Ch#33: The Dream

"You are what?" Luna's astonishment was on the peak. You nodded.

"Yes, yes I'm pregnant with Jimin's baby," You said, "I was doubting myself for more than a week." Your face flashed pink in shyness. Luna's eyes boiled out.

"Woo hoo!" She exclaimed like she had won an Olympic gold medal, "let's tell this news to everyone-" She picked up her phone and started typing when you stopped her hand in the middle.

"No Unnie, I wanna give him surprise." You said. But the truth was, you wanted to tell him that in privacy. The mixed feelings of excitement and fear disturbed you. You didn't want to get embarrassed before anyone if there came any negative consequence.

Luna curved her lips in a thin line and gave a half shrug,

"okay," She said.

You gave her a faint smile, "but I'm afraid," Your expressions fell.

A wrinkle appeared on her forehead as she saw you worried,

"Of what?" She asked.

"What if Jimin doesn't like it and asks me for abortion?" You put your fears in front of her.

"What? No way," She said abruptly, "trust me sweetie, baby is the biggest weakness of a man. I'm sure this is going to strengthen your relation with him even more."

She came to you and pulled you in a hug, shrugging away all the fears from your head and heart.

"Really?" You wanted assurance.
She nodded.

"Absolutely." She stroked your hair, you rested your head on her shoulder.

▼△▼△▼△▼

You entered Jimin's room and found it empty. He was at office, busy with his new hotel's project. You came to his bed, opened the drawer of the bedside table, and put the reports file with a small note stuck inside.

This was not going to be just like that. You had to tell him with some style. He usually came tired from office but tonight you wanted him to forget any kind of tiredness. You wanted him to feel the happiness and delight which was running through your veins right now.

You got up from the bed and started your work.

And when he came to his room by eleven at night and turned on the lights, the view before him was enough to freeze him on the spot. The entire room decorated with red roses and rose petals spread on the bed. He couldn't help but smile at the effort. He could guess there was something very special matter behind it.

Loosening his tie knot, he stepped in and turned on the fan. And his jaws dropped when the fan showered the rose petals on him. Standing in the middle of the room, he looked at the rain of petals, mesmerized.

"Sugar!" He called you, turning around and scanning every corner of the room, but instead found you at the threshold of the bedroom. You smiled at him widely, crossing your arms at the chest and resting your shoulder against the door.

The moment his gaze fell on you, his eyes filled with emotions. He rushed to you and pulled you into a tight hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Never breaking the hug he brought you inside, lifted you up and swirled you around. The small giggles of yours and his filled the room.

How beautiful was everything!
How perfect it was!

He made you stand on your feet and, cupping your face in his hands, he painted your face with small and sweet kisses. You felt like your heart would explode because of his love and your emotions. He looked into your eyes intensely and said...