Ch#16: Memories (part 3)

🚨🚨
~

~~~~~~~~~~ALERT~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS EPISODE CONTAINS A CRUCIAL SCENE..!!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

.・゜゜

Jimin's eyes quickly opened with a big splash of water that was gushed onto his head.
And what next he found was..

He was sitting on a chair,tied in ropes.
And next to him was his mother,in same condition.

They both were sitting next to each other, in the inquiry room of Mr.Chang. There was a table placed between both of their chairs..
And..

Five more figures were also there. One of them was Mr. Chang, and the rest four were his Father's business partners..
No..
They were his Father's killers.

Four of them were sitting on a couch placed in the corner, having fun, and the one who poured water on Jimin's head was standing in front of Jimin. He was the one who pierced knife in his Father's back and sent him to death. Blood started to boil in Jimin's veins. He glared at him with hatred.

"Oh...look at the kid..he's frowning at me..hehe..."
Said Mr. Yang,playing his fingers in Jimin's hair and patting his head.

"Such an intelligent boy."
He said in snickers.

"He says that has seen everything with his eyes and is enough himself to put you all in jail cell.."
Mr. Chang mocked while taking a sip of red wine.

"Really..?!"
Exclaimed Mr. Jung in amazement...

"Oh poor boy, he doesn't even know that they are left with no bank balance...pffft..!!"
He said,getting up from the couch and stepping towards Jimin's chair..

"How are you going to fight us kid?! You have nothing..no house,no financial support..nothing..."
He leaned forward to look into Jimin's eyes..and continued...

"And the credit goes to you Suhyung-ah..we couldn't do anything without your plans..we couldn't get their money and plots..thank you..!!"

He was looking at Mr. Chang,thanking him for his plans which helped them reach the point.

So Mr. Chang was behind all this..!!
He created fake documents about Jimin's Father's accounts and properties..!!

"What...?!?!"
Jimin's mother shouted with eyes widened. She was shocked to know that those demons had shifted everything to their accounts..leaving them empty handed.
Mr. Jung turned to her..

"Oh...I just forgot that you are also here..my college crush..!!"
He said heading to her direction.

"By the way I have to admit that...you have got more beautiful than before..I always used to think about how to snatch you from TaeEun. That son of a bitch always got the best thing since our school times.."
He said while gritting his teeth.
His tone at the last words,turned quite snide.

"He is not son of a bitch,you are..!!"
Echoed Jimin's mother out of hatred. She hated him since their college time,even though he was TaeEun's best friend. He always had evil intentions about her and chased her every time he got the chance.

"Just let me out of here and then see how I make you taste the penalty for your doings..!!"
She said. Each of her words was filled with hate.

The room filled with their evil laughter.