Ch#54: Betrayal

Unable to get the sudden move into her mind, Luna sat in shock. Her body, too stunned to react. Never in million years had she thought the scene she had dreamed about her whole life would happen like that.

Seokjin, finding no reaction to his audacity, tightened his grip on her waist as he pulled her closer to his chest. His tongue battling inside her mouth to conquer every corner as she gasped in shock. He leaned over her, tilting his head to severe the kiss, leaving her unable to resist the touch.

Her hands travelled up to snake around his neck and she gripped his hair in her fingers, giving in to him immediately after, without letting any other thought disrupt in the back of her head once. Drowning in the ocean of their romance to her every pore, she didn't even remember what she was with him for. If this time he would ask to give her soul away to him, she would.

He travelled down from her lips to her neck, leaving red burning marks, and heard his own name in her melodious moan as he bit under her earlobe. Making his way down her collarbone, he planted soft, wet kisses on her delicate skin.

But that was not enough. He wanted more. She wanted more. Just a kiss was not enough to calm down that storm that had risen inside them. The fire of their lust was not going to be quenched with just a lip touch.

Desperate to feel her skin against his, his hand reached to the lapels of his shirt and in a split second, it was ripped off of his well defined body; shattering the buttons off of it. Discarding it somewhere on the marble floor, he rummaged the rim of Luna's shirt and soon did the same to it, taking it off her head.

As soon as the bare skins attached again, their lips caught each other's touch once more to devour the taste. His hands around her waist and hers around his neck, struggling to become one soul. His palms travelled to her butt and he slammed her against his hips, making her realize his already hard bulge. A soft whimper escaped her lips as his hard cock twisted inside his pants, rubbing against the soft flesh of her pussy.

Their lips detached. Eyes locked into each other's, drowned deeply in the ocean of lust. As the moments passed, his cock grew more impatient than before to be free of that fabric that hurdled its way to stand up.

After making her lie down on the mattress, he unzipped his pants quickly and pulled them down along with his boxers and threw them away. Immediately after, his hand grabbed her skirt and ripped it away along with her panties.

Luna caged his neck besieging her arms around him as he hovered over her. In order to settle him between her legs, she spread her legs wide. His eyes still glued in hers as he positioned himself on her entrance.

There was no word to be formed, neither there was any need of it. The eye language was enough to show how desperate they were in their need.

There came a second when it felt like the world stopped, and the very next moment both their breaths hitched as he entered with a long thrust; giving it a beginning. He didn't stop after that. Making her go crazy for more, he thrusted inside her deeper than before every time.

No other sound was there to be heard except his groans, her whimpers, the bed squeaks, and their skins slapping.

He increased his speed with each of his thrusts as he realized his release was close. Luna moaned his name louder than before as he plunged in her every time. A few more thrusts were made and both of them unraveled at the same time. Her nails dug into the skin of his back and her body trembled in extreme pleasure. He let himself loose on her body after releasing inside her.

Digging his face in the crook of her neck he nuzzled on her skin, still never letting go of her touch. She closed her eyes in satisfaction and ran her fingers through his chocolate brown hair.