Ch#43: He Is Just A Memory

"Do you remember hyung, this is the same café where you abducted Y/N noona about two years ago?!"
Said Jungkook, as he adjusted himself in the chair. A faint, grieved smile appeared on Jimin's face and changed even his face's colors.

"Yes," He replied, "and the weather was rainy, just like now." His eyes stuck on the small drops of rain striking on the glass window beside him and then sliding down.

The memories built a fire inside him and he felt like those tiny raindrops were not falling on the glass window, but on his heart...and felt like those raindrops were fueling the fire. He turned his gaze from the window to the table and picked up the cup of coffee.

Jungkook kept watching his each and every move, his empty stares piercing into an unknown spot, his quivering eyelashes heavy from the burden of his guilt, his restless hand moves seeming to be searching for something....everything, but he knew extending the topic would scratch his wounds so he took it better to change the talk.

"This is my favorite café in whole town." He pasted a bunny grin on his face.

"It was hers too. That's the reason I come here daily." Jimin, tracing the sidewalls of the cup, said in a lost tone. Jungkook dropped his head and, staring at his lap, he exhaled a deep sigh. It had become a common thing now. In each of Jimin' s talks was Y/N. There was no statement which was irrelevant to her. Sometimes Jungkook felt like his friend had gone insane, for Jimin would laugh hysterically like a maniac at small and serious matters, and then he would start crying like a child.

Jungkook knew it was the repercussion of his own fault, and from his point of view what she did was, in a way, right. Because if we don't receive punishment for our fault, it turns into a sin. But Jimin's case was getting severe day by day. His punishment was not much, she just left and concealed herself from him, but the burden of his guilt made his life worse than death.

"Say something."

Jungkook lifted his head up at once as his ears caught Jimin's voice.

"Huh?!" He exclaimed in confusion.

Jimin heaved loudly before saying,

"Say something, Guk."

"What?" Jungkook's brow raised.

"Anything," Replied Jimin. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something when Jimin again spoke up,

"Anything about her."

And Jungkook closed his eyes,

"Hyung..."

"My heart is exploding, Gukkie."
He looked at him and Jungkook saw those once most romantic eyes which now contained the pain of the entire world.

"It..it feels like I'm burning, in the fire she built in my soul and left." His trembling voice thickened as a lump of tears stuck in his throat. Jungkook, in answer, confessed himself wordless. Jimin put the coffee cup back at the table and leaned against the back of the chair, heaving like he had run a race. His eyes closed.

"You'll find her soon, hyung. " Jungkook assured him. Jimin nodded briefly before replying,

"I know."

The sternness of his tone kind of surprised Jungkook, but he kept it to himself and asked.

"Why do you worry then?"

"What will I say to her?"

This question made even Jungkook wonder what Jimin would say, because he didn't leave a point to eye her. He put his hand on Jimin's and said with a soft smile.

"Love and guilt create their own way to express themselves."

And Jimin watched him silently.

▼△▼△▼△▼

"What are you going to name her?"
Asked Luna,caressing the new born's cheek who was clinging to your bosom, sleeping soundly.

"Mona. I'll name her Mona."
You looked at your daughter. Your Daughter. This fact, this feeling filled you with mixed emotions. Joy, uncertainty and love of the whole world filled in your heart that moment. How enrapturing this feeling was!
You had become a mother of a beautiful baby girl. A tear of pleasure rolled down your eye as you leaned to kiss her bright frons.

"What a beautiful name! Just like herself." Said Luna and looked at both of you with eyes full of love.

"I still can't believe I'm an auntie now."
She added. The delight in her voice was evident. You giggled softly at her words. Your cheeks flushed pink.

"By the way I must say Y/N, this new bond has made you even more beautiful." Luna confessed, making you go silent for a moment. This beauty, this bond, this feeling was incomplete without him. But you had to become strong now. Not for yourself, but for your daughter now.

"Thank you." You replied to her compliment with a smile.

"And I'm sure, this princess is going to fill our lives with laughter and joy." Luna said and you nodded your head.

And she was right. Her presence filled your life with joy, making you forget every grief given by her father. Your life became heaven with her. Her small giggles coloured your grey days and black nights.

Your life that was stuck back at the old point, got a new beginning and you didn't even realize how one whole year passed. The day she took her first step was the day you felt like you were in airs. When she called you mama for the first time, your eyes filled with tears, tears of joy.

You couldn't get away from her even for a second, but then you got an offer to do a job in a well recognized textile industry, 'Aria Textile Mills'. The salary package was way more than your needs and your working timings were also suitable.

"Look, it's up to you. If you want to do it, you are free, and I'm also here to take care of Mona. And if you don't want to do it, I won't say anything, cuz you don't need it. I'm here for everything. But the choice is yours." Said Luna, playing with Mona who was putting her small chubby hands on her face and giggled to her.

"I'm considering it good, as the salary is handsome and their office timing is also suitable, plus point is, you are home at day time, so I won't feel any worries regarding to Mona." You replied thoughtfully. Luna nodded her head briefly.

"Exactly. That's what I'm saying. You'll find some business and I'll find some more free time with my princess." She said and again got busy playing with her. Seeing her being a child with her made you smile uncontrollably. Sometimes you felt like she took care of her better than you did, as she was always carrying her in her arms and other such stuff. She did shopping for her more than you did.

You smiled at both 'the aunt and the niece' and got up to make a call to the office of Aria Textile Mills.

And so you started your job too. Your days began to spend faster. And today it was your fourth month completed with the industry when you met Seokjin, again, who made you walk on glass shards by just remembering those days, just remembering Him.

▼△▼△▼△▼

to be continued...