Ch#13: Compromise

Jimin had become a pure monster that time. Not showing any mercy on Mr. Chang..he cut off his every delicate part.
But..
Unlike the others...he didn't pull out his heart.
Instead..
He left him crying in throes.
Because Mr. Chang was the main character in the story of brutalism done to his family. He didn't want him to die that easily.

He was about to turn when his glance fell upon her.
Her head swung back and hands hanging with the chains. She was totally out of her senses. Her cuts were still bleeding.
Her clothes were all muddy and bloody.

How pitiable her condition was..!

He opened her chains without a single thought and lifted her up on his shoulder. And marched out of the torture seal.

He got out of the basement and took her to his bedroom. He put her on the bed and himself went to the bathroom. Put his clothes off, opened the shower and stood in there.

His mind was so much tensed that even warm water couldn't relax it.

Those scenes still burned his chest. The screams of his mother. Her dying in front of his eyes and him being unable to do anything. And those bastards....

He closed his eyes shut due to the extreme pain rising in his chest again. Those memories were still the same unbearable and painful as they were back then.

After good fifteen minutes, he closed the shower and got out of the bathroom in his bathrobe..his hair was all damp due to the shower. He headed to the wardrobe and picked out a loose white tee shirt and black sweatpants.
He was about to put his bathdrobe off when his glance fell upon her..still fainted..on his bed. He slowly marched to her..sat close to her and pinned his hand across her body. He looked at her face.
Beautiful(your skin color) skin..bright forehead..beautiful (your eyes type) eyes closed shut..cute nose..reddish lips,that fixed with his lips perfectly, more beautiful than rose petals..small cute chin..sharp but soft jawline..the roundness of her face seemed to be presenting the view of full moon..

Wow..

His eyes then themselves fell upon the ups and downs of her body..

Oh God...

The ripped part of her shirt was revealing her golden skin..his name written in cuts was being showed..even her wounds looked beautiful on her..
She was more than beautiful, cuter than cute, sweeter than sweet, and....sexier than sexy.

He was so lost in her that he didn't even realize his hand automatically going down to her cheek,making a half cup around her jawline and caressing her scratched cheek with thumb.

*so soft*

His eyes again stuck on her lips. His heart was being out of his control. He was leaning down to kiss her lips. Even he didn't knew why his heart was pounding. He didn't feel like that when he first kissed her.

His face was just a centimeter distant from hers.

*oh my God*

His heart was about to break the ribs and jump out of his chest. He closed his eyes. Their lips were about to meet when...

The door knocked...

*wut da fuq mayn..?! Who the son of a bitch is disturbing me this time...?!*

He thought..his face went mauve in embarrassment when he realized what he was going to do with her..again... Thank God the door was closed.

"What is it..?" He asked..tone irritated.