Ch#15: Memories (part 2)

Jimin got motionless. His eyes were breaking their sockets. He was seeing his father dying in front of his eyes and couldn't even yell for him.

"Ahaha...you can't leave us . Because you must be alive for this."
The guy who was continuously piercing the knife in his Father's back, said....
"Sorry buddy..but now we have to get your shares by your properties 'cuz we haven't forwarded them. We have no choice..."
He said with an artificial gloom,and then all of them laughed devilishly.

He then left his father to fall on floor. His father was not left with energy to even turn back and look at them.

Then all four of them headed to the main door. It was Jimin's good fortune that they couldn't see him and he had seen all the matter with his eyes.

As they left,Jimin rushed to his father....

"Appa..Appa get up..."
He held his Father's back of head and helped him rest his head onto his lap.

He was taking his last breaths.
He looked at his son...

"Jimin...m-my s-son I'm s-ssorry I c-ccouldn't save y-you and M-mmelissa. As..ask her t-to f-fforgive m-mme..."

He was continuously spitting blood because his liver was badly injured.

Jimin snivelled...

"N-nno Appa you'll be fine..don't lose hope...I'm gonna call the ambulance..."
As he tried to get up to call the ambulance..his father said,hardly..

"N-nno don't..I know I d-don't have m-much b-breaths to t-take...jus-just take c-care of your m-mother and d-don't l-let those b-bast-tards sn-natch your d-deserv-vings..."
His eyes were closing shut.

"Noo Appa..please open your eyes...."
Jimin yelled.
Just then,the telephone at the nearby table, rang.

.・゜゜・

When Hobi told me about Jimin,I just frowned. It was not like a grand party and we were having all night shits.
Nope..nothing like that, not at all.
Instead...it's just us friends..and I just had ordered their favourite foods and a cake to celebrate.
So...I picked up the reciever of my House's telephone to call him.
I dialed his phone number.
After a few seconds,the phone was picked...

"Hello I'm yoongi please hand over the phone to Jimin.."
I spoke up without letting the person on phone to say anything.

"H-hyung..."

It was Jimin..and..
What???
He was crying..???

"Jiminie..?!?! You okay..?!?!"
I asked him..why was he crying...?!?!

"What happened..."

"A-Appa...Appa is..."
He snivelled.

"Speak up Jiminie..."
I echoed curiously.

"Appa is not goo...Appa...!!!"
Just then, he screamed and I thought the receiver fell from his hand.

I put receiver on the cradle and rushed to his house,to see what just happened to him or his Appa.

I took my bicycle and paddled as fast as I could.

.・゜゜

"Appa is not goo...Appa...!!!"
As Jimin was going to tell Yoongi, his father spat blood,again.