Ch#30:- "Let Me Enter Your Soul"

Although she was not ready for such attack, yet she didn't resist. Instead, she let him suck the life out her lips. She let him nibble on them. She let him enter his tongue with no objections. She gave in to him in no time, matching her tongue with his in order to fight for dominance..although she clearly knew who was going to be the winner, yet they two fought, devouring each other breathlessly. No doubt he was amazingly talented in using his tongue technology. And no wonder she lost before him, she lost before his craziness, she lost before his passion, his desperateness, his battiness, she lost before his lustful desires.

He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. His grip on her waist tightened, his hands moved in circular motion on her back, sending tingles to her skin and chills through her spine down to knees. She snaked her arms around his neck and grasped his hair, playing her fingers in it.

He took her to the room without breaking the lip contact, and kept going until they reached the bed. He sat on the bed and made her sit on his lap, making her feel the erection.

He kissed her. He kissed her until she totally got out of breath. But she didn't care of the need of oxygen right now. What she needed was his lips grazing roughly against hers, and his tongue playing inside her hot cavern like a naked sword, not leaving one single corner unexplored. She returned him the same passionate love till she was left with no breath to take and no energy to fight.

This kiss was, as she was assuming, going to last forever. But Jimin gave her lips one last nib and licked it, soothing the stinging pain created by the small bite on the bottom lip before going down from her bruised lips to her jawline. He left her lips and gave her the opportunity to fill her lungs with air. She, with eyes still closed shut, gasped for the air although all she wanted was her lips glued with those sexy juicy lips now. All she needed was to savour each and every moment then.

He kept kissing and biting and sucking and licking her jawline, making his way towards her delicate spot which was under her earlobe, and making a trail of burning red hickeys. She gripped her bottom lip in teeth in order to hold back those moans which were growing impatient to come out because of the magic spelled by his mouth.
He loved how her breaths hitched every time he sucked on her delicate skin. And she loved how beautifully he used his mouth on her skin, making her unable to hold her head straight. Her head swung back as she let him eat the flesh properly.

He sucked under her earlobe intensely before biting it, and making her go haywire.

"Ah!"
Finally, a moan succeeded in escaping from her mouth as she herself failed to handle it anymore.

He bit on her shoulder blade slightly before taking down the shoulder strap slowly, earning another soft moan in return. He lifted his head up, looked into her eyes, melting her to the soul, and said..

"Hold back these moans for later, baby...you are going to need them."

She couldn't understand whether it was a request or a command. But whatsoever it was, she was obliged to obey, so she nodded like an obedient student, even though she knew it was only the beginning. And her nipples had got hard. Oh how would she handle it, how would she hold her control??

And that was obvious if he continued casting spells on her like this, she would be screaming his name, let alone moaning.

He put off his jacket and threw it down somewhere in the there, and then his hands reached up to the shoulder straps of her black Maxi dress. He slid both straps of her dress, never taking his eyes off of hers. He watched how her eyelids got heavier when his hands touched her warm bare skin. Not being able to afford the weight on her lids, she was about to close her eyes again when he again commanded..