Ch#25: "Drowning in Your Love "

"Y/N!!"
You were hearing Yoongi calling for you so well but didn't want him to see tears rolling down your eyes.

You reached the elevator and pressed the button. As soon as its doors opened, you quickly entered with Yoongi followed by you.

Thank God no one was in there or else another scene would've been created.

"Hey!"
Said Yoongi as he grabbed your wrist to turn and look at him.

"Really Mr Min?? You really take me as a slut??"
Bursting into tears, you questioned him as soon as you turned to him. And Yoongi's eyes widened hearing this.

"What?? No, it's nothing like that. I didn't even know it's you."
He tried to explain, coming closer to you in attempt to wipe those tears off.
But you shrugged his hand away.

"Then who's that slut you were talking about??"
You said, looking at him angrily and wiping your tears yourself.

"Trust me it's not you. It_it's nobody. I was just...."

You didn't let him complete his sentence...

"No...I know you're talking about somebody...tell me who's that??"

"Y/N-ah please...try to understand. I was mistaken. We'll talk on it later 'kay?! Go home now."

He put his hands on your shoulders to assure you..you looked at him and, for the first time between all this conversation, saw worries in his eyes.

"What's wrong Mr Min? Is there any problem?"
You asked out of curiosity once you noticed his worried face.

He left your shoulders and, staring at an invisible point, said..

"Mhmm..Jiminie is in danger."

Your eyes widened.

"What? What danger??"
You asked him worryingly, leaving him in a surprise that how quick you forgot your tears after hearing about him.
But ignoring his glares, you asked again..

"Tell me Mr Min, what kind of danger he's in??"

"Later, please later. I don't have much time to explain this. I'll tell you everything but not now. Go home now."

"Mr Min..."

"Now!"
He ordered and, you, nonchalantly, nodded to do so, he added...

"And take care.."
Once the elevator stopped, he said and before getting out of the elevator you gave him an assuring nod and said...

"Good bye Mr Min."

"Good bye."
He replied and before closing the elevator doors he passed you a slight smile.

You took a taxi a returned to your home, thinking about Jimin all the way. What kind of danger was he in now?? And from whom??

This question could be answered only by Yoongi's explanation.

You threw yourself on the bed and tried to recall your abduction time when you had witnessed the bodies he had mutilated. Maybe something was connected to it. Maybe someone had reported about him. But how?? According to him, he was excellent in cleaning the evidences.

You sighed for fifty third time and praying for him for the better, closed your eyes.

▼△▼△▼△▼

01_12_2014 Monday
11:25 PM

You were brushing your wet hair after bath when you heard your cell phone ringing on the bedside table. You went to the table and picked it up. Seeing the number, your brows narrowed.