Ch#09: Dungeon

It was not the time to cry upon what had happened..the time was to think about how to escape from this hell.

You started to think about how to get free from that monster Park Jimin...
But there was nothing you could do. You were tied in ropes. You tried to untie yourself by struggling with your hands...but...no use.

"Crap....!!" You mumbled angrily.

He had gone and you were left alone in the creepy basement.
You again started observing the basement...
The books on the shelves..
The book-closets...
The strange two iron made closets..
And at the right corner....a glass door...and...

Wait..What...?????

A DOOR...???
Another door in a basement...???
Why didn't you notice that before..??

*what sort of place it could be...??*
You thought.
You wanted to go and check out..but you couldn't move a bit.
You had to wait for him to come again so you would request him to untie you.
You preferred to die rather than begging him to spare you..but right now..he was the monster in whomst fist you were caught like a helpless fairy.

The time passed...and passed...
But it seemed like he just had forgot about you.
Each and every minute was seeming to be passing like an hour for you.

You didn't know for how long you had been sitting in that position..but you could imagine that so many hours had passed since your body started to ache.

And then...the door upstairs opened..
And he entered..

"Hey I'm back.."
He said in quite friendly tone coming towards you.

"Since you're here for more than 18 hours..so I thought you might be hungry..that's why I brought some food for you..." He showed you the bag that he was holding in his hand.

*more than 18 hours...!*
You thought in astonishment.

Oh hell yes you were..so very hungry..but you couldn't realise that because all the time you had been thinking of getting out of that place.

He came to you and said..

"Oh but you can't eat since your hands are tied...tut tut tut..." He was saying in a sneering tone.....

"Never mind...Let me feed you..." He said as he put his hand in that black polythene bag..

You were noticing his every move.
Why these courtesies..???
Why is he being so nice to you...???
What's he going to do now..??
You were thinking.

But your thought didn't last long... because the thing he put out from the bag was enough to widen your eyes....

*Lizard*

Oh hell no...how did he know that you were allergic to lizards. You shuddered at the view the way he was holding the lizard in his fingers like it was a chocolate bar...eew yuck...

"No...!!" You echoed out of shock.

"Yeah...!!" And he said in an amused tone with a wide grin.

"Here...open your mouth...aaa" He said as he brought the lizard close to your mouth. It was alive and trying to get free from his hand. This guy was peculiarly crazy.

You clenched your lips tightly...face turned and tilted a bit to your right side.

He was trying to FEED you....
And you were trying hard to not open your mouth...
"Hmmmhh...."  You were just humming.

He was about to put that filthy thing into your mouth when the basement door opened.
Jimin turned his head towards the door and you tilted your head to see who it was.