Ch#07: ABDUCTION

"Wh..What a pleasant surprise..!!"
He said in a joyful tone.

"H..hi what's up..?!" You said while standing up.

"Well I was here to meet my friend DaeJung..I had a business meeting with him...what about you...Here?! When?! How?!"
He explained to you about his meeting with your boss Lee DaeJung.

"I work here as a designer.."

You said with a slight smile.

"Oh good..good for you..." He was saying when his phone rang. He picked out the phone from his pants' pocket...

"Hello...yeah it's done.....okay I'll be there in a few minutes...bye.." He talked to the person on phone. It seemed like he was in hurry.

You were thinking about your last meeting with him when he was leaving to the USA to handle their branch of KIM'S. You met him for only twice. He was looking at you deep in the eyes..trying to say something..but he didn't say a word about what he wanted to tell you.

"Uh Y/N..!!" He pulled you out of your thoughts..

"Hmm..?!" You said.

"When is your off from office?" He asked curiously.

"At five o'clock..?!" You answered him in a confused tone. Why was he so curious to know..?

"Okay then..it's done..you are going to have your tea at 05:00 with me today.. At the nearby café.."
He said while going downstairs...without waiting for your answer..
"I'll be waiting.."
And went out of main exit door.

You started to go upstairs,thinking on his words.
The day spent busy. You attended a long meeting,in which your boss and the crew decided where and when should the new exhibition of winter collection be held. You showed them your new designed sketches for the upcoming collection..that were admired as usual.

After your off time. You were heading to home when you suddenly remembered about Jin.

"Oh no..." You mumbled and turned your car towards the one and only café that was nearest to your office building.
You parked your car outside the café. It was raining slightly. You went inside. There were not much people in there.
As you entered the café,you found Jin, sitting in a corner table that was just beside the window,waiting for someone..that was obviously you.

As he saw you going towards him,he stood up from his chair.

"Hello..." You said as you reached to him.
But instead of answering your hello..he started complaining...

"Do you know how late you are..?! Half an hour...!! I'm sitting here for whole thirty minutes... And a few seconds ago I thought to leave because my flight to Seoul is about after three hours... but thank God...what took you so long..??"
He was complaining in one go....seemed like someone had pressed his complaining button..