Ch#03:Deadbeat

The bus arrived and you got in. As you sat at the seat which was beside the window. You put your phone out of your jeans' pocket and turned it on. You picked your hands free from another pocket of jeans and plugged in your phone..then you put their tiny speakers in your ears and started to listen to the music. You were looking across the window when suddenly that guy with red snapback and nerd glasses emerged in your mind holding cigarette in one hand and passing a smirk to you. You got surprised why were you thinking about him. You stroke your head a bit and concentrated to the running views across the window.

As the bus arrived at its stop that was nearest to your house, you took the speakers out of your ears,stopped the music and put the phone in your jeans' pocket again. Then got up from the seat and got out of the bus.
You started to walk to the way to your house which was just a hundred steps distant from the bus stop.

The house you owned was in a residential area which was not so far from the market place where you did a job at the bakery shop named 'SUGA Sweets and Bakers'.
You lived all alone in that house because your beloved parents had died two years ago in a car accident returning to home from their vacation that they had out of town. You never knew that you were going to see them for the last time.

Life after their death had become hard and cruel towards you. You had to do a twelve hours job in order to continue your private education and pull the train of your life.

You arrived at the gate of your house..entered the pass code,the door opened and you got in closing the door behind you..
You threw yourself at the couch as you entered the lounge. You were tired and hungry. So after resting for 10 minutes,you got up to make some dinner. Just then your phone rang. It was a message from Luna..your best friend. She'd texted:

"Hey Y/N..tell me when you're home..we gon' go to the birthday party of one of my colleagues.."

You read the message and started typing the reply:

"I'm home already but I don't wanna go anywhere..I'm exhausted..so you can go without me.."

And then tapped at 'send'.
Then you threw the phone on the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare your dinner.
You made ramen for yourself and picked the bowl thinking of watching a science fiction movie for now.
You came to the lounge and put the ramen bowl on the table to turn the TV on.
Just then the door opened with a slam revealing the gorgeous existence of Luna.
She knew your house's pass code that's why she didn't try bother the door bell and slammed in.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are already here?"
No hi hello, no what's up, no nothing....she just came straight to the point.

"Cuz I didn't want to get disturbed.."
You said while eating noodles.

"What??Did??You??Just??Say??....means I disturb you???"
She said in shock.

"No I didn't mean that..I was ju...." You tried to explain but she cut off your sentence

"Well guess what I'm gonna disturb you so well now..get up we're going.." She said..
No..
She commanded.

You looked at her with a dead look. "I'm deadbeat right now I don't wanna go.." You whined.

She gave you a killer look. "No way I know you are too lazy to get ready...c'mon chill..refresh your mood..let's go.. or else don't talk to me..I'm going.."
She turned to the door as she warned you.

"Wait...I'm coming.." You acceded. You had to accede.
You knew you couldn't spend even a few minutes without talking to her. So you obeyed her command.

"By the way where are we going?"
You asked as you wanted to know..cuz you just forgot.

"To the club.." She said.
You got astonished by remembering that she had told you about some birthday party.
"I thought you told me about going to a birthday party..?!"
You said.

"Uhh actually he's a jazzy kinda guy and likes places like clubs and bars just like me,so that's why he chose a club like place to celebrate his birthday."

She explained to you and now you understood why she was so forcing you go out with her. She was damn crazy in case of clubs. She loved going to the clubs.

"Okay I'm gonna get ready.." You said reluctantly, and a wide grin appeared on her face because she had succeeded in her mission.

"Love you muaah.." She said and passed a fly kiss towards you.

"LoVe YoU.." You imitated her and got up from your seat. You went to your room to get ready. You went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
After that you came out of the bathroom in your bathrobe and headed to the closet,picked up an edgy dress that could match with club occasion..did your makeup,curled your hair..and put your high heels on and after 20 minutes...you were ready.
You looked at the mirror with a contented look. You were looking Hot.

You stepped out of your room

You stepped out of your room. Luna turned her head to the sound of heavy high heels and stunned.
"Wow..I thought you said you didn't wanna go,and here look at you..you're looking fabulous.." She said in an admiring tone.

"Shut up it's just for your happiness,otherwise I am deadly wishing to sit here for the whole night and watch my favourite movie series." You said with an annoyed face.

She was so happy she didn't mind at all. Both of you turned to the main door to go to club.

▼△▼△▼△▼

to be continued

to be continued...