Ch#53: It's All Fake Love

"Sir, your suit is ready to wear."

Said Seokjin's servant with head down. Seokjin, lifting his head from the office file, gave a small nod and stood up from his chair.

As soon as the servant left, Seokjin put the file in the table's drawer and stepped out of his study room, making his way to his bedroom.

It was Friday and he had a lunch commitment with Y/N. He knew Jimin would be there, but he didn't care about that. For him Jimin was a left hand's snap now and he had made up his mind if Jimin did any such thing like that previous incident, he would not waste a millisecond in getting him lost of the sight.

After taking a long, relieving bath, he got himself ready for the lunch. He was adjusting his coat's lapels when his phone started singing his favorite tune on the bedside table. He turned his feet towards the table and picked up his phone. A line appeared on his bright forehead when he saw Luna's name shining on the screen.

"Hey Luna, what's up?"

He said as soon as he stuck the phone with his ear. Luna's chirpy voice echoed in the speaker in response.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm handsome as always."
He said, earning a sweet chuckle from her, and added.

"Anyways, how come Miss Doctor remembered me today?"

Luna let out a small sigh before replying.

"Well, the case is, I'm sent to Seoul by my team for a four months session. They said they'd send a driver to pick me up, and now, when I arrived there's no one to receive me from the airport."

"So you want me to send a complaint to them for playing this prank on you?"
He asked in a playful tone.

"No," She said at once, "I want you to come and pick me up from the airport."

"What? In the entire Seoul, you found me to do it?" His complaint came out with a distasteful whine, "I'll send my driver." He said, felling his glance on the wall clock. It was about to two.

"I called you because your office is nearest to the airport. Moreover, I'm not moving anywhere until you come here." She announced her decision, totally oblivious to the fact that Seokjin was cursing at her in his heart. He was already late, and now this lady was fastened with him like a leech.

"For your great information, I'm not at the office right now," He told her, "and secondly_ I'm on my way to a very important commitment."

He was about to hang up when she spoke up again.

"I've told you already, if it's not you_ I'm not moving."

"For sure! You can spend the night in the airport and count the flights. I'm not coming."

"But- "

Before she could say anything further, he hung up and put his phone inside his coat's inner pocket.

Now this was another headache. Here he was late and there she was in the mood for some drama, but he was not willing to join her in it. Making someone wait was not in his manners list. And when it came to Y/N, he would leave everything at her one call.

Settling in his car, he turned the gear towards the road to Y/N's house but his mind was still stuck in the conversation he just had with Luna. He knew the type of stubborn she was, he would not be able to save himself from being throttled by her hands if he didn't receive her at the airport.

"Aish, this girl!"

An irritated groan left his mouth thinking about the consequences of leaving her alone and he turned his car towards the direction of the airport.