Final Chapter: Take Me, I Am Yours

Jimin knew his decision would be more difficult for you than walking on embers, but he also knew there wasn't left any other option. He didn't leave you with a choice as if you had no right over yourself. You couldn't even object on his decision. You couldn't even tell him that you wanted him back. You wanted to live your life with him. You knew you had no life without him. And this bitter fact rendered your heart as the day of your wedding got closer.

Every time you looked at Seokjin, your heart sank into the depths of remorse, watching him doing the wedding preparation with a dead heart. You knew this was not what he had dreamt of, neither did you. You had thought this relationship might smudge your past pain. Never in your dreams had you got a single whim of where a small mistake of Seokjin would lead both of you.

Luna still stood by your side as she always had been, totally supporting you in the decision despite the fact that it ripped her heart seeing her love going in the hands of her own bestfriend.

Seokjin, there came times when, felt like he was doing something wrong, something very wrong. And this alarm would leave him woken up for whole night. Even tonight the restlessness kept him awake and there he was, in his room, pacing side to side impatiently. He felt like being suffocated thinking over and over that he had been mistaken choosing the right path which led him to a destination which wasn't even his. And the destiny which belonged to him, he had kicked it with his own will. How hard it was to accept that he himself rejected the person he loved.

Yes!

His heart skipped a beat on the realization.

*Yes! I love her! I love her!*

'Then go tell her, you idiot!'
His heart sang, and he felt like a big burden had been removed from his heart. Taking a final decision, he picked up his cellphone from the front table and dialled Y/N's number, but disappointment hit him when he got to know that her phone was off. Despite trying a thousand times, he got the same response.

*Doesn't matter, I can directly call Luna.*

As soon as the thought came in his mind, he didn't waste a millisecond to dial her number. And to his immense surprise her phone was also off.

How was that even possible that both their numbers are off?

His heart started beating fast. The wedding was tomorrow and he had no time to let it be. He had to do something because he once had put four lives in this maelstrom of destruction but not this time. If he didn't do it now, he would never be able to do it ever after.

▼△▼△▼△▼

Standing before the mirror, you threw a dead glance on your appearance. Each and every of your stylists praised your beauty as they did their effort on you. But none of their admirations could help you feel any better. The more each second passed, the more the feeling of discomfort increased inside you. And when you reached the church, you felt like your heart will explode out of your ribs.