Ch#17: I HAVE MY OWN WAYS

She was sleeping..?!?!

NO...

SHE WAS DEAD...!!!

.・゜゜・

It had been about an hour since I was with him.
And during all this time,he didn't speak a word..neither did he respond to my interrogations.
It seemed like he had gone mute..no words to say..or deaf..unable to hear anything.

It seemed like he had gone senseless,the way he was busy digging the grave for his mom, careless of the icy cold rainy night.

We both were bathed in the rain.
And I felt my body freezing due to the heavy rain and cold gusts of wind.

But he was working like a robot..giving no reaction to the winds or rain showers.

When he finished his work,we both buried her in her grave.

And as soon as we recovered the ground, he sat down there..like he had left with no energy to stand.

And then... I heard a sob..then another..then another..til the sobs grew in whimpers.
And then he started crying loudly.

He cried..and cried..like a five year old child.

Seeing him crying like this shattered my heart into many pieces.
I sat close to him to console him. I put my arm around his shoulders. He put his head on my chest and burst into cries. I felt like my heart was going to explode out of pain.

"They killed her too hyung..they killed her..she left me too..I'm left alone..I'm left alone in the whole world....!!!"
He snivelled.

I parted him from the hug and made a cup of my hands around his face.

"No Jiminie...no..you're not alone..I'm with you...I'll always be with you..you have me...you have us all friends..we'll always be there for you..here look at me.."

I tried to console him. He looked up at me while sobbing..

"I will kill them all hyung..I swear I will not leave any of them at peace. I will make their life worse than hell. I will make them taste death but won't let them die.."

He said out of rage and hatred. I could feel the firm determination in his words and tone.

"Yes..yes Jiminie..I'll help you...I'll help you at every step. I'll be always there with you.. Don't lose hope..don't fell your heart. I'm with you."

I assured him about my help with him. He held my hands in his.

"This is my promise to Eomma. I am not going to sit peacefully until I catch each and every one of those bastards."

He said while looking at his mother's grave.

.・゜゜・

The next day...

Jimin received a notice from Supreme Court of South Korea.

He was told to attend the hearings, so that the case could reach its end, and the payments could be paid.

He attended every hearing at every date.
But he had nothing to prove. He had nothing to prevent his properties from those hungry wolves.

So..he didn't do anything. He let himself to flow with the waves.

All his properties were taken from him and paid as his late Father's remainings.

He let everything happen. Because...each and every thing that was happening..was included in his plans.