♛| xxxvi-a : is it even legal? |

Beginne am Anfang

With the mere response of sneering and shaking his head, he had shunned me down. And see, today most of these drunkard horny bastards would be thinking that there's a loose bear on run.

Before I can continue walking, a hand pulls me with force.

"I would rather focus on walking than judging someone's facial hair." He snickers and I look at him wide-eyed.

I contemplated my frame of mind. Am I more surprised that he figured out what I was thinking or should I be astonished realising that he spoke to me?

With the clink of the glasses and the college girls shrilling the word shots, I manage to sit comfortably on the high bar seats.

Ishaan is busy doing something on his phone when the music finally stops and the series of disagreements follow after.

But I pray to the lord.

The DJ announces about how the lights would be switched off for five minutes cause some snow white is going to be kissed to marriage.

The same college girls-who to me appear as the first-timers in a club with an actual ID, squeak giddily and gush over the oh-so-perfect man and the lucky bitch. Their words, not mine.

The taint of alcohol becomes even stronger, and with the air cooler this side I finally can breathe. The counter's less crowded and the majority of the occupants are busy dancing on the stage or snorkelling.

I get off the seat when I see a drunk man approaching. Who gladly takes the seat I left, stumbling and clumsily making his way.

As per our information, the drug gang's some members work here, which makes it easier to get through them to reach the leader.

Once we catch the leader, we can know if the students who ended their own lives were involved with drugs in any way possible. Or, if our luck favours the leader will himself be the murderer. And we'll be off the case soon.

In simpler ways, we have to catch the leader as soon as we can. This year no suicide has taken place which scares me, cause it means that maybe-which I hope not- but maybe the killer is currently planning the next victim. And never will I want anyone to lose their life when I am the one out here trying to protect them.

No more suicides.

I look at Ishaan who currently is missing, he should have at least informed me before going to search for any leads.

I move towards the sweaty messed upstage when a body pushes me and I wallow my way into another person hitting my face right on their back.

Okay, that's it. I am officially replacing my legs, they are up for sale, anybody interested?

"Oo- I am so so so-what the heck?" My sentence rephrases itself when I see the person I bumped into.

"Aayat?" Nikhil buzzed voice sounds like an ant's growl.

"Are you drunk?" I question despite seeing him in his inebriated sloppy self.

"Wooohoooo- Am I drunk or am I drunk or wait how do we say it...I AM DRUNK!" He shouts and I almost lose my hearing power.

"Aayat, is that you Aayu?" A feminine shrill scream reaches my ear, and my eardrum collapses.

"What are you doing here?" I question Mishti who dances freely to the tuneless music. She slops and bumps and stumbles and turns as she tries dancing.

"Join us, babe." Another voice and I am losing faith in my luck.

"We patying." Garima bawls, also misspelling the word partying.