He takes the crayon from my hand and colours in the grass beneath the feet of the three people he's finished drawing.

"You're staring again." I say to JJ and push the hair from behind her ear into her face.

Henry laughs at her and then cheers when the food is placed on our table, along with a bunch of napkins and a handful of sauces I requested. JJ thanks the woman working here, but I don't even make eye contact.

We finish our food and I put our rubbish in the bin while JJ wipes Henry's tomato sauce covered face.

We leave McDonald's and go for a little walk around the mall. We spot a clothes shop for children and JJ looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine, but this is the last thing." I frown and she grabs my hand while kissing me on the cheek.

"Love you Spence... hey buddy, wanna go and look in there?" She let's go of my hand and crouches to Henry's height, pointing at the shop.

He nods, his long hair flopping all over his shoulders with each movement. She takes his hand in hers again and he drags her into the shop, his small legs moving fast in an attempt to run.

When I finally catch up with them inside the shop, both of them are looking at the woolly jumpers. I watch them for a little bit, not wanting to deter any of them from choosing one. I just want to go home, my legs are fucking killing me.

After about 10 minutes Henry chooses a woolly blue one and pushes it into JJ's arms. I pay for it and we make our way home.

***

JJ's POV:

When we arrive home Henry wants to wear his new jumper and play with his new toys almost straight away.

I take my shoes and coat off ready to put away but Spencer takes both mine and Henry's. He heads to the broom cupboard where we keep the shoes and coats and hangs everything up.

I head to the bedroom and quickly change into my pyjamas, it may only be four o clock, but we're not planning on going anywhere else today.

I help Henry change into his while Spence sits on the sofa, saying he's not changing until we go to bed. Henry asks to copy him, but I say no and put him in his fluffy pyjama pants and a long sleeve top.

By 5pm Henry is wearing his brand new jumper too and he's crawling all over the living room floor with his toy cars and planes.

I lean into Spencer's side and he wraps his arms around my shoulders. He switches doctor who on and about five minutes into it, Henry's neck is crookedly bent so that he can see the TV on the wall. A few minutes later he's sat on the other sofa, completely engrossed in one of Spencer's favourite TV programmes.

"Let's get pizza for dinner?" I suggest and Henry agrees straight away. Spencer sighs, but when I look at him he's smiling.

"Alright, alright... I'll order, but you're paying." he smiles further and I take his offer. Neither of us like to order the take out, but if he's offering I'll happily pay.

He stands and pulls his mobile from his pocket, frowns slightly and walks to the kitchen to order. Henry's eyes are glued to the TV screen again, so I climb onto the floor to clean up is toys.

Spencer's POV:

"Damien you've got to stop texting me that shit." I whisper shout down the phone, hoping JJ doesn't hear me.

"You've still not payed me Reid... either pay the money or do another job."

"I'll do another fucking job ok, you know I can't pay you just yet."