Chapter 29

Selena told me she is going to her grandmother from our father's side and I didn't mind and my mother suddenly worked night shift. I called my grandmother and they were already at some hotel near by "they" her and his elder son and they decided that they'll come and she still knows the way. I never even knew my mom has siblings,  she just claimed to be the only child.

Knock knock that was the door and I hurried to it but with all the hesitation. but decided if it was my time then okay and I opened it.

"You look just like your mother" she said while hugging me and somehow I felt sad I don't wanna look like her or resemble her but she is my mother "this is your uncle Sam" she said and a tall man was standing in front of me and I could see Lara's big eyes and hair in him and he went for a hug but pulled back, I didn't trust any male yet and we took my stuff and went off and couldn't help but shed a tear not too loud maybe they would lash for the noise I'll make if I decide to take it all out. I had to be careful not knowing weather I am safe or not. The car ride to the hotel was mostly silent, no words exchanged. We got to the hotel and I slept with my grandmother and I didn't end up eating , I wasn't in the mood of any food. Sleep? I didn't sleep a wink , my brain was working overtime. I had so much sadness and pain and I couldn't hold it in anymore. It honestly hurt and really bad and I cried myself to sleep and my grandmother gave me a comforting hug without any word.

Craig
I had to do it. I was so cold and claimed that I was busy because I didn't know what to do. Vivian called telling she was pregnant the day I left at Luna's and I thought she was just kidding but then we went to the doctors then it was all confirmed as well as the date and it is possible because that one stupid night changed everything now because it was a game of truth or dare and they dared us to kiss and the kiss was magical to be honest so we decided to fuck and no love was involved and now I  made her pregnant and I'm going to be a father and I feel like I have to step up and be a father i need to, Vivian gave me conditions that it's either I be a part of her or the I won't see my kid and I was devastated and I couldn't choose Luna over my child because he/she will grow up their whole life thinking i wasn't there or maybe thinking I'm dead and I thought that a child having both parents would be a blessing. I needed to be a part of it , I needed him/her growing up with the love I so longed. yes I put the possible of the kids not being mine but I'll do the tests after but I can't afford to lose this

The day Matt came with Luna behind her back, I felt like killing someone and there was Luna being made happy by Matt. When Jessica told her about Vivian being pregnant I thought she would lash out and leave the table but her emotions didn't show and a guy called and she blushed or maybe he deserved her but she was mine and only mine. I told Matt to back off instead he told me to fuck off because I didn't love her enough and he acted like a big brother and we ended up fighting and he left without a word and I knew he would still see her. He was just so stubborn yes I might be selfish but I wanted her for myself even though I couldn't have her.

When I went to her, she looked sad before I could tell her about the pregnancy and I saw all her missed calls but I had to do this for my child. The song that played I search it and it's K Cole song heaven sent and in days like this, I needed her or My mother but she was gone they are both gone and went to Amanda's room and she was busy with home work.

"We need to talk" I said and she looked at me with a what all over her face

"I'm sorry about what I did to luna but I miss her can you call and pretend it's just  you, I just want to hear her voice" without a words she did but I knew she was mad at me. and it wasn't answered and it told her to press 1 for her voice messages and she did and we both listened

I know I might be a burden but I called Craig and he didn't answer but... She cried and told her about the rest of the letter which I knew and felt more pain and my heart getting ripped out my heart.

the second one  played and that one held more emotions, she needed me and I wasn't there at the end she sobbed so badly I ended up crying and Amanda wasn't. She held my hand and looked at me

"At least she's going to be happy when she leave but I'll pray for that" she said and I looked at her and could register the leave part.

"Leave to where?" I asked

"She's leaving town tomorrow and I have just suck it up" I couldn't believe what i was hearing and rushed to her home and the door wasn't locked and ran to her room calling out her name but nothing came out, no one came out and it was evident that there was no one there and everything was gone and I just left with this big world all over my shoulder and she left me because of me. I tried to call but nothing came up and I went to Vivian's, I needed a distraction and she liked me so why not?