Chapter 18

"Did you enjoy your weekend?" My mother asked while focusing her attention to me and I just nod so that I can dismiss her.

"Wanna tell me what you did?" I stopped on my tracks and wondered why the sudden interest not now and not ever and I walked away ignoring her to my room. Well the room was mine and Selena's but she's been sleeping with her parents lately and fixed my school stuff because I don't wanna be late because I might over sleep because of the hectic weekend I had. I laid on my small bed facing the ceiling and I began thinking about what was happening or might happen between Craig and I and was very confused because I won't be little myself like that, even though I had to admit I like him so much he's only going to complicate my life even further and I don't wanna see myself in all the drama I saw before it even began and the blame myself for that. My phone began to ring and it was Amanda, I left her sleeping and decided to walk home because I did not want to bother her because I think she's been through a lot after the confession and the alcohol.

"Hi, I got your letter and why did you not wake me up?"

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to wake you up" I said honestly "so you good?"

"Yes, I'm good thank you. My parents just got home talk later" And she dropped the call. Few minutes my phone beeped and I thought it was Amanda but the message was from Matt

*Hi, you good?*
Matt

"I'm good you?

*I'm alive, it was nice seeing a new face around*
Matt

"I'm glad too:-) 
I was really glad that we really met maybe having a few friends won't hurt and I we went on texting until I dozed off

***
"I thought this day wouldn't end" Amanda said while we were busy in the study period, the only remaining period then schools out. Well we decided to present our project last and yes we nailed it. At first I was nervous but I told myself I got this. I took out my journal and Amanda decided to sleep. I did not know what to write but it's been a few days since my cutting and I think I'm being addicted to it because I kinda miss it. The black lines that comes after are being dark and think they represent me in a way or maybe represent the pain one goes through. The bell rang and I decided to just do Maths because it's already examination time so I need to study, although I do not know how to concentrate I'll try. I did understand a bit but was not willing to crack my brain with things I do not know, I'll just master the ones I know.

"Amanda" Amelia shakes her to wake up and there were a few and Amanda yawned  looking towards her direction "what's happening?" Confusion was all over our faces

"Happening where?" She asked politely

"Between us, since someone came into your life you've been distanced and I wonder if there is still an us" she said in more of a yell voice and I knew that the someone that had no name was me and decided that was my time to leave and never wanted to hear what Amanda has to say about that. I went to the bathroom and on my way back I met Blue.

"Don't you mind me walking yourself and Amanda home right?" By him mentioning Amanda made him to smile and there was love all over his eyes, I wish Amanda saw this and stopped whatever they are doing with Nash.

"I really do not know if I'm going to walk with her" I said seriously because I knew that would happen sometimes and have accepted that Amanda has a best friend and it's not me.

"Why is that?" And he held my hands and stopping to have a proper talk and told him about happened before I left and he began breathing heavily "I do not like her best friend you know right?"

"Me too" and we both laughed while walking to class and Amelia was on her way out and gave us a weird look and laughed again.
"I am glad we have a common hater and lover too." We giggled

Blue just kissed Amanda for a long time and he looked like he missed her so much and Amanda was giving in and I had to step in and cleared my voice so loud. I think you probably wondering when they got together but they have been texting and Amanda decided to give it a shot.

"You guys should respect my eyes and get a room" and we all laughed "so we leaving?" while packing my books and Amanda nod and I was the first to walk out the door and when I looked back, Blue held her closely and they again began kissing and couldn't help smile at what I was seeing and  they kissed for a good long period and I waited downstairs for them and they came holding hands and just smiled at how they so looked happy and cute. I was walking behind them and gave them their own space to talk and they took the longer road and didn't mind at all and suddenly Craig's car stopped and Amanda began to panic and I walk fast to their side and there was Matt, Oliver, Nash and Craig and Nash seemed to be giving him ideas or were they going to attack him?

"Amanda what the fuck is going on here?" He asked while looking Blue with cold eyes "Amanda I asked a fucking question and I know I'm not talking alone" walking towards Blue and I stepped in front of Blue not knowing what I was doing that had to protect them.

"Nothing, Blue is my boy friend" I said and Craig seemed to calm down and be sad and I looked at Oliver because I knew he was into me but his eyes gave nothing and I did not feel bad at all
"I'm sorry Amanda you guys getting to know each other had to be this way but you can leave with Craig we will catch up tomorrow" while looking at Craig and maintaining the eye contact. He looked sad but I was not gonna give in, he can't choose who Amanda is suppose to date because clearly Nash wasn't good for him. Matt patted his arm and he told them to leave and left Amanda there.

"Thank you so much" and she hugged me

"You'll have to tell Craig about Blue" I sight and was honestly speaking and the continued to walk and I kept a good distance because Craig might come back because they did not seem to beleive me.