Chapter 15

"This is Luna" Craig introduced me to a few people and I just smiled.

"This is Matt, Nash, Oliver and Jessica" he said and they all waved expect for Jessica, I think she doesn't like me but a lot of people don't so I'll survive. There was booze and some music and decided against it well some where swimming and Amanda tried by all means to make me feel comfortable and she disappeared with Nash a few minutes and I was just drinking some juice. I never really drank alcohol so I'd rather drink with only Amanda than embarrass myself in fromt of everyone.

"So Craig you came with Mary to our little chill out?" Jessica said so that everyone could hear and I think I'm the Mary here and Craig gave her a cold stare and I decided to just keep my mouth shut. It became a little awkward but no one commented on the rude remark Jessica made.

"Why you guys quite?" Amanda said "did someone die?" Nash added and the mood became much more cool and they came with a girl by their side wearing a short skirt with some heels and with lots of make up but was really pretty.

" I'm Mia and I guess you are Luna right?" The girl said while leaning for a hug and I did hug her but she seemed nicer than Jessica but I think they are best friends.

Mia sat on top of Craig and kissed him, somehow I felt a bit jealous and decided to focus my attention to Matt because he was the coolest and I couldn't stop laughing from the jokes he was busy making, it's fun to have some a bubbly person around. yes I'm jealous he treated me so good , the way he held me but I'm just his sister's friend

"I came with our swimming clothes like requested." Mia said while still on Craig

"You going to swim?" Craig asked while changed into boxer and was shirtless and I shake my head No and grabed my hand while dragging me to where his car was and took out his navy blue shirt and a long white sleeve. "We came here to have fun so wear this" and he just closed the door and looked the opposite direction, so he ain't taking no for an answer. We all changed and the shirt looked too small but I said nothing, I'm glad it was long sleeve he understood the assignment and went back and everyone was ready in water even our princess Jessica and I sat with my feet in the water.

"Wanna get in?" Matt asked and I wasn't sure what to say.

"I'll help her in." Craig said out of nowhere and Matt simply nodded

"I never said I wanna get in." While holding the shirt not to go up and Craig seemed to notice and just smiled

"I wasn't asking, I was offering." He came closer and he touched my thighs and my body reacted to his touch and I suddenly had goosebumps "touch me on my shoulders and try to relax nothing will happen."
I did as instructed and he moved his arms to waist and I held the shirt again for it to down. " don't hold it, it will obviously go up again, you in water." And felt stupid after what he said and Mia came and held Craig on his waist, while kissing him on his neck and I wasn't going to witness all that, I'm not gonna do that to myself and I just went to where Matt was and I could feel Craig's eyes on me and I decided to ignore it. Matt went out to grill some meat and I then started to talk with Oliver and he seemed to be so too good to be real.

"I'm tired" I said and I didn't want to be in water anymore.

"Hop on my back and will go to the other side." I saw Craig looking at us and I looked back at Oliver and did as instructed and Craig seemed to be a bit jealous or am I seeing things that aren't even there. Amanda was now sitting alone and Nash was with Jessica so I just went to her.

"What you thinking about?" I said and she smiled before answering

"Blue, I miss him so much" while making a puppy face causing me to laugh.

"But you were with Nash what happened?" I was really curious

"Another story for when we are alone." She said while looking at Nash and back "you and Oliver?"

"What about us?" I said while giggling sometimes Amanda imagines things that aren't really there

"Matt told me that he asked him if you have a boyfriend." I was surprised as the words travel out of her mouth and I said nothing and looked at him.
Well the truth is I don't like him and he doesn't give me butterflies in my stomach and his touch doesn't send shivers to my spine. More people came and I couldn't even try to memorise their names and than I saw that Oliver was really into me. The things he offered to do and he was really being too much in a sweet was, although I appreciate it, I don't want that much attention.

"Let's play a game." A blond hair girl said

"Truth or dare." Mia said and everyone cheered in excitement and some rules were set, if you deny any of the dares you drink 3 shoots and it you only get to choose dare then the next round truth.

"I'm not playing" I said and Jessica just looked at me with a big smirk wanting to comment but Craig just looked at her and she said nothing.

The game went rotated and Jessica kissed Craig and Mia seemed to not have a problem at all. Amanda had about 25 shots and she was wasted. I didn't know what to do and I took her phone so that no one will steal it, yep really stupid of me but if anything goes wrong they would probably say it was me hey I'm the new kid remember. It was really late and I looked at Craig to see if he was still drinking and he wasn't there so I just went to sit next to Amanda to see if she'll be okay. I was getting cold from what I was wearing and Craig came while wearing fresh clothes but sadness was all over his face.

"Let's go." He said while gently taking in his hands and I quickly gave Matt my number and saw that Amanda was all over the back seat and I just tucked the phones where she was. "Take my Jersey you will change when we get home and get in the front, I won't do anything to you." And we hit the road.