Chapter 10

*still Amanda*

It's now after school and I've build all the courage inside of me to talk with Luna and Amelia has been putting things in my head but I won't allow that, because sometimes when you find friends like Luna you have to cherish them and realized how blessed I am to have her presence in my life. Luna was standing with Blue and peter, Blue's  best friend well they are really well know for rugby and well they are the cutest boys and I'm glad they aren't one of those fuck boys kinda type.i don't have enough to deal with the fuck boy drama again.

The bell went off and that was the bell obviously for school out and it was gonna be a chaos anytime from now and I'll wait for Luna inside of the classroom while others started moving thing.
"Wanna go out with us?" Amelia asked

"No, I'm not feeling well" I lied straight to her face, you might be thinking that I'm selfish but you guys don't understand Amelia just does not care about me. I wanna be prioritize and made felt like someone can't live without me please is that too much to ask for?

"Well, your lose" and she just left and went to where god knows where and Luna walked in about 20 minutes later and I just waved for her to see where I was with her bag also because chairs and sits were being prepared to clean.

"Thank you" she said and took her bag. She was about to leave why I bumbled out

"Okay, it's fine that Blue likes you and I've decided not to stand in your way and I'm going to let you be happy even if i like him i won't be a problem as long as I don't lose you" the last part came as a whisper but I really meant everything , she made me feel alive after a very long time.
"and I'm sorry that I ignored you" she just said nothing and gave me a piece of paper and I read it loud for your friend and it had Blue's number on it. I didn't know what to say anymore, I let jealous get the most of me and i really got so emotional about how stupid i acted towards her and she did not deserve that "
can we walk home now" Luna said and I could feel that was the worst few hours of my life really and I regret how I reacted to the situation.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Nope, I have three conditions before I forgive you"

"Anything" I said sounding desperate as I am

"You gonna buy ice cream for this weekend and make sure we don't run out and make sure that you won't ever act the way you acted" She then kept quiet

"What's the last one?" I was very curious now and I really am sorry for the way I acted

"You gonna accept blue the guy is really into you" that's my conditions and I blushed by hearing Blues name being mentioned

"You got it and I'm sorry" we took our bag and started walking home.