Chapter 17

I slowly opened my eyes and it was around  8:am and Amanda was still sleeping and I then decided to take a shower and put my things in order, tomorrow is school so I can't sleep here another day and I'll have to fix my school uniform and I took out our project and I was really pleased with our work and couldn't wait to present it already and we have only 3 weeks left to write the examination and I'm not prepared. Even if I had a whole year my mind would just shut down and remember that I was reading it but not remember what it was really talking about or the answer and I'm really trying. I sometimes wonder why our brains remember what we want to forget and forget what we want to  remember. I put away the in my bag and I took my phone back and decided to text Matt a simple good morning text.

Good Morning :-)  and sent click when I saw Amanda was trying to wake up but seemed like she was going to vomit anytime and I quickly went and took a bucket and I was right on time and brushed her back while holding her long hair so it won't get any vomit. After a few minutes she was finally done and went to get her a bottle of cold water I know it helps and I haven't seen Craig and I felt sad for some reason but I knew it was good thing somehow, i gave her the bottle of cold water.

"Shit, brain freeze" and we both laughed "I'm never drinking again, ever"

"I hope so" And we began to laugh again and she looked like a mess

"Let me go take a shower, and you'll tell me what happened while I do that" she took her toiletries and I took the bucket

"Aren't you...disgusted?" She said pointing to the bucket and feeling ashamed

"No, in fact I want to help you." And I just gave her a hug and that seemed to make her feel better and then we headed to the bathroom and I sat on the toilet seat while she got in the tub.

"Tell me what happened." She spoke impatiently and I told her that she blacked out and truth or dare was played and Jessica and Craig kissed...

"Are you jealous?" She said while cutting me off was she sensing something?

"Hell No" I said while obviously lying

"Okay, continue" Then I told her Craig disappeared and came back an hour later and exchanged numbers with Matt and Craig carried her and I changed her the tucked her into bed after i just finished and then she  came out the tub and dried herself and had a huge scar next to her left breast but seemed like it was slowly fading.

"What day is it today?" I asked and she slowly turned around surprised and like she wanted to remember something.

"Why?" Sadness overcomes her face. We went to bedroom and sat on her bed and I told her everything about what happened from the shower and everything and a tear suddenly escapes her tear eyes, she tried so hard to hold them back and looked away instead I touched her and said "let it out" and she just burst into tears more than Craig did.

"I killed her" and I was confused because Craig said he killed her. I continued to brush her back and said nothing and she continued "it was after this public holiday heading home and it was rainy, she told him we should stay in a B&B until tomorrow but he forced that we get going and nothing will happen...The rain began to become heavier and heavier and they were arguing about something and a huge truck crushed into our car and I was badly  injured, my mom was too but the doctors said if they won't perform a heart surgery I would die and she wrote a letter for me and Craig and decided to give up her life for mine." She cried even harder and it broke me so so much and held her into a hug "she told me that she loved me so much, even though my dad was my favourite and realized that I only loved him more because of the gifts but he doesn't know how to love us fully like a parent but I don't know what was written in Craig's letter, sometimes I just wished I died and not see Craig this sad on two occasions. The day she died and her birthday." She continued to cry herself to sleep. I felt really sad for this is so painful.