Chaper 1

6:30 am

Luna Admas starts walking to school and she has only about an hour to be at school before study time.

She hates Friday school because the school comes out early(something to be happy about right) but they have to clean their classrooms and the gates will only be open at normal school time. This means there will be a lot of school kids ups and downs, fights, couple moment, playing and Nerds doing their job.

Ding ding ding

I hope that's the first bell meaning the second one will ring after 10 minutes so I'll have to hurry before I get into trouble and if I get into trouble that means I'll have to face teachers and people screaming which will only make me cry and I don't ever want to cry in front of anyone because they will get to see how much of a weakling I am and I don't need that much attention to myself. I sometimes wish that I was able to hold the sad, disappointed and angry emotions. some emotions aren't really meant to be shown , I mean why should I feel pain when I'm not able to handle it? everytime my heart hurts I just want my life to end and let it just be over.

Luckily I got in time and the assembly went well no one talked to me like always meaning that was good but was very long, too long than I expect not like I wanted to go to class or go home, I just needed to be alone. I was not much of a loner , I just realised that life isn't what I thought It was and it could never be how i want it. Growing up I would often sit and day dream about how I want to finish school , get a great job , have friends and tons of money and later have babies that would live perfectly and wouldn't need anything but the older I got the more I realised that those were just dreams and the minute you open your eyes you back to reality, you back to absorbing the hate, the pain , disappointment and all the emotions you wish you could control. you lose yourself everytime you hit rock bottom, I mean right now I'm just existing and I sometimes wish to disappear into thin air and nobody notices. not dissapear into another state , country or even somewhere between the world but dissapear like I never existed. I don't even know I am anymore, I lost my way.