Chapter 8

Craig dropped us at the mall and left and we were going to return ourselves because he claims he'll be busy. He doesn't talk much and I think that time was to make me feel comfortable I guess, I don't know what to think about guys intentions or whatever but it doesn't matter I'm not gonna think at all.
We did a lot of window shopping and would even fit some,well the fitting was done mostly by Amanda and it was really fun and not awkward like I expected and finally went to order some burger and chips until someone walked to our table "is this the girl that bumped into me the other day?" I just looked up and there she was trying to ruin my mood
"Shut the fuck up and do whatever you came here to do because clearly you aren't here for us and if you were you would have came with us" Amanda defended me and couldn't believe the sweet Amanda can be this rude
"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and left. "Thank you for defending me, you really didn't have to." I said while sipping my drink and embarrassed I couldn't stand for myself.
"It's nothing because I know my half sister can be a bitch when she wants to and she always wants to be one." Amanda said
Ohh they even sister but she still did defend me.
"Aren't you guys close?" I was really curious because the way she spoke to her wasn't really nice.
"No, we just tolerate each other for the sake of my dad" she responded and I wasn't going to ask more questions and make her feel uncomfortable.
It was already and we decided to go to the park when my phone beeped and it was my from my mother. She never does text unless it's serious so I just wonder what it is or maybe my father is furious I'm not home. I just held Amanda's hand and told her we have to go back and received another text meaning this was really serious and I was about to cry and I was starting to panic until I really had a panic attack and we sat on a bench while trying to in and exhale so that my breath can be at equilibrium. "Are you okay? What's happening you really are scaring me" I heard and could answer and of that until I catch my breath and some lady offered some water because it might help and I drank the water and thanked the lady. Amanda took my phone and read the unread message loudly.

Hi, we won't be home for the night make sure you lock everything,××××love mom
We would have waited but we knew you were going to say you rather stay but if you wanna come just call,××××× Mom

Mom  ohh I said to myself and there I was panicking for nothing.
"What's happening Luna because you didn't even read the messages and it's the second time you panicked today" Amanda said sounding very serious and worried

"I'm sorry about that, I just tend to overthink and would start panicking." I was really embarrassed and sad for taking everything serious.

"So we can still go to the park for an hour and we could head home" she said and took my hand and followed behind. I'm really happy she did not push asking what was wrong with me.
We had a good time at the park and I did forget about what happened just a little bit and we then headed home and said goodbye as we went our separate way. I got home only to realize that I lost my key somewhere and couldn't remember having it  anywhere. What was I going to do, if I call my parents my father would probably lash for coming late and losing my key and was really deep in my thoughts when suddenly a message pooped up.

I really did enjoy spending time with you today although you got me so worried but Thank you.
*Amanda*

*I really did enjoy my day too thank you and sorry for that and I also lost my key somewhere* I said and suddenly she responded like someone who was waiting for me to text.

I got grounded because of shouting at my sister at the mall but I'll make a plan
*Amanda*

*I'm sorry about you being grounded and thank you for defending me back there even though you got into trouble for that.* 

They are going to take my phone for the night  probably I'm sorry but like I promised and always keep those promises I wound disappoint.
*Amanda*

And hope you have a fantastic night I love you.
*Amanda*

And my battery just died before ivcould even respond but it really helped because I didn't know what to write back and do I love her back or do one just says it without meaning it ? Argh I don't know but I'm glad it went off or I could have just told my parents to come fetch me and deal with the consequences and I was sitting there thinking about how one can love one as broken as me? I was like a glass full of sharp ends you can't hold onto it and isn't precious because it's broken. If one could hold it there would be marks that proved you were holding it, and I don't want that to happen to Amanda because she seems like a very nice person but she's too attached and that not my fault but I feel very guilty about that too. It was over thirty minutes and thought after an hour I would just go to Mrs Williams and she seems like an nice lady well she used to take care of me while I was young and don't know what happened after because I never visited or anything, life happened.

My face was in between my legs and a cold hand held my face and I just jumped a little and frightened who it could and just looked up to see Craig looking at me.
"I'm sorry I took a long time, I was busy with something. Are you good?" with that voice I couldn't read but send shivers through my spine. what was happening to me?

"I'm good." I said Amanda could have just came because it's going to be awkward with his brother here alone.

"You sure?" He looked into my eyes and his eye's were a bit shinny, he smelled alcohol

I looked down and answered "yeah I'm sure I'm good" while still sitting uncomfortably.

"You bad at lying you know?" He said and was just in shock and trying to process what he's trying to say.

"About those panic attacks I had earlier Amanda told you about a..."

"You had panic attack?" This guy is confusing me now meaning Amanda didn't tell him about that

"Yeah, we were on our way to the park but I'm good now." I said and he held his hand to help me up

"Well I saw you were sitting uncomfortably and locked yourself outside, you can't be good about that right ?" He had a  really valid point and I just nod my head not knowing what to say.

"I found your keys, I think you left them in the car" He said while putting them in my hand but I noticed that the ball that holds it isn't there.

"Thank you" I said

"You aren't going to ask about the ball that holds it? Or are they even your keys?" And he stepped towards me. This person is really trying to test me and I don't wanna talk and he was still holding my hand and we were really close to each other.

"I liked the ball so I decide to put it in my key locks I hope you don't mind."

"I would mind but I have the exact same one so it's cool."

"My friends would like to know where you bought them they really liked it" he said and we still standing outside

"There are only two sets of those through out the world and my granny did those two only before she died" I lied it was my late sister who did them .I yawned after that I was really tired.

"I'm sorry but I can't bring it back because you already said you would mind but you have the exact same one " pretending to be me and he sounded quite stupid and I laughed at him

"I don't sound like that" I laughed at how stupid he sounded

"I like your laughter" he said and I kept quite making things awkward between us.

"I better head in" I said

"Can I at least get a hug for bringing your keys before you head in?" He asked 

I wasn't ready to argue and I just did since he was holding my hand with the key and he smelt really great and after a few minutes I just stepped back and ended the hug.
"I am glad you my sister's friend, I think you are a good person and she needs that kind of influence in her life" he whispered through the hug , so I'm just her sister friend. We just said our goodbye's and opened the house made sure everything was closed and headed to my room and switched off the lights that was then he's car left and I put my head on the pillow and it was lights off for me.