Chapter 7

It's Saturday today and  the dreams have been going on for almost a week now and they don't get any better and I have been having some panic attack lately , I thought sleeping was my happy place but now it has been stolen by darkness and I have no where to escape.There was a beep on my phone and I just ignored it I wasn't ready to face the world and I am really tired of everything and it's so draining to have to deal with everything alone and my phone rang, ohhh it's Amanda.

"Hi, I hope you didn't forget about us hanging out today right?"

Flip I totally forgot about that. "Uhmm I did   not and I don't feel so good" I was serious, i was really drained and did not want to be around people and she loudly breathed  through the line. I guess she's disappointed and she is a really nice girl , i am sorry.

"Look out your bedroom window." I just did as instructed and there she was waving with a big smile around her face and a van behind her. Can't I just be like her? I thought to myself. Happy? free and beautiful.

"I send a text a while ago and you didn't respond so I came and it's too late now because I'm already here please open the door." And the line went cold meaning she is not gonna give up.

I just went to open the door with my messy self and it is true when they say what you feel inside sometimes shows in the outside and yeap it was really showing.

I opened up and there she was wearing her smile around her face and there was someone behind her and could not recognise him.
"Hi again" she said and I just was able to fake my smile and great back. Amanda was really trying and I'm not sure if we only are classmates or more.
"This is my brother Craig." pointing at him "this is my friend Luna." I guess that was an introduction
"Hi" I said to Craig but he just looked and examined my body for a while which made me really uncomfortable and he's face was back to my mine. "Hello" he responded and his voice was a bit deep but not too deep but perfect deep and he was still standing behind Amanda busy with his phone.
"I asked my brother to drop me off and I'm not sure if we going to the mall or the park." She sounded worried and her facial expression did too but was she really?
"I can see you in your pyjamas so you really aren't good so we could just stay and maybe watch a movie or finish that project, although we still have more time."

It was almost afternoon hours and yet I was still in my pyjamas and maybe that's why he looked at me that way.
"Let me go take a shower I'll see from then" I said letting them in and offering the some juice while I go take a shower."

"Wear a dress because I'm wearing one too" Amanda shouted from behind and I wondered if we were acquainted, companions or friends. I have lot of problems what good could I bring into your life?

I wore a black more like a mermaid dress and it has long sleeves already. I always buy things with long sleeves because of my cuts and it was just on top of my knee with white tekkies and the dress was tight but not too tight. This will be the first time Amanda sees me in casual because I usually wear uniform to school even if it's casual day and I'm used to that. I walked towards them and Amanda was busy talking to Craig while laughing and suddenly Craig didn't respond and Amanda followed his eyes to me.
"This dress is too tight, I will just go change it" I said immediately feeling like a fool that I am.
"It looks good on you." A deep voice responded, was he flirting? I mean why would he or I'm just being paranoid
"better than this one over here." She refereed to Amanda.

Amanda put her hand on her chest and pretending she was hurt and Craig took his phone and pretending to be calling an Ambulance and the just laughed, i just looked and them and smiled. "Ouch ouch that really did hurt but you look Amazing." Amanda said
"Thank you" I softly responded back looking down but wasn't really sure of myself.
"Will your parents be around while we chill or you haven't decided yet?" Amanda asked. My parent? If they find them here what's gonna happen what if they start fighting and Amanda is here and is going to tell everyone at school? You are going to even hate going there, all eyes being on you . I thought and was really overthinking and boom panicking was overcoming me and ran to the kitchen and drank cold water to calm myself down until I was satisfied.
"Are you okay?" Amanda asked. I can't let that happen "I just needed some water besides I've been keeping you guys for a while here that's why I ran to drink water" if that makes any sense and I was so bad a lying "let's go out" I finally said and took my phone and keys. I don't really use hand bags like other girls, I just love myself simple and natural look real to me so we then left.