Chapter 13

"I think I should take her to bed" Craig said and I just nobbed and went to fix her bed for her to get it, I wasn't really sleepy and I wanted to star gaze or maybe keep myself busy with something. Craig got in with Amanda in his hands and put her into bed, there was awkward silence and he finally broke the ice.

"are you sleepy?" I wanted to ask why, what type of a question is that but instead I shock my no and he just hold my hand and went across Amanda's room this wasn't the bathroom or where we were watching television.

"I'm sorry about the messy room" he said still holding my hand going more into the room and I let go of my hand and I just looked at him not sure what was happening.

"Relax, I won't hurt you" he said while taking my hand and for some reason, I trusted him and I trembled over something before I could fall he was now holding onto my waist  gently, I realized that I didn't fall and I slowly open my eyes. Still in that position. He gently put me up and held my hand again, the last time someone held my hand was Lara well she meant everything and I didn't wanna think about it.

The room wasn't really messy but it looks like someone wanted something and left the mess like that. We were at some tiny neat room which looked liked like a hide out but instead it was still in his room, it was really breath  taking and it had a transparent roof you could look outside and see almost everything, Craig went out and I just stood there to examine the room, if he wanted me to get out he would just hold my hand like he held it in. The room had a small book shelf and and a small couch and very neat too and I walked to the small couch and took a black book, it looked like a journal and I was very tempted to read it when I heard him coming I went to where I was standing and he came with a blanket and some snacks.

"My feet are cold" I said not too loud but he heard and looked at me more liked examined me and he nobbed while getting out again and I just put the blanked neatly, I wasn't stupid I knew what was going on and he came back after a few minuets and he was wearing some trousers with a with vest that held his body too tight. He had a well build body not like any sport player but was sexy and I didn't want to stare but I couldn't help it but managed to and he gave me his pair of socks. We were star gazing and I didn't know he was into stars, no one spoke and we didn't eat those snacks he came with, I was really full.

"Today is Sunday and tomorrow is a public holiday, are you staying?" He questioned and decided well why not and he played fantasia when I see you and said it's his favorite song

" I'll talk to Amanda and hear about how she feelings." I didn't want to invaded her privacy and he just nobbed and we continued with that.

"I feel guilty." He said and I was curious what he was talking about and I shifted my attention to him and looked at him

"I don't know how to tell you but it is important" he said and know, I was panicking "I read your book and the letter while you were in the bathroom" he finally said.

"You did what?" I was more worried about how much he knows and I was having a panic or a anxiety  attack, all I knew was I was having an  attack well my book never said much but the letter I never finished

"Amanda breath." Craig said and his voice was calming and I finally did some breath in and out, I didn't know how to feel or react and I was just stupid for leaving everything behind

"How much do you know?" I said that's all I could say, I was very sad but I wasn't gonna break down

"Not much and I'm sorry" he said and I just wanted to scream but deep down I wanted someone to find it, even if I lash out he did read it and my chest was burning, I don't want to cry please let me not break down.

"Whaaat did the letter say in the end?" I stutter and my voice was shaky

"I love you more than the earth itself but you going to have to read it yourself" he said and held me closer to him and brushed my back and I couldn't help it but let out a soft silent sob. "Please don't cry" he held me closer and tighter and I don't know what I felt but I felt that way. Sometimes we don't just cry but we want to ease the pain and that's the only way.

"Promise me something." I said while he wiped my tears  with his hand while the other one was supporting myself on top of him.

"Yeah, I'm all ears." He said

"You won't tell anyone about what you saw in the letter." I said really meaning every word but he didn't answer me and I wanted to get off of him but he held me tighter

"Okay, I promise" he said not really sure if he meant it but what matters is that he did promise.

"Okay let's play first lady missing you"

"That's so girly" he said and gave him the look and he went to play look for it and played it. "It sounds sad" he said

"No, nice and shut up" I said and we listened to the song. We decided to lie in his room , no touching or kissing just getting to know each other