Bottle, Maths and Month?

Hey guys! what's upppp!!!!
Let's start with the update!❤️❤️

________________________________

Sidharth was standing in front of two children.
Tara and Rahul.
Sid- Why did you hit that Guy Rahul?
Rahul- Because he was looking at Tara!
Sid- So WHATS wrong in looking at her?
Rahul- He has his eyes open wide. I didn't like that so I punched him. She's my friend.
Sid- But THATS-
Sana started to laugh loudly and whispered- Sidharth shukla, you are not the one to talk!!
Remember that day of the fair?

(Flashback)
Sid and Sana were still in that friends phase, but still that more than friends wala love.

The group decided to visit some fair in the city.
Shehnaz was standing near the stalls, looking at the bangles and smiling.
When she heard talks like ' Haye kash yeh Mere paas hoti'
'Kaash mai uss ka bangle hi hota, chune ko toh milti'!
Shehnaz was getting uncomfortable with all these talks, when suddenly she felt someone keep her hands across her arms resting it on the wooden stall while the person's back was pressed against shehnaz's back.. trying to hide her from everyone.

She turned around and came face to face with red angry bull Sidharth.
He looked at the guys, and gave them his hardest glare.
Then he looked at shehnaz and smiled, he took out navy blue bangles and held her wrist and slid it down her delicate wrist.. while both of their heartbeats were beating so fast.

They had fun, they were about to leave when Sid had to make a call and Shehnaz was waiting for him when a man came and held her wrist and said, Zara hume bhi chuddiya pehenane  do.
Suddenly his hands were yanked from hers.
Sid saw the man and is anger increased it was one of the same men he glared at.

He started to beat the man black and blue!
He was hitting him mercilessly.
He shouted, BOLLLL
AB BOLLLLLLL

He was shaking with anger he picked up by his blooded collar and dragged him to Shehnaz. He threw him on her feet and shouted,
MAAAAAFIIIII MAAAANGGGG!
Hitting him again making him touch her shoes he shouted MAAAAFI MANG! MAANG MAFFI!

Sana stood there frozen, her eyes were just scared looking at all the blood pouring down the man's face and some on her shoes too.
She never saw this possessive side of Sid.

The guy shuttered and said, Please.. maafff..kar..dejien.. I am.. so..ss..sorry!
Shehnaz quickly nodded her head because she didn't wanted to create any problems.

She held his hands and dragged him out when he said, shit I forgot something.
Shehnaz left his hands, he went to a shop, and ran back to the man and broke the glass bottle on his head.
Shehnaz gasped and ran towards him.

He shouted, and said agli baar USSKI TARAF AANKH UTHKAR BHI DEKHA NA TOH ILAAZ KARNE KA MAUKA NAHI DUNGA TUJHE.
With this Shehnaz dragged him out of the fair.

(Flasback ends)

Sid was red due to embarrassment while Sana was laughing.
Rahul and Tara were laughing too!
Tara- Ammi Bas ek aur chhotu si  story batado na Ridharth ki!
Rahul- Yes na aunty pleaseeeeee!!
Sana laughed and nodded while Sid glared at her.

(Flashback)

Shehnaz was working on something while standing on the little stool in college.
One of the pranksters didn't know it was Shehnaz, he thought to prank that person.
He quickly slid the stool off her feet and she screamed, waiting to fall on the ground hard. But it didn't happen, Sid had his hands securely wrapped around her waist.