Choco lava cake,Warm?

Hi guys what's up? What's going on?
Lets start with today's chapter❤️

————————————————————————

Sana PoV
Well it had been 10 days since that dreadful experience of kissing Sidharth. Well you might ask me how do I know his name? Well koi Pagal hi hoga who doesn't knows his name, he's like super famous and he is the rock star of the college or whatever. But yeah he sings nice, but he has something in his voice..! Aargh why am I thinking about him? I am happy that neither him or I crossed paths, I am happy in my little bubble. Oh shit I am again getting late for my college.

( Btw guys, Shehnaz is extremely pretty, hot and got a BOMB FIGURE! Like she's super hot, whatever she wears ussmei bhi she looks really hot.! So every guy who sees her can't stop looking at her, but she keeps herself low profile)

I quickly wore my skinny black jeans with a tank top and a pony tail and ran for the college.
I quickly got into my class and sat to my fixed seat. My friends, are really opposite to me! Like Madhurima and Meeti are the divas, funny, talkitive and any guy would fall in love with them types. I am totally the other way round, I am always into my books, because I LOVE FICITONAL CHARACTERS.! They don't break your heart like humans do! Anyways they came and hugged me, and I saw Him.
Asim, well if you guys don't know he is the bestfriend of Sidharth! He's always there in our class, like that's so weird.. he's our senior and he always sits in our class, with that excuse that he had missed these chapters. Aargh anyways, I need to study now.

It was lunch time, And shehnaz with her friends went to the canteen and asked their orders and went to order.
She said the order and said, Bhaiya actually Add one Chocolava cake too!
Suddenly a guy with a sexy voice came and said, Rahul Zara ek Choco lava cake kardein, I am dying to have something sweet.
Sana's breath got uneven and she mentally shouted SHIT SHIT SHIT, It's that Sidharth!
She didn't look at him and focused on the counter while she was literally sweating.
Rahul- Bhaiya, ek hi chocolava cake hai.. voh yeh..
Shehnaz- Umm, bhaiya aap yeh inko de do! I don't feel like eating it.
Shehnaz took her order with the tray and was about to leave when something clicked her mind and she said, Have it warm it's more tasty.

She went and sat with her friends and froze..
Sana PoV
WHAT WHAT DID I JUST DO? I REALLY TALKED TO THAT BULLY WHOM I KISSED! AND BAHUT JYADA CHEF BAN RAHI THI NA MAI, JAB ULTA LATAKAYE MUJHE TAB AKAL AAYEGI MUJHE! Hey Bhagwan mujhe Isse DUUUUUUUUUURRRR RAKHO!
( Bhagwanji laughed and said, Duuuurrrr jaisa word hi nahi hai tum dono ke beech, Abhi toh Bahut kuch hona baaki hai)
Sana quickly ate her food, and decided to go out in the ground and sit under a tree and read a book because she was free for an hour before the next lecture.

Sana was sitting and reading a book, and looked at a guy who was in this blue jersey..
Sana to herself ( But loud) - Hes kinda hot!!
Suddenly she heard a voice, it said- He is not Hot, he's a douche bag!
Sana turned and looked at the voice, it was the BUllY, SIDHARTH!
He came and sat next to her.
Sana started to chant alll Bhagwan mantras in her mind and looked into the book as if she didn't hear him or even see him and reading the book.
Sid- Kitni gandi actor ho tum.. BOOK ULTI HAI MADAM!
Sana internally screamed and said, WOW SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL KARVALI BESTI? AAGYA MAZZA?
Sana fumbled and said, voh.. voh.. Mujhe.. ulti book padne mei Bahut mazza ata hai!
Sid- What????
Sana- Voh.. nahi.. voh mujhe book padne ulti Sidhi mei ata hai!
Sid- Kya Bol rahi ho???
Sana- Voh voh ( she was getting really nervous)
Sid- Calm down, have some water.
Sana like a baby drank the water in one go and took a deep breath.

Sid- Vaise, I never knew you were interested in guys.!
Sana- What do you mean?
Sid - I thought you don't love anyone than your books!
Sana- Indeed I love my books more than anyone, because they don't break hearts. Vaise bhi I appreciate things and he was hot so I said he was hot.
Sid fisted his hand, and shouted- WHAT IS HOT IN HIM? HEIGHT BHI NAHI HAI USSKI? AUR FACE BHI KAISA HAI USSKA!!
Sana was shocked, before she would say something Sid said- Sorry!
Sana- What did you say?
Sid- I said Sorry! I shouldn't have shouted!
Sana- It's..
Sid- Have this!
Sana- WHATS this?
Sid- A pig!
Sana- WHATT?
Sid- What Kya? It's a choco lava cake!
Sana- it was not needed actuallly!
Sid- Kyun nahi? Kisne mere liye pehli baar aise kiya hai than my boys so obviously!
Sana smiled and took the spoon and dug the spoon in the chocolava cake when Sid shouted, ITS HOT JALDI MAT KHANA! FUKK MARO PEHLE! Wait let me do it for you! ( and he started to blow air to the piece) ( then he saw her looking at him confused to he said-)
I mean it's warm the way you liked, now even I like eating that way.
When Sana heard that..
(She went to a flashback)
When she was 5 years old..
Sana- Mumaa.. mumaaa.. soupp!
Sana's mom- Yeh lo baby
Sana happily was about to drink that soup when her mom shouted, ITS HOT JALDI MAT KHANA! FUKK MARO PEHLE!
Some tears formed in her eyes.. when she was jerked and got into reality!

Sid- Hey hey hey, Shehnaz are you alright? I am sorry I shouldn't have shouted!
Sana- No it's not about you. Anyways Thankyou! ( INTERNALLY SHE SHOUTED, WAIT HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME? she looks at her ID card and says, aise pata chala hoga.. obviously why would the college ka popular guy would know my name)

Sana again like a baby started to dig in the Choco lava cake, she forgot whatever was happening around her, the bully, the ground .. IT WAS JUST HER AND HER LOVE THE CAKE!
Sid- Umm Sana, voh tumhare..
Sana- Kya?
Sid- Tumhare lips par kuch laga hai!
Sana- Kaha?
Sid slowly moved towards her which made shehnaz's breath uneven. He slowly brushed his thumb on her soft Plumy lips wipping the chocolate off. Shehnaz felt so many currents run through her body. She felt so different, she quickly took her books and her bag and said.. Um sorry I have to lea....

Sana PoV
I was about to leave when my other boyfriend wanted a kiss, the GROUND! My shoelaces were bewafa AF, and I was about to fall on the ground for our French kiss when wait, I was held by two strong pair of Arms!
I was scared and I slowly opened my eyes and saw SIDHARTH, THE BULLY! Oh my god!
I started to panic, but it was strange that I wasn't feeling uncomfortable with his touch, his touch gave me the same warmth which my mother had! Oh god what are you even thinking you stupid girl!

I mumbled a Thankyou because I was so embarrassed for my soul, I quickly ran away from there leaving the Bully behind.

The next part is gonna be SID KA POV, what happened and all that.

YOU ARE MY WARM HEART
in this COLD WORLD!

So I hope you guys liked today's part, if you did so please vote and comment. Thankyou ❤️