Breakfast, Bb and Gifts?

Hey hey guys I am back! Well I just wanted to remind you guys one thing, keep the characters in mind. How they are, what have they faced,what were they their whole life.  So it won't make you suprised that what, why is the character acting like this? I will explain more regarding this topic soon.!

________________________________

On the drive back to home, Shehnaz was sleeping in the car seat while Sid was continuesly trying to steal glances looking at his Girl sleeping comfortably all snuggled up.
When they reached the destination, Sid gave his keys to the valet and picked Shehnaz up while she was sleeping and took her to his room.

He removed her boots, covered her up with the blanket and laid next to her and staring at her face while she's asleep. Slowly he was engulfed with darkness and he slept too.
Next morning Shehnaz woke up and she felt some weight on her body; she looked up and she saw that Sid was holding her waist protectively, while Shehnaz had her head on his chest hugging his arms comfortably.

She smiled and tried to listen to his heartbeats, it was like a soft Melody synced with his slow and deep breaths. It kind of made her so calmed down and made her feel so protective.

Then she quickly woke up and went to her room to get ready, as they had their last day here.
Shehnaz got ready and closed her door when she met with a grinning Sidharth hanging next to his door, looking devilishly Hot!

Sana- You didn't go down?
Sid- How can I without My girlfriend?
Hearing the word girlfriend, Shehnaz blushed hard and looked down trying to control the redness on her cheeks.
Then Sid held her chin with his index finger and made her face him and said, Get ready to feel all the things you deserve to feel!
I don't call you Princess just like that, I mean it! Also, I want to say something..
Sana- Yeah, Bolo?
Sid- But breakfast miss hojayega Tumhara, I know about your love with the food!
Sana- You're right, but well I am tired having breakfast here, you can take me out for breakfast then we could go to that fair right?
Sid got so happy, he nodded smilingly and held her hand and dragged her to his car.

Meanwhile Sana had messaged about them going out to eat to everyone. No one still knew about their relationship yet.
Sana- Okay, start!
Sid- I wanted to say, I might love you with all my heart, but I am not the perfect guy. I will always love you, always protect you but I am very possessive about you. What's mine, stays mine! I can't let any guy touch you in that sort! I get angry super fast because of my past, I have anger built up in me, so sometimes I am difficult to handle please don't leave me then!
Also, I have one confession to make.. I kind of scolded every guy to not approach you, talk to you or even be near you.!
(Sid looked down in guilt)

Sana- Bad boy's should never be guilty about anything! If I said I like you, means I like everything about you.. I like you as a whole!
Well I am way more difficult than you, I would push you 9 times and want you to still try to pull me back for 10. We both have flaws, and I think we both will embrace each other's quiet nicely. Right Mr.Bad boy?
Sid smiled and quickly hugged her and softly kissed her forehead.

Sana and Sid went down to eat in a restaurant, ordering pancakes and shakes.
Sana- So bb!
Sid- You mean Babe?
Sana- Nope, Bad boy!!!
Sid pouted!
Sana- So its time for showing Nakhras finally!
Sid held her hand and kissed her knuckles and said, I am all yours! Do whatever you want to!
Sana blushed and said, Come on let's go we are getting late for the fair!

They quickly reached the village fair!
It was a beautiful small place with people selling different kinds of stuffs!
Shehnaz held sidharth's hand and they were walking through shops and looking at stuffs.
Sana- Sid I wanna buy these items for decorating my house. You can call Asim and everyone so that you don't get bored.
Sid hugged her from behind keeping his chin on her shoulder and said, I can never get bored with you! You shop while I stand with you!
Sana smiled and started to look for items, while Sid was still holding her waist protectively.