Unworthy, House party and Songs?

Hey guys !!!!! I am here!
Let's start with today's update!
The story is taking its turn for the second stage! I assure you guys, whatever place the story would be in, the second stage would actually excite you guys. I wanted to always imagine Sana like that. So very soon when the next phase will start, it's totally gonna be so much fun!
________________________________

The next day in school, Shehnaz was walking down the corridors when she heard some weird noises. She got closer near the emptier area of the corridor and what she saw made her clench her teeth and fist her hands.
It was Madhurima making out with some other guy, yet again.

She started to go back when she felt someone grabbing her hand, it was paras.
Paras- Woah that was a pretty good show out there! Did you see how people betray people?
Well sorry to break it to you babe, but I don't want you to be in this situation where the guy you trust and like the most cheats you like this.
Sana ignored him, yanked her hands out of his grip and started to move back to her class.

After a long class she went to the washroom, when she got out of the washroom stall she was hit hard making her fall on the ground.
A huge kick landed on her, she grunted and looked up, it was Mahira.
Mahira- Oh look at this stupid bitch! Do you really think sidharth would like a bitch like you? What does he even see in you? When you're a simple disgusting looking ugly Whore!
Sana- SHUT UP!
Mahira slapped her hard across her face and said,Awe now the ugly duckling can't even protect herself.
Sana was clutching her shirt so that she doesn't hits her hard on her face because of that promise.
Mahira- One day he will get bored of you, and come to me! TO MEEEE!!
Mahira gave her a last kick and went out of the washroom.

Sana somehow gathered herself and decided to go home because she didn't want anyone to see her bruised cheek.
She messaged sidharth about meeting him directly in the party and left home.
She got home broke down a little and started to pen down in her diary. It was like a routine she followed, writing whatever happened.

She decided to sleep it off and then she woke up by the sound of the alarm she set for herself.
She checked it was 6, they had to be there at 7.
She quickly got up took a shower and changed into a hot black lace dress which reached her mid thighs. It had two strapped dress,she decided to curl her hair and do her usual makeup adding some smokey eyes and a nude gloss. She checked the time it was 7:30!
Sana- Perfect! (Note the sarcasm)

She quickly got into the car and while driving saw all the messages and calls on her phone.
Sidharth- 50 missed calls and 80 messages
Meeti- 10 missed calls and 95 messages
Asim- 4 missed calls and 5 messages.
Bloody bastard- 1 missed call and 2 messages

Sana parked her car and quickly got inside the big mansion, the music was blaring loudly. Some horny teenagers were eating their faces off, many sweat bodies grinding against each other.
She was pushing away sweat bodies when she saw her friends standing there near the kitchen.

The moment Sid's eyes fell on Shehnaz, his eyes darkened. Shehnaz looked into his eyes, it was filled with lust and anger.
Sid grabbed her hand and said, What was up with you? You just simply left the college in the mid with a simple message? And then you won't pick up the call and now you are late!
Sana- Sid I was sleeping! I was really tired okay!
Sid- Why did you wear sucha short dress? Do you know how many perverts are there in this party?
Sana- Sid let's have this discussion later on, Meeti where is Madhurima?

Meeti pointed out in a secluded corner where she was making out with yet another stupid unknown guy.
Asim was trying to control his anger.
Asim- I swear if this wasn't your bestfriend I would have strangled her to death. How dare she hurt my brother.
Sid- She wont anymore. Call Vishal right now!

Sana called Vishal and said come in!
Vishal entered and hugged everyone excited.
Vishal- So where's my lady love?
They all frowned and pointed at the corner.
Vishal happily turned at that direction and what he saw literally broke his heart.
Asim held Vishal and said, Don't worry bro it's all chill okay! She's not-
Vishal- you guys knew about it ALREADY?
Sana- Yes but we-
Vishal- BUT WE WHAT DAMMIT?
Sid got between Vishal and Sana covering Sana and shouted, DONT SHOUT AT MY GIRL!
Sana pushed sidharth slowly and held vishal's hand and said, If we told you like that, would you have believed us? No right?
Vishal looked at them and then Madhurima, he muttered a sorry and quickly ran out of the party.

Sid held shehnaz's hand and said Don't worry he willl be alright we will make sure of that!
Sana nodded, and said Hey I am gonna get a drink okay?
Sid- Non alcho Okay?
Sana- Yes sirrrr!

(Shehnaz PoV)
I went inside the kitchen pushing all those disgusting sweaty bodies out of my way and made myself some new drink which I created, should I call it the Shehnaz drink? Lol bad one!
Anyways these parties are never my thing actually. Nope don't think me of an total nerd, I enjoy myself sometimes but most of the time I wanna gag! Like vomit, sweats and all gets on my nerve.

I was going out of the kitchen when some stupid drunk person spilled his drink on me!
Argh what the hell, Thankgod it's black! If it was white I would have ripped his head off.
No no not aggressive but possisive about my clothings. I decided to wash it off because it might smell.

I asked someone for the way to the washroom. The person pointed on the stairs going up, I again had to push against horny teenagers and saw a room I think this must be the bedroom.
The moment I opened the door I regretted my decision of even opening this door, of even coming to this party, of even saying yes to sidharth and of even meeting him.
He was against the wall with guess what whom? Brittany spears!
Naah MAHIRA!

They didn't see my presence right now, tears started to fall off my face as I looked at their direction when Sid made an eye contact with me. His face turned pale, he froze.
He was coming closer to explain when I said, cut the crap! Don't even explain! Well whatever sorry to interrupt your makeup sheesh, I gotta go bye!

Without even turning back once I ran out of the party, quickly started to drive my car rashly. I stopped my car in some secluded abandoned park. I got on the bench and started to cry uncontrollably. I thought, WHY ARE ALL MEN CHEATERS? Liersss!
Why did I even think he's gonna be different?
Isn't it the end of every story? The guy hurts the girl and the story ends? Well nope! I won't let it end it like this. I won't sit in my house, eat gallon of  ice creams, watch THE NOTEBOOK and cry.

Well cut that thing out, I am right now in a grocery store buying all kinds of ice creams and heading home.
I switched off my phone and turned THE NOTEBOOK on and started to watch and yes while Crying.
See you can't really blame me! Then I tuned in to 'Sau dard hai' Please DONT judge me I am a huge Salman Khan fan and woh heartbreak hi kya where you don't listen to this song?

I started to eat my ice cream and sang along
Sau dard hai sau rahatein! Sab milaaaaaaa dil nashieeen ( I heard the doorbell rang, I while singing opened the door)
Ekkk tuuu hi nahi!
Meeti- WHATS BLOODY WRONG WITH YOU?
(Lol you guys thought sidharth? naa naa naa😂)

I let her come in and closed the door and went inside my room.
Meeti- Tell me about it NOW!
I sighed and said, I found Sid and Mahira making out with each other and stuff.
Meeti- YOU WHAT? CHEATERSSSSS I HATE CHEATERSSS!
I smiled and said, Same lol!
Meeti snatched the ice cream tub and started swallowing ice cream with me and then changed the song to 'Arjit singh breakup mashup'
Well that's why she's my bestfriend. No English song could do that what our Hindi songs would
Do! Mera Bharat mahan,wtf am I even talking! Anyways.

Meeti looked at me and said, You are really stupid and dumb you know that right?
I was about to nod when something clicked my mind and then I nodded vigoursly.

Sad people love the rain
Because they no longer are crying alone.

So this was about today's update.
Relax relax and enjoy the story❤️❤️❤️