Shy, clouds and Lock?

Hey guys! To all those people who have beeen like continuesly messaging me on the message box regarding extending the book a little bit, well the prayers have been heard.😂 I will try to make 2 or 3 more chapters for this book. Let's see how it goes.!!

________________________________

After that tattoo discussion, Shehnaz looked into sidharths eyes and got closer by placing her lips on his.
You know, how we hear that when someone you love kisses you, you get those sparks flowing around?
But what Shehnaz felt right now kissing him was different, it wasn't some sparks.. it was a safe feeling. His lips felt like home.

Soon the peck resulted into a passionate kiss, they were kissing as if there's no more tomorrow. All the insecurities, pain, loneliness was out of the window. The room was filled with love,love and love.
Shehnaz got on the top of sidharth and started to place long wet kisses from his jaw to his chest. Suddenly Sid held her waist and in a second she was under him.

She looked at Sid panting and confused.
Sid smiled and huskily said, well baby you might be the boss outside the bed. But here the boss is me, you daddy.
Sana blushed profusely and smacked his shoulders who laughed looking at his girl.
Then he started to kisss her madly, not leaving even a inch of skin.
Shehnaz was simply taking deep breaths because even if his lips touched a mere part of her skin, it gave her a plethora of pleasure all at once.

You know why is it said to make love with the one in your life?  Because irrespective of how many good 'fucks' you have.. the man you love would always HIT DIFFERENT.

The night went with Sid and Sana uniting again after 5 years. The moon hide behind the clouds because he was too shy to see whatever was happening between them. Meanwhile the stars, they shone pridely looking at them because they were the ones who saw their whole love stories unfold.

The next morning Shehnaz woke up with the biggest smile ever. She was so happy feeling sidharth next to her holding her so tightly and dearly.
Shehnaz kisses his nose cutely and then his cheeks and then she just stared at his lips for 2 mins straight when Sid groaned and said, Sana KISS ME ALREADY!
Sana gasped and said, You were awake?
Sid smirked and said, How can I sleep when I know my princess is awake and is showering her yummy kisses?
Sana blushed again and felt like a little teenager.

Sid- Baby we have to leave for India today, we have a lot of work to do!
Sana nodded and quickly got down to take a shower when Sid held her hand and said, Kiski mahan insaan ne kaha tha, save water save life.
Sana rolled her eyes and then Sid picked her up and closed the door.

After taking a shower they both changed into their clothes and Sid said- Let's roam here for a a while then we will leave?
Sana happily nodded, so after having their French breakfast they started to walk on the street market road of Paris.
They were holding hands, walking and staring at people smiling, selling and talking.
Suddenly her eyes fell on a small shop, which said Draw your heart.
Something pulled her to go inside.

She dragged his hand and took him inside this little shop.
A old woman smiled at them and said Welcome! Here you can draw whatever you feel like. I have all the canvas and paints.
Sana smiled happily because it's been so long since she had drawn something.

Sid and Sana sat on two opposite corners of the room looking at their blank canvas sheet.
The woman smiled and said, Don't think to draw something specific, close your eyes and let your hand do the thing.
Shehnaz closed her eyes and then opened it and she didn't relaize that she started to draw something which she even didn't know.
After filling the dark brown colour in his eyes Sana's eyes widened at what she drew?
She drew sidharth where he was staring at the stars with a content smile( the day when she took him to her special place.)

Sana was so embarrassed, she didn't want sidharth to think her of some obsessive lover.
Suddenly the woman came near her and gushed happily at her painting.
Sana and Sid were really good painters.
Woman- DONT feel embarrassed, he drew you too.
Sana's heart beat fastly when her eyes went on her man who had some red white coloured smeared on his forehead while his tongue was out, making the drawing seriously.
Sana chuckled at his face because Sid always used to do this while painting or doing something important.

Shehnaz decided to sign below the painting with the date, when an idea clicked her mind.
She smiled and wrote sidnaaz as a sign and put the date.
She got up and saw Sid getting up too.
Sid looked at her and smiled.
Sid- What did you draw?
Sana- Pehle you show me!
Sid forwarded his painting and Shehnaz GASPED SO LOUDLY.
Sid had drew Shehnaz in that white dress with gliterred stars all over her body and her hair while she smiled looking up and her hands open. It was a MASTERPIECE.

Sid looked at his painting and he froze.
Not only because she drew it so well, because he didn't know that she was staring at his face so properly that day. Because it was just the starting of the relationship.
The woman smiled at them and said, I really hope that you guys stay together forever.
Sid and Sana smiled while holding the painting.

Sana- Sid just one last destination then we are ready to go!
Sid- Whatever you say maam!
Sana held his hand and dragged him to the water bridge.
Sid smiled because he knew why she got him here.

Shehnaz took out one big golden lock, and took out a marker and wrote.. sidnaaz!!!
And then locked it with thousand other locks and held his hand and they together threw the little key in the water.
They looked at each other and placed their lips together smiling.

Click.

They heard the sound and looked at the owner. It was some foreigner with a big Dslr professional camera in his hand.
He said, I am a photographer and I like to click things that bring smile to my face. You guys really look great together man.
Sid and Sana blushed and thanked him and left quickly.

The ride from Paris to India was done by either sleeping or eating.
Sid drove Sana to his home because it's where Tara is.
The moment Shehnaz entered, she heard a loud squeal and saw Tara running towards Shehnaz and and started to jump asking her to pick her up.
Shehnaz laughed and held her in the arms and she started to smoother Shehnaz with billion of kisses.
Sid looked at Tara and fake frowned and said Tara no kissies for me?
Tara ran into his arms and kissed his cheeks happily.

Meanwhile Sana hugged Rita and Dadi.
Sid made everyone sit in the drawing room and said, I wanna say something.
Sid got up and went on his knees near Sana and then looked at Tara.
Sid- Tara, I might not be your real father. But I will never love you less than that, maybe way more. The day you entered I felt like all my darkness is ended just the way your Ammi entered in my life for the first time.
You are an angel who deserves the world.
So, Tara will you be my daughter?
(then he takes out a baby diamond star ring, exactly same as Sana)

Sana and Tara both gasp.
Tara looked at him for a minute and said it's so hard ridharrrth. Like now after I say yes to you, I won't be getting chocos from other uncles.
Sana narrowed her eyes towards Tara meanwhile Tara quickly covered her up and said, Well I know you will give me so many chocolates! And you became my Father the moment I was born.
Sana and Sid awed at Tara meanwhile she being the drama queen put her hand forward as if she was some princess, Sid chuckled and made her wear the ring on her middle finger which fit perfectly. Tara jumped happily and started to show her ring to Rita and Dadi.

Sana dragged Sid our and said, you didn't have to do that Sid! It's so costly!
Sid- You are taking about my daughter! She deserves the world's diamonds. And so do you!
Sana blushed and kissed his cheek.
Suddenly Sid smirked and said, baby we have some work to do! Are you ready?

I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me but I will spend my rest of the life searching for them. ❤️

I thought to endthe book with the last chapter tom!! But Chalo for you guys, let's try to make one more chapter into their life.
Then finally the epilogue!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Comment and VOTE!❤️
And Thankyou to all those who are supporting my new book! It means the world to me❤️❤️k