Red, Fingers and Sanam?

Hi guys!!! How are you alll?
Let's start with the update today! ❤️

________________________________

Sana and Sid entered the big lavish room and Sana quickly went inside, took a long shower and changed into her Mickey Mouse pajamas set.
She started to take her blanket and her pillow, when Sid held her hand and said What are you doing ?
Sana- Going for a war?

Sid rolled his eyes and said, sleep on the bed.
Sana- Withh you? Not happening.
Sid- I won't sleep on the bed, I will sleep on the couch.
Sana nodded and as she was very tired, she crashed on the bed and the moment she laid on the bed, the darkness consumed her.
But even though she was in a deep sleep, she felt two arms scooped around her, dragging her close to something hard and warm breath on her neck.

The next morning she woke up and saw Sid sleeping on the floor.
Sana giggled at this Hulk kind of guy sleeping on the floor holding his pillow.
Sana quickly captured this pic and decided to take a shower.
It was some simple Pooja ceremony today, and she had to be introduced to everyone so so she decided to wear something simple and traditional. ( Media box)^

Sid decided to use his cousin's washroom to take a bath as Sana was there in theirs.
Sid came out wearing a simple red kurta with white pajamas, all sleeves rolled up with a costly watch.
He entered his room and his breath hitched.

There was Shehnaz in that beautiful red simple suit, with wet hair and wearing big golden jhumkas and doing her makeup.
She is so freaking gorgeous he thought.
All his life he had seen her in western clothes, but Shehnaz in Indian clothes was something else. She looked like an actual Indian goddesss, that Noor she has, always makes Sid's heartbeat uneven.

Sid smiled to himself like a fool thinking how they matched each other even without knowing. Sana looked at him dumbfounded and said what?
Sid grinned foolishly and nodded a no.
Sana rolled her eyes and said, Chale?
Sid held her hand, which made sparks erupt their body,and whispered to her.. ab Chalo.

Sana was a bit nervous because though she was a fake girlfriend but she still had that feeling, what if they didn't like her? What if they didn't find her that worth it?
She was in her own chain of thoughts when she felt someone squeeze her hands,she looked up and saw a smiling sidharth who blinked his eyes signalling that its all gonna be okay.

Soon, he and dadi started to introduce Sana. Sana realised it was a full normal punjabi happy family. They all were very welcoming and sweet. The ladies gushed on how beautiful Sana is, and digusting Mahira looks.
Sana giggled because she loved how people didn't like Mahira... or maybe how Sid's family likes her?

Suddenly Tara came running into Sid's arms.
Tara- Ridharth I missed youuuu!
Sid twirled her in his arms and kissed her cheeks and said, Ridharth missed you too!
Sana smiled looking at them, and then noticed him. He was actually made on a Sunday, puri fursat mein. His sharp jawline with little stubble on it, his beautiful yet intimidating eyes, his fuller lips and his beautiful smile. The kurta was sculpted on his body, as if it was his other skin.. his perfect body was at its best display.

Suddenly someone whispered in shehnaz's ears.. You got a little drool on your lips.
Sana jerked up in shock and looked at Simran, Sid's cousin. Sana's favourite cousin was simran. A total punjabi hippie girl, who eats a lot like Sana and is a crazy adventurous girl!
Sana was betrood red and shuttered, I.. wasn't staring.
Simran- Yeah and I am a virgin.
Rithvik ( another cousin of Sid) shouted- SO YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN?
All the cousins were now curious on how simran lost her virginity because simran wasn't a hookup type nor a serious relationship type.