Knock, Anklet and Spa?

Hi guys! Aah Happy Rakshabandhan to all of you! ❤️❤️ Man Indian festivals have me super excited and tired.! Well some of you were confused that the book is OVER, nope there are few chapters yaar, like ek ya do hai Abhi! Bad boy ko thorda Romance toh karne do Apne style mei!
Enjoy the update!!!

________________________________

It had been 2 days since Shehnaz was discharged and 2 days since Sana had seen Sid sabse kam. He was like ekdum se gayab.
She saw him maybe 2 times a day, that too he would come kiss her cheek and run away.
Shehnaz was sitting in her room looking at herself in the mirror,as the medicines were piled up and marked by sidharth.

She held her fingers to her mouth and stretched it making it into a huge smile.
She looked at herself and laughed at her stupidity when someone knocked her door.
She quickly got up and got shocked when she saw Sid's mom standing there.
Rita- Can..I come in?
Sana- Sure aunty!

Rita came inside and sat on a chair kept in their room.
Rita- Shehnaz I have something to talk to you! As you know Mahira is engaged-
Shehnaz took a deep breath because she knew the conversation, she would ask Shehnaz to stay away from Sid and let her marry Mahira.
But not today, the hell its been 5 years and now Shehnaz is not letting Sid go, not now not ever.
Sana- Aunty before you say anything, just please know that since childhood we always dream of having our own love stories. Our own fairy tales but only few get their loved ones.
Only few marry the person they love, sometimes love isn't enough to get two people together but now the destiny is with us.. And I truely love love your son. There's no way I am letting him go even if I now have to be against the world.

Rita smiled and said, Let me talk sana!
Rita- I am not here to ask you to sacrifice your love! I am here to get your love, I know you won't believe me. I was never a good mother to Sid, aah I was never a mother to Sid. I was always mean to him, rude towards him.
You know when I was in your age I fell in love with a guy, we both were madly in love. You know that feeling that if not him then everyone in the world felt unknown? He was that one.
But our parents were against our relationship, but you know being the warm youngster blood I thought to revolt my own parents.. but the guy never said anything. He was quiet.. he accepted everything. He forgot everything so easily and married some other woman and had kids with her, he didn't take the responsibility of our love. You know every time Love is not enough, taking a stand in love is very important. I cried and I felt betrayed, but I was married to His father.
I was so into myself that once Sid was born I felt him as a mockery of my love. A mockery of my commitment towards him when the man there was so happy. All these years I used to hurt my own son, my own Sid for my stupidity.
But I wasn't alll a bad mom, after he used to sleep I used to look at his awards his prizes, his little family drawings.
But today when I look at Sid,I realise he is my own son. He is my own blood... the way he has the fire in his eyes to fight the world for you. The fire he has to hold your hand against the whole world makes me feel so proud of him.
Now when I look in your eyes and I see you I realise he couldn't have gotten a better one than you. Many love stories are never completed, but yours would.

Then she takes out a anklet from her bag.
Rita- This is an anklet which I wanted to give it to you. I thought of getting you some costly braclets or some jewellery but Tara said you like these.
Sana had tears in her eyes and she hugged her in an instant and said Thankyou aunty.
Rita- Oh call me Mom!!
Sana laughed and nodded.
Rita- I have to run and check the wedding decorations! I will see you soon Beta!
She kissed her forehead and went away.

Meanwhile Sana smiled and wore the anklet which made a beautiful sound.
Suddenly she looked at the juice Sid had sent, she smiled and drank it in a go.
She went quickly laid on her bed and slept. 

The next time she woke up, she opened her eyes and saw Sid reading a magazine and sitting on a chair.
Shehnaz looked around and saw it didn't look like a hotel room.
She quickly got up and freaked out.
She shouted SIDDDDD WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?
Sid smiled naughtily and opened the window and Sana screamed again, we are in a freaking plane! Are u kidding me? TARA WHERE IS TARA? And we had the wedding today!

Sid looked at her and said, Sana tumhe Kanyadaan karna tha unki shadi mei? Also Tara is with Dadi and Meeti. She will come here soon. Now we are just completing the thing I said, so baby girl you sleep for a while because then we will land somewhere and have our little trip started.
Sana looked at him with her mouth hung open.
Sana- What is the little trip? Where are we going?
Sid- Shh baby love you have so many questions. Just close your eyes and sleep! U will seee.
Sana huffed but decided to sleep again.

The next time she woke up she was in a hotel room.
Sana looked around and said, yeh kya horrha hai? Ab firse aankhe bandh karungi kahi aur na hojau!
Shehnaz decided to look outside the room but Sid had the windows and the door locked and it had a slip which said, You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes. No peeping or looking.
Around 7 I will pick you up, you know the drill.. your clothes are kept there. Makeup everything.
Well now let the journey begin?
Sid.

Sana smiled to herself and got on the bed and started to jump on it.
She was feeling like a little baby who for the first time got a candy. She was super excited, maybe she didn't feel this emotion since 5 years?
She looked around in the room and thought to pass her time when the door bell of the room rang. She quickly got up and opened the door.
A woman was smiling at her and said mr shukla has booked a spa session with all facials and mani and pedi for you maam. Can we start?

Wait? This guy is totally crazy, but Sana was feeling so special even thought it was a small gesture of love.
These gestures made her heart beat faster for him.

She laid on the bed and the woman started her spa while she put her favourite song which again Sid had ordered too..
Tujhko jo paya... toh jeena ayaaaa!!!

Shehnaz was smiling to herself and looking forward to the evening.

Sometimes love isn't hugs and kisses, it's sometimes making ginger tea in cold, and all other small gestures.

OH MY GOD! I am so excited for tomorrow man,I am sure you guys are gonna love it! Jo Sid ne prepare kiya haina ! Matlab it has my heart beating so fast.
We have 2 more chapters left maybe With EPILOUGE TOO! I mean obviously!
So so excited!!!!❤️❤️❤️