Glitters, stars and S?

Hey guys! Abhi hai kuch chapters so iss book ko ekdum iss chapter ke baad library se remove mat kardena!😬❤️😂
________________________________

After a long spa day Shehnaz was smiling to herself. She has faced a lot in these 5 years and not even once she took care of herself. When the girls of her age spent their time in clubs or by drinking, she took care of so many kids.
And she literally brought up Tara.

Her body was finally breathing, because continuously for 5 years she had been fighting and never taking care of her. She felt as if all those wounds are now getting healed.
Thinking of all that, her mind went back to the time when she was unconscious and she saw her mom. She looked around and realised there was no hell or heaven.
It was a big land for the souls, to connect back to the people they love, or form bonds or think about their mistakes. There was definetly no 'Yamraj or big oil pan where souls were burned'.
It was a big, peaceful and beautiful land for souls after an exhausting trip to earth.

She had always feared death. Death was something which always scared her. She was scared for people dying, and she dying too.
But now she's happy, because she knows some day when she goes up.. she's gonna meet and catch up with everyone, a land free of lies and pain.

Then she checked her time and cursed herself because she was late. She quickly took a shower and wore that white dress Sid gave her^ ( Media box)
When she wore that dress, it fit her like a glove.
She smiled to Herself and twirled around in that dress which displayed her body so beautifully. Her body had this different shine on her, which is called love.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and she saw 2 woman standing there smiling.
She got to know that they were sent by Sid to do her makeup and hair.
Sana rolled her eyes because she didn't need anyone but she didn't wanted to be rude so she allowed them. Her hair were straightened beautifully, a bright red lipstick adorned her lips and highlighter and blusher made her look more beautiful.
Sana smiled to herself looking at her reflection.

Meanwhile the woman suddenly came with a black piece of cloth and said it needed to be tied on her eyes.
Sana huffed in annoyance but then let them do it and took her outside and made her sit in the car.
Shehnaz had her heart beating fast, she felt like a teen again. When she used to be nervous around Sid.

Suddenly the car stopped and some man held her hand and guided her out.
Suddenly the man left her hand and someone else held her hand and she whispered.. sidharth.
Sid stared at her with shock, because just with a mere touch she recognised him.
He smiled and took her inside the lift and stood next to her. None of them spoke but enjoyed the silence.

Then the lift pinged signalling that they have reached their destination.
Sid held her hand and took her to a place and made her stand.
Sid clapped his hand and suddenly Shehnaz felt a very cold yet comfortable wind gushed unto her skin making her hair fly happily.
Sid went behind her and slid his hands on her waist and went near her ear.. and whispered remember when you showed me the whole city  on your favourite spot? Well..

Suddenly he opened her blindfold, and Sana squinted her eyes and then the moment she opened her eyes a gasp left her mouth.
Sid went near her neck and whispered.. Wish number 26 baby.

Sana's hand went on her mouth covering herself in suprise and shock. Why wouldn't she be? Because she was right now standing on the highest floor of the world, staring at the city of love, Paris.
Yes they were on the top floor of the Eiffel Tower, which was nearly an impossible thing.

She was looking at the view infront of her which was breaktaking, it looked like the city was covered with pink lights and stars shinning on their houses.
Meanwhile Sid stared at her, she was seeing her most favourite view.. and he was seeing HIS. He looked at her, and drank her features. She was looking so gorgeous in white.
White. It was this colour which she wore when she kissed him for a dare.
Her beautiful face, her nose, her lips, her lashes and her eyes. She looked like a hoor.
His HOOR.