Food,my second Love!

Hi guys how are you all?
Let's get in the FRESHER'S NIGHT!!!!

————————————————————————

Shehnaz was sitting in her room, and talking to her Mom's photoframe and said Muma it's my FRESHERS NIGHT TONIGHT!
I wish you were here to dress me up, like you always did for my birthdays and special occasions! My date? Ohh muma kya bataau hes the BULLY OF THE COLLEGE, can you believe it? I am going with a guy with whom I am SCARED THE MOST! I hope muma I come in one piece.

Then she takes out her mother's diamond stud big earrings; wears it and says.. I really miss you Maa!

She was Wearing this dress, not as revealing as in the dress, but enough to kill all the guys😂She had applied glittery eye makeup, with a bright red lip colour and beautiful blush

She had applied glittery eye makeup, with a bright red lip colour and beautiful blush.
Suddenly her phone buzzed.. it was Sidharth.
Sana- Hello?
Sid- Oh..um.. Hey this is sidharth shukla!
Sana( in her head- OH GOD GUNDA)
Yeah hey Hi!
Sid- I am at your parking lot, waiting for you.
Sana- Yeah I will be there! Bye

She looked at her mom and said, I love you maaa byeee!
Sid here was getting so nervous, his hands were sweating.. suddenly he heard the heel's sound..
and he FROZE. It was shehnaz Coming.. In that golden shiny dress.. not too shiny.. nor too dull. She was looking down while coming as her hair were dancing with the Rythm of the wind, and as it was dark.. the moonlight was falling on her face making her look so angelic, SO BEAUTIFUL!
Sid was literally staring her, while Sana looked at him and said Kya hua? Am I looking okay?
Sid dreamily- Perfect! Beautiful! Gorgeous!
Sana blushed and looked down.. and said you don't look less.

(without Tie^ he was wearing this) When Sid heard this, HE BLUSHED SO HARD

When Sid heard this, HE BLUSHED SO HARD. In his mind he was Doing Bhangra and said OMG OMG OMG SHE COMPLIMENTED ME!!!
( Bhagwanji- Arrey Yeh Sana ke saath 5class ki ladki kaun hai yeh jo itna uchal rahi hai? )

Sid opened the door for her and she sat down, Sid put the trail of the dress inside properly while Sana smiled at this gesture.
Sid took deep breaths and started to drive.
He was literally lost in her fragrance.. it was a beautiful strong sexy smell, while she was looking in her phone. Sid thought to play some music and he switched on the radio and the song started to play..
(It was Tera ban jaunga)