Hoodies, Betty and Paint ?

Hey guys! I am back!!! Well as the story is building up, there will be few chapters you need to bear up with, might be boring for you guys. Then we would come on the main story.!

Let's start?!
________________________________

It has been 2 months since Sidharth and Shehnaz are dating, and they are going smooth!

Shehnaz woke up in the morning, not wanting to do much today, so she simply took a long relaxing bath and changed in into Sidharth's Hoodie and pair of leggings. She tied her hair in a messy bun and just dabbed some pink tint to her lips and her cheeks and she was ready to go.

She was sitting in the car driving while Sid's cologne on his hoodie was engulfing her in a sweet memory which they had-

Flashback
Sidharth and Sana were hugging each other while Sana seemed to be snuggled more inside sidharth's hoodie and was inhaling the scent.
Sid chuckled, he got up removed his hoodie and gave it to her, and she sqeauled!

It was an everyday for them after that day. Whenever the cologne would faint, she would give it back to him to use and then take it back. She had more than 10 hoodies of sidharth, because how big and comfy was it and also his fragrance, his scent made her relax.

Flashback ends.

Sana chuckled at the memory and quickly got inside the college with her bag and directly went to the ground to see her boyfriend.
The moment she entered, it was enough to boil the hell out of her.
Mahira was clinging on him wearing skimpy cheerleader clothes and touching his abs.
She fisted her hands, but wouldn't hit her.
Because her mom hated violence.

Sid was getting frustrated and angry with Mahira when his eyes fell on his girl who was looking so freaking adorable in his red hoodie with a messy bun.
She was so naturally gorgeous than this makeup ki dukan.
He ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
Sana smiled and hugged him even more tightly.
He smiled and kissed her forehead and said, how was your sleep last night?

Sana smiled and said, it was good.
Sana looked at the time, she quickly pecked his cheeks and said I have my class right now see you in the lunch.
Then she ran away.

The moment she entered the class her eyes fell on Madhurima and Meeti.
Madhurima was angry and super upset while Meeti was angry.
She went towards them and hugged and greeted them.
Sana- Madhu what happened?
The moment she said that, madhurima started to cry.
Sana panicked and asked, what happened?
Meeti- Vishal was flirting with a junior!
Sana fisted his hands and said, that dumbass! Tu fikar Mat kar I will handle it!

Madhurima- But you don't hit people!
Sana smirked and said, I don't hit people, but that doesn't means I don't hit things.
Meeti- Matlab?
That moment the professor entered and their boring class started.
They had a free period next before the lunch.
Sana smirked and said, girls come into my car we need to get somethings.

They both entered without a word and Sana stopped at a stationary shop.
She got few items and looked at Meeti and Madhurima who laughed.
Meeti- The prankster is backkk!
Sana laughed and they quickly got into the car and stopped at the parking lot and took their items and went towards Vishals car.

There's one thing about Vishal, he loves his Audi more than anything in this world. He has also named it Betty! He talks to her everyday.
Sana gave them the painting spray and they all started to spoil his car by drawing stupid designs, making stars, moons, abuses sab.

After they all were happy with their work they all evily smirked and decided to throw their cans.
Now it was lunch break, they all acted like nothing happened and went to the canteen and sat down on their fixed seat. No one except their group can sit there.
Sana and Madhurima were talking when Sana felt a strong arm stroke her cheek.
She looked up and smiled as sidharth was about to sit next to her while stroking her cheek.

Sid looked at Sana and saw that she was really happy about something, he thought to ask her about it afterwards.
Everyone ordered their food and started to eat and talk.
Sana's pizza came and she happily was about to eat it when Sid said, Omg sana voh dekh voh kya horrha hai?
She looked there but couldn't find anything, she quickly looked back and saw sidharth's mouth stuffed with her pizza, HER PIZZA!

Sana pulled his hair and said, you know NO ONE EATS MY FOOD!
Sid nodded while the pizza slice was stuffed in his mouth.
Sana- I am not gonna talk to you until tom-
Meeti- Guys, let's ditch baaki din ka school na, let's all go out somewhere! ( Meeti signalled Sana and Madhurima through her eyes to which they quickly said, Yes yes )

After eating their food and pulling sidharth's hair they all left for the parking lot.
The girls were behind the guys.

So what do you guys wanna do today? Where shou- Asim suddenly stopped saying and walking and looked at the sight with wide eyes.

What? What did you- Sid stopped after seeing what stopped Asim. They both were just staring at it with shocked eyes.

Guys are you ok- Vishal tripped on his own feet. His eyes bulged out of his sockets and his jaw on the floor. His face paled after seeing his baby. All this while Sana, Meeti and Madhurima were trying not to laugh.
Vishal- WHAT THE HELLL WHO DID THIS!?
Vishal was very furious and looked at all the passer bys with anger. The crowd had now formed and people were laughing at his car.

Sana- Oh shit Vishal yeh kaise hogya?
Meeti- oh no! This was your bettty!
Madhurima- Baby are you okay?
Vishal was angry and scanning everyone in the crowd looking for his culprit.
Sid went next to Sana and whispered, Waise you are a bomb actress on stage, but Abhi Bahut kharab acting kar rahi ho!
Sana's eyes widened, she shuttered and said wh- what acting?
Sid slowly held her hands and kissed it lovingly and said, baby some paint is still there on your hands, wash it!

Sana was now beetroot red. Meeti gasped and so did Madhurima and looked at sidharth with pleading eyes to not tell Vishal because he was now a lava.
Sid sighed and said, Vishal I am calling my driver voh theek karvadega! Tu relax kar, Abhi hum dekhlenge jisne bhi kiya hai!
Sana- Haan, acha guys can we cut short the programme today? Because I have to run for some work in college?
Meeti and Madhurima- Mee too!!
Asim- Well then Kal karlenge!
Everyone nodded and Sana and all kind of literally ran.

Sana was running when two hands stopped her and pulled her In a empty room.
Sana made a face because she knew who it was.
Sid- Kya bhaag rahi thi? I saved you today! I am your knight in the shinning amour Mi Amor!!! Where is my reward?
Sana smiled and said, you want a reward baby?
Sid nodded and smiled.
Sana went forward sexily, snaked her hands on his shoulders, and went closer towards his lips and then folded her knee and quickly hit him where the sun doesn't shine!

Sid groaned holding his pride and said, How mean I saved your ass today, and you do this?
Sana laughed and said, I am getting late for my class bye bye!
Sid while groaning said, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU!
Sana winked and said, We will seeeee!

I have never loved someone the way I love you.

GUYSS LONG UPDATE!!!! Hehe! Comment down and vote ❤️❤️