Match, Class room, Lucky charm?

Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying this story!
I just updated SIDNAAZ- One night stand, do check it out!🥰

————————————————————————
Sid after dropping Sana, took out his gloves from his car's backseat, and took a deep breath and entered an Arena. There was a big ring ground where people would fight.
The moment he entered all the people sitting in the hall shouted his name as a prayer. He smirked and saw his bestfriends Asim and Vishal smiling at him.

He wore his gloves and entered the ring, meanwhile the other boxer looked at him with anger.
This is about boxing,or fighting.. you use your anger for the win.
They started fighting, all the bad memories of his family started to show infront of him.
He was angry and he started to punch the man like a mad person.  It looked like he is the son of the Satan ( Devil) killing his Enimies.
The man fell on the ground while others were shouting his name, suddenly he saw a flash of Sana scared and closed eyes.. he looked at the man with closed eyes and scared.

He went forward and gave him a hand to get up.
Everyone in the hall including the boxer was so surprised. He got up and Sid said, Take care.
And he removed his gloves in his style and looked at everyone with a attitude wala smirk and decided to leave.
Asim- What did you do today?
Sidharth- I don't know, I felt like giving him a hand so that's all!
Vishal- That's all toh nahi lag raha!
(Bhagwanji- Mai batata hu, LAUNDA HUMARA GAYA!!!)

Sid drove to his home, actually HOUSE. He never felt it as home, The only reason to stay at home was his Grandmother who like really brought him up and loved him a lot.
He entered the house and saw his grandmother reading a book.
He went towards her and hugged and said Hello sexy!!
Dadi- Hello Mere Ashiq!
(They has this fun relationship, he called her sexy and she called him Ashiq)
Dadi- Aaj fir tu ladkar aya hai?
(Bhagwanji- LADKAR NAHI DHO KAR AYA HAI! Issko mujhe DHOBHI WALA banana  chhaiye tha, Kapde ki tarah dhotha hai yaar yeh banda)
Sid- Sexy jab  aapko pata hai toh kyu puchte ho!
Dadi smiled and said Sojaaa Mere ashique Kal college jana hai!
Sid smiled and hugged her and said Goodnight!
Dadi joined her hands and said Hey bhagwan issko koi aisi ladki de do jo usske saare dard khatam karde..
(Bhagwanji- Ladki chhaiye ya painkiller)
Dadi- Jo usski khoyi hui khushiya wapas laye!
(Bhagwanji- DONT worry, yeh dono ek durse ke liye painkillers zarur banenge SEXYY, oh shit Mai kyun sexy Bol raha hu! )

The next morning Sid woke up, and got ready for the college. The only motivation to face the college was SHEHNAZ KAUR GILL, also today he had a match!
Shehnaz meanwhile wore a beautiful Yellow sundress with was tied on her neck ( it was two strings tying her dress together)
She applied her simple normal mascara and pink lipstick and wore her specs and took her bag and ran for the college.
The moment she entered she saw everyone getting so excited and were talking about something!
Shehnaz was confused but she decided to ignore it and went to her class and it was empty. She called her friends and they came.
Shehnaz- Class ka time nahi hogya hai?
Madhurima- Tu iss  hi college mei haina?
Meeti- Tujhe nahi pata aaj Inter college Football Match hai!
Shehnaz- Toh?
Meeti- Toh every girl and boy is going to see the match, I MEAN THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA IS PLAYING THE MATCH SO WHO DOESNT WANTS TO SEE HIM?
Shehnaz- Why is he playing?
Meeti- Are you serious? You are his partner and you don't know that he is the sports Captain of this College? He's damn good in sports! Vaise bhi issleye aaj sari classes bandh kardi gayi hai!
Shehnaz- Oh okay! Chal I will leave then!
Meeti- Tu match nahi dekhegi?
Shehnaz- Mai kya karungi?
Madhurima- Ajaa na please!
Shehnaz- Tum log chalo mai dekhti hun!
The girls leave, meanwhile Sana starts to walk in the empty corridors when a hand pulls her inside a dark empty room and covers her mouth!

Sana starts to hit the person when the person says Hey it's me Shehnaz, Sidharth?
Sana- What the hell.. why..did...you..
Sid- Shush Bahut bolti ho tum! ( he keeps a finger on her lips)
Sana got currents in her body.
Sid- Won't you wish me luck for my match?
Sana in her mind- WHY DOES HE NEEDS MY BEST OF LUCK? Dimaag par chot lagi hai bhagwan ne Aisa hi banaya hai issko?
(bhagwan- AYYE Yeh tum logo ki problem kya hai? Yeh gadha hai issmei mai kya karu? )
Sana- All..th..e.. best!
( Sana was scared of the closeness and the bully Ofcourse)
Sid smiled and said Thankyou, now go to the VIP area and sit with your friends!
Sana- I..don't.. wa..
Sid sternly- ITS AN ORDER.
Sana- Not VIP..I will watch you normally.
Sid- But you have to be there orelse I won't play!
Sana was shocked and said PAKKA HE HAS PLANNED TO KILL YOU!
Sana nervously - Yes..YESS!
Sid- Good girl! Bye sweetheart!
Sana- SWEETHEART?
(Bhagwanji- Yellow sundress pehenke aayi jo banthan kar, VAHI TOH SID KI SWEETHEART HAI! )

Sana closed her eyes to calm herself down and went to the place to stand and watch the match. It was a big big ground with that hall with so many seats.
Shehnaz stood with her friends and looked around.
Suddenly Sid entered in his hot Red college jersey and shorts with made him look so hot that every girl was drooling at him.
Everyone started to CHANT HIS NAME SIDHARTH SIDHARTH SIDHARTH!
Sana was so surprised to see that irrespective of he was a bully he was so loved by people.
Sid looked around the whole hall to find his peace, when his eyes fell on HER, looking in her book and reading. He chuckled how every girl wanted his attention and here she was in her own world.

The match started( Guys I won't describe the match)
And it was like going on a equal equal score thing. The opponents were blocking Sid really bad, he got very fustrated with that so in anger he removed his shirt, aur kya hona tha? THE GIRLS STARTED SCREAMING, CHEERING SHOUTING!
Sana heard the noises and looked at the direction and her breath hitched.
She saw his body, he was shirtless the sweat was dripping down his Hot abs and well made chest. She said in her mind- No wonder girls are mad after him, he is actually very hot!
(Bhagwanji- Abhi sidharth ne yeh suna hota na, TOH YEH DHARTI PAR NAHI MERE PAAS HOTA)
Shehnaz then felt something inside her when she heard comments like Ahh I wish I could just eat him up, you know make him mine.
She couldn't guess the feeling but it was affecting her seeing him shirtless among the whole college.

Sid looked at Sana and smiled a little, and Sana returned that smile by smiling back!
Sid got so happy, he looked at the opponent team and smirked and said, NOW I HAVE MY LUCKY CHARM NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!
He like a mad bull started to goal and then in the final goal he got hurt badly but goal hogya tha!
The whole college started cheering MADLY, they WON!!! The match ended and Sid wore his shirt meanwhile girls came running towards him for a congratulating. But his eyes were looking for ONE GIRL.
He ignored everyone and ran in the corridors to look for her, suddenly he saw her..
He shouted SHEHNAZ!!!
Shehnaz turned back and looked at him surprised.
Sidharth- Hey! Did you see my match?
Shehnaz- Yeah congratulations you were really good!
BAS THIS WAS IT, SID STARTED TO BLUSH SO HARD. Like thousands of wishes BUT HER TWO WORDS MADE HIS LIFE.
Shehnaz looked at him, and frowned.
Sid- Kya hua?

Sana- Come with me!
She took him to an empty classroom made him sit and took out stuffs from her bag.
It was antiseptic and bandage!
Sid- Isski zarurat..
Sana- Please shant raho!
(bhagwanji- Yeh kaun hai Sana ke saath? Sid the bully or Sid the BHEEGI BILLI?)
Sana started to clean the wound on his arms and his knee which were bleeding a bit due to that friction.
Sid was just staring at her, how beautiful she was looking in this yellow dress. How beautiful she was, her beautiful pink lips and her deep eyes.
Sana did the band aid, and said Hogya!
Sid- Thankyou, but why do you carry all of this?
Sana- Emergeny! Yeh sab toh hona chhaiye na!
( Sid wondered that most of the girls carried different kinds of lipsticks and eyeliners in their bags and here Sana had first aid, SHES SO DIFF AND SO MINE he said)
Sana- Okay I have to leave..Bye! And ya congratulations!
Sid blushed hard and nodded.

All the good things
That were about to happen
In my life
Was waiting for you to enter
In my life,
To make me believe in LUCKY CHARMS.

Kaisa laga aaj ka chapter? Comment down and vote ❤️❤️❤️