Cold drink, Haldi and Mehendi?

Hey guys!!! What's up! This has to be my biggest book, I mean more than 62 chapters?
Plus remember how excited I was for this book? The same way I am excited for the other book!  ❤️❤️
________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up with a big headache. She went inside the washroom and looked at her cut on her lip, suddenly she vomitted, she looked at the sink and sighed.
It was blood. She had been vomitting blood or feeling nauseous since 2 months, but she couldn't go to the doctor once.

She quickly cleaned herself, took a shower and changed into the dress for the Haldi. ( The green type of Anarkali dress is for Haldi)
She quickly wore her simple diamond studs which she had, then she curled her hair from below and did some glittery and glowly makeup.

She quickly applied some perfume and ran to Dadi's room.
Dadi- Hey meri BFB( Botox freee bahu)
Sana laughed and said Hey sexy! How are you?
Dadi- Sana Tu Bahut sundar lag rahi hai OMG! Let's click a selfie! Sana laughed and posed with her. Then she quickly dressed Tara up, and was taking out her clothes when Tara gave her some other clothes which was not hers.

Sana- Tara yeh kiske Kapde hai bacche?
Tara- Muma Yeh mujhe Boyfriend ki Amii ne diya!
Sana and Dadi looked at each other shocked.
Sana- But kyun baby?
Tara- I don't know Ammi, she said She got them for me and I should wear it.

Sana looked at the clothes, it was actually very very costly and beautiful.
Sana- I cant-
Dadi- Sana pehna de,Zindagi mei koi kaam acha kar rahi hai karne de!
Sana sighed and made her wear the clothes while Tara was blabbering to dadi.

Tara had become Dadi ki special Chugalkhor Spy.
Tara- Nahi dadi, Yeh jo blue suit mei aunty thi na unhone apni friend ko bataya  ki unhone nakli jewellery peaheni hai!
Dadi gasped and said, Khasmat khani, Merko ullu bana rahi thi ki real jewellery hai! Mera Bas chale toh isski Nakli naak khich Dalu!
Sana rolled her eyes on these two drama queens.

Sana didn't see Sid since morning,somewhere she did wanted to see him. She wanted him to compliment her but then every flash used to come back, she sighed and then held Tara in her arms and held Dadi's hand and started walking to the intro.

Here Sid was in a green kurta, (Oops Why does the author likes both of them to twin every time)
He had his sleeves rolled up, he was on a call which displayed his veins and his muscles making every girl drool over him.
He was on a business call, and was scolding some man when his eyes fell on a figure.

He looked at the person, it was his Sana.. coming holding Tara in one hand and Dadi in another.
His eyes roamed around her body, where she was wearing this beautiful anarkali which was hugging her whole body beautifully. Her beautiful highlighter was shinning on her face, meanwhile every woman out there was caked with makeup.
He smiled and whispered.. beautiful!
Man- Sir? Me? Beautiful?
Sid was in his world and he nodded.. Hmmm beautiful.
Man- Rrr sir, I never knew you felt that for me. Well I am-
Suddenly Sid realised and cursed himself and said, SHUT UP! I meant I want everything beautiful. Now do it or I will fire you.

He looked back and saw Tara sitting with his mother and laughing withh her. Which was a new, because this kind of love he never got. He never got to sit with his mom.
Then his eyes felll on Sana who was laughing loudly with his cousins while drinking some cold drink.

Then he looked at the other direction and saw Meeti kicking Asim on where the sun doesn't shine place.
Wait what?
Sid chuckled at his poor friend, he was pouting while Meeti was glaring at him.
Then suddenly he kissed her lips and her eyes widened and she.. blushed?
This made Sid jealous, very very jealous. He wanted to have this with Sana, he wanted her to have his child and have these moments with her.