Human table, Arena and Ocean?

Hey guys! Aaj 10th class ka result bhi aya! I know Bahut hi badiya aya hoga! Badiya doesn't always means a 80 or a 90 plus, it means you have given your 100 percent ! Well honestly after a month, no one even cares if you got 90 in boards or 50! All that matters is what are you in 10 years down the line! How happy you are, and how is your career! I believe in all of you guys! ❤️❤️

________________________________

Sid- Dude DONT make it sound like I am a Mafia!
Ryan chuckled and said, Gang leader! You are the most feared one in Mumbai.
Sid- So every multi millionaire company have to keep that image before anyone overthrows you out. You know it better! It's not like I am selling some drugs.
Ryan laughed and said, If you tell this to your girl she will think of you as a terrorist! She's that innocent kinds.
Sid smiled and nodded.
Then they both got near the two cars.
Sid asked Shehnaz to go with him alone while others went with Ryan.

Sana was still wearing that baby bump, because she had to strip off her clothes to remove it properly but she was really hungry So priority people!
Sana sat in the passenger car and took a deep breath as if she was really pregnant.
Sid held her one hand kissing it continuesly while driving while Sana had her eyes closed because that baby bump was really heavy.

Sid chuckled internally looking at her tired face and thought when she would get actually pregnant, she will toh Kill sidharth.
After a while they reached their destination and had their food with everyone.
Sidharth told them that Ryan was his cousin brother, his favourite one.
Ryan chuckled while Sana nodded with mouth full of food.

Ryan was amused by this girl who didn't care about anyone or anything. She was just having her food happily and not caring at anyone.
While Sid was just admiring her while she was stuffing her mouth with spicy pasta.
After eating Sana got back on the seat and took a deep breath signalling that she was full.
Meanwhile Asim was drinking his mojito, he got a calll so he was looking at the full cluttered table to keep his glass when he got an idea.
He picked up the phone and kept the glass on shehnaz's belly.

Sana's mouth hung open and she stared at Asim who was on the call meanwhile everyone laughed.
He literally made her a human table. Imagine Shehnaz pregnant and a glass kept on her big belly.
Sana huffed and started to focus something serious in her phone.
Sid saw her seriousness and got worried.
Sana suddenly shouted SHITT!
Everyone was panicked but Meeti. She rolled her eyes and rested her head on her hands.

Sid got up quickly and went towards her and cupped her cheeks and asked Baby what's wrong?
Sana pulled her hair and said, I am trying to win this level since 2 days! But I can't! My penguin can't jump more higher!
Sid- Penguin?
Meeti- Oh don't even ask! She has got this weird obsession with this some Dancing penguin app! And 2 din she's eaten my head playing that game continuesly, it's so annoying.

Sana was focusing on the game while Sid smiled at her girl. He didn't find it annoying, he found it super adorable and Cute. After the desert everyone decided to go home.
Ryan thanked Sana and Meeti and then Sid drove Sana and Meeti to shehnaz's house.

Meeti when inside while Sid and Sana stood near the door looking at each other.
They just felt their Love.. ooops Like increasing everyday, every minute, every second. It was a kind of ocean, where every minute you don't come up.. you go deeper into it. You embrace the depth with open hands, you know you are dying but you still love it.

Sid slowly got near her pink lips, while Sana got herself more closer to him and slowly try placed their lips on each other.
Sid licked her lips for the entrance which Sana happily obliged, their tongues started to dance together, as if they were some old lovers who were separated with time. Sid cupped her neck while the other hand went down her ass. He squeezed the ass so tightly that Shehnaz gasped between the kiss, while Sid smirked.
He started to massage it while kissing her madly.
After a long battle of domination Sana finally got away and panted.