Movie, Second one and Bad boy's Girl?

Hi my beautiful people! Well aaj 12th ke boards ke result a gaye! You guys don't know much about me, so lemme share a bit! I am girl!! And I had my results today, and I got 97.5 percent! Well I am screaming even right now! I remember how my parents used to give me chiittars of watching bigg boss religiously every day without fail and always being on twitter and going crazy for sidnaaz when my boards started in feb! Hell it feels surreal❤️! Also, congratulations to all those people who had their results out today, also a reminder Marks doesn't define who you are! Well I am a total backbencher and a chiller, and honestly all that matters is how would you be like 10 years from now. 1 Hafte ke baad kisko farak  nahi padega ki kaun kya laya? It's all your hard work and your own strength! Apni Shehnaz kya kam hai kisi se?  It makes her unique in her own way!
So just to let you guys know that I love you and as you are my family too so I thought to share it with you guys!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Let's start!

________________________________

Shehnaz and Sid went out and saw Asim on Meeti. Sid cleared his throat to get the attention of Meeti and Asim.
The moment they saw both of them, they got pale.
Sana- WHATS going on?
Meeti- It's definitely not what it looks like! We were wrestling and we fell down!
Sid and Sana believed them but still had some suspension in their mind.

Sana- Let's...
Sid- NOO
Asim- DONT SAY IT
Meeti- watchhhh
Sid- No no no I will cry
Asim- He Bhagwan
Sana- THE NOTEBOOK
Sid- Acha chalta hu duaayon mei yaad rakhna!
Asim- Ram Mere bhai, aap akele Mat jao! Apke saath apka Laxman jayega!
Sana pulled both of their earss and said Par Sita maiya toh yehi hai so now shut up and order pizza!

Sid and Asim pouted and then ordered food while Sana and Meeti were getting some drinks.
They all sat down on the big fluffy sofa!
Sana got blankets and wrapped it around Sid and her while Asim was sitting without one and Meeti with one!
Soon the movie started and Sana got more cuddled up in Sid!
She was watching the movie while Sid was playing with her hair lightly, stroking her hair and watching her eyes and her lips as if she was a syllabus he had to read orelse he would fail.

The doorbell rang and Meeti kicked Asim to get the food.
Asim got up rubbing his ass and glared at Meeti and then payed for the food and got the pizza boxes for them.
Everyone had their own boxes so no one would have to share- A great solution by shehnaz Kaur gill.
They started eating their pizza while watching the movie then after eating Sana wiped her hands and sat on Sid's lap while Sid incircled his arms around her stomach and his chin on her shoulders.

While the scene came when the girl thought of going back to his first love Sana groaned.
Sid- What happened?
Meeti- Let me tell you, you know Sana hates when the girl chooses the first guy over the second one.
Sid- Why is it so?
Sana- It annoys the hell out of me! See the other guy, the first guy lost his hope while the second guy loved the girl, got her out of depression which the first guy had put her in and still just because he's her first love she left him? Like Kabhi khushi kabhi gham is the stupidest movie! Just because ANJALI loved Rahul, she left AMAN for him? The guy who laughed on her when she tried to impress him? The guy who wouldn't even care about her if his wife wouldn't be dead? The guy who started to like her when she changed herself? Well AMAN, he liked her for being her! When life gives you AMAN, never go to RAHUL!
(well the author feels exactly the same too)

Everyone was just staring at her long speech!
Sana- Jyada hogya?
Meeti - Naah badiya tha! Let's get back to the movie!
Sana nodded while yawning and cuddled up back to Sid getting in his chest.
While Sid was in his own thoughts while stroking Sana's hair.
While sorting each tangle of her hair he thought one questions each.
If we get apart and some other guy comforts her, will she choose him over me?
If I mess it up and hurt her, will she let the second character to heal her?