Detective, Pizza and Note?

Well I just noticed this is going to be my longest book. 😂❤️❤️!
Let's start!
________________________________

(Shehnaz PoV)

Meeti I am a very big stupid I know! But how are you so genius? Shit !!!!
Meeti shrugged and acted like she's dusting the dust off her sleeve and I rolled my eyes.
Meeti- Well if you could enlighten me why am I so genius?
I smirked and said, because I just realised something.
Meeti- THat is?

I said, This all was planned! Like everyday Paras and Mahira making me feel that I don't deserve sidharth and suddenly sidharth is in the party with Mahira? Well if Sid had to makeout or you know he would do it with someone else not her, because he hates when people gets clingy especially her. Making out with her would give her a kind of validation ki Rasta khula hai types.
Meeti- YOU ARE SO RIGHT! But wait, they confront you everyday?
I shrugged and said, that's a story for some other time.
Meeti pointed her finger out towards me and said, You better explain it to me someday Missy!

I laughed and nodded.
Meeti- So What are we gonna do?
I smirked evily and said, Whatever she wants. Let's act like I am a Damsel in distress, which I am not.  Let's go with the flowww!
Meeti- What about sidharth?
I took a long breath and said, Well that asshole has to pay for not coming behind me and stopping me! But I know he knows that I wouldn't like it. But a girl can have a little fun you know? He ate all of my pizzas and Ice creams last week, so you know I am very territorial for my FOOD!
Meeti smiled and said Babe let's do it! But what about Madhurima?
I frowned and said, We will figure it out Kal.

We both were sleepy after doing so much of Mehnat. Hey don't judge me? I just solved a case and ate so much of ice cream, cried and watched a movie! That requires a lot of energy.

Me and Meeti slept holding and cuddling each other as always and waited for the next to come.

                          ———————-
(Sidharths Pov)
I was waiting for Shehnaz to get her drink when someone called me saying Shehnaz is calling me upstairs because something happened with her dress. I quickly went inside and the moment I opened the door I didn't see Shehnaz.

I went near the washroom when I saw HER.
Mahira, she had this evil glint in her eyes. With disgust I asked where is Shehnaz? Did you-
I was about to say something when she pulled my collar and started to kiss my face. I was trying to remove when I felt someone's presence, and when I saw the person my world stopped still. I froze. Shehnaz was standing there were tears in her eyes, I wanted to come forward and comfort her when she said,
Cut the crap, sorry to interrupt your makeup shesh.

She went away crying and it then dawned upon to me, Anger started filing in my veins, my eyes turned dark with anger, I wrapped my hands around that Bitch's Neck and slammed her through the wall and shouted, HOW DARE YOU HURT HER?
Nothing happened to that bitch, she smiled wickedly and said Years down the line I would be your would be wife! Not her.
Anger overpowered me I was about to add more pressure to her neck when Someone held my hand and pushed it aside. It was Asim, he dragged me out of the party and made me sit in the car and started to drive.

He said, What's wrong?
Asim had always been through! From our school days, he had been there during family problems, during fights or what not. We can never hide stuffs from each other.
I told him everything and even he got angry. And I knew it wasn't just for me,it was for Sana too. Asim generally doesn't talks and or open down his walls for people and when he does then there's no looking back. Sana and Asim have a very deep bond which makes me happy, he's equally possisive towards Sana as a brother but doesn't shows it. He's hit many guys quietly. Okay you guys didn't hear that, forget that.