Hickey, Pachtaoge and Silence?

I am so happy that you guys liked it!
I tried not to have some random birthday day, and I am seriously so happy with the response I got! It gives me immense motivation to write more and more and more! ❤️❤️🌟🌟

________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up before Sid and looked down at herself and blushed hard.
She quickly ran into the washroom and locked herself and started to caress his love on her body.
She thought about the time when she got to know what hickey was and totally hated it.
She didn't like the idea of getting hurt or some marks on her body but now it felt so beautiful, it felt as if she was loved so much.

The only bruises she had was of hits by her father, but these made her feel home. She thought about how some simple small affection could make her so happy. She was so happy that she lost her possessed prize for him, HIM.
But it wasn't like she would start to be so active in it, she was still very innocent, she still had to understand and grasp everything.

She quickly took a warm hot bath, as she was a bit sore from yesterday. She smiled how gentle and loving Sid was and she couldn't stop thinking about their future, about how they would be parents and have their minis running around in the house.
She changed into skinny jeans and a long sleeved top to hide her marks.

She got out and started to do her makeup, concealing the love bites on her neck when someone suddenly kissed her neck and whinned.
Sid pouted and said I am hurt shehnaz Kaur gill!
Sana- Why baby?
Sid- a) You didn't wake me up when you woke up! I wanted to kiss you so bad.
b) Don't conceal the marks baby, its my love for you.

Sana rolled her eyes and said, Sidharth Cookie Monster shukla! You took your nickname little bit too seriously, it looks like I have been attacked by an animal!
Sid blushed embarrassed and said, what should I do? When I have this beautiful woman next to me who is all mine.

Sana- Acha lemme just do my makeup and we will quickly leave!
Sid nodded and started to comb his hair.
They looked like a married couple after their first night, both using the same mirror.. Him setting his hair while she was doing her makeup.

They quickly had their breakfast and left for college.
Shehnaz and Sid entered the college holding hands and walking when they saw Asim, Meeti and Samad talking.
Meeti- Hey Sid! Happy belated birthday!
Samad- Happy belated birthday man!
Sid - Thankyou!
Meanwhile Asim looked up in the ceiling trying to ignore him.
Sid- Asim!!
Asim looked at him and showed his palm to him asking him to stop in a dramatic way!

Asim- karna tha jo voh karliya tumne.. issmei tera ghataaa mera kuch nahi jata!!
Sid rolled his eyes while Sana giggled.
Sid- Asim sun-
Asim- Oh mujhe chhordhkar jo tum jaaoge  bada pachtaoge.. bada pachtaaoge!
Samad and Meeti laughed while Sana looked at Sid who was getting irritated.
Sid- ASIM SUN MERI BAAT!
Asim- I walk alone in the rain so that no one could see my tears!
Everyone together- Ewww! Yeh kya ghatiya quote tha!

Sana- Asim bhai I am sorry don't get sad! Maine hi issko force kiya tha to not pick any calls and be with me.
Asim pulled her into a hug and whispered, I am only playing with you! I am so so happy that you took that dumbass out to celebrate his birthday Varna Mai toh kitne saalo se pareshan Hun!
Sana giggled and nodded.
Asim- Sana Tu hi meri sanam hai! Let's leave that  Bewafa guy ( pointed at Sid)

They started walking and Sid shouted, where the hell are you talking my girl!?
Everyone laughed and Sana stuck her tongue out to Sid, to which he showed as if he was hurt by a dagger in his heart.
Sana giggled and left with Asim Meeti and Samad.

Asim and Samad were talking when Meeti dragged her in the corner and said, Oho aaj toh bada Noor tapak raha Hai aap ki khusburat shakal se? Kya hua?
Sana blushed and looked down.
Meeti screamed- DOES IT MEAN? Ki tu VIRGIN OLIVE OIL SE SIRF OLIVE OIL HOGYI HAI?
Sana hit her hard on her shoulders and said, sabko bata de Tu!!
Meeti- Owww Sana it hurts!
Wait, yehi tune bola hoga na.. Ow Sid it hurts baby! Mhmm baby! Yes Sid ! Yes!
Sana was now betrood red she hit her continuesly while Meeti was laughing hard.

They then got back to the boys as Sid had also came.
Samad- So what's up Shehnaz? Did that cracker thing work?
Sid looked at shehnaz..
Shehnaz- Yeah Thankyou so much Samad! If it wasn't you mere liye toh Bahut difficult hota!
Samad- No no it's all your hardwork!
Sid- What cracker thing?
Sana- That thing I got for you! Which had your customised name and my message for you!
Sid fisted his hands and said, so he knew?
Sana- Yeah he only helped me for that!

Samad- Btw the thing looked really beautiful!
Sana and Sid- What do you mean?
Samad- I saw it!
Sid- but that can only be seen till the jungle area!
Samad- Yeah so I was in the jungle for a while!
Sid held the table tightly until his knuckles were turned white.
Sid gritted his teeth and Said, what were you doing there?
Samad- It's a jungle bro! I was looking up for shehnaz's safety! I was not even that near you guys to see anything. I was just on an alert.
Sid slammed his fist on the table and shouted, for Fucks sake Samad Dhawan! She was with me, with her man! Who are you to look for her safety? She is my responsibility!

Sid got out in anger and stormed to the ground to take deep breaths.
Suddenly someone sat beside him and said, She doesn't cares about you. Because she saw what you are. Samad is a really good option for her, sweet for her! Caring! She tells you that she feels that incomplete bond with him.. so that could mean that maybe Samad is her soulmate?  Because she never told that she felt that with you?
Sid was now shaking in anger and looked at the person, it was Madhurima.

Sid- Shut up! Just shut up! You will talk shit just because you hate her.
Madhurima- I am not making up any story! I am just saying what you are listening from your own ears and seeing from your own eyes.
Look around you, how both of them are in the same field, same thoughts and how good they gell-
Shehnaz- What the hell sidharth where were you?
Then she glared at Madhurima, she smirked at her which Sid couldn't see and went away swaying her hips.

Sana held Sid's arm and said, Sidharth why did you leave?
Sid- What do you MEAN BY WHY DID YOU LEAVE?
Sana got shocked for a moment and said, Sid ! Baby why did you get angry?
Sid- Why the fuck Shehnaz!!!!!! why shouldn't I get angry?????? YOU ADDED SAMAD IN YOUR PLAN! And he was fucking there in our private moment!
Shehnaz was just little shocked at his outburst, because she would ask anyone for help to make his day better. She didn't know that Samad would be there and she just wanted the best for Sid.

Sana's eyes were filled with tears, she quickly turned back and wiped them and said.. Sidharth I  am sorry! I just wanted to make your birthday a memorable one.
Sid looked into her eyes and softened when he saw that it was watery, red and puffy.
Sid hugged her tightly and said I am sorry I just got angry!
Sana nodded and got more into his chest.

Sid- Sana What is our forever song? Like you know our song! Our one lyric!
Sana- Ummm! Sid kuch nahi aarha dimag mei!
Sid-
Tum chupa na sakogi main woh raaz hoon
Tum bhula na sakogi woh andaaz hoon
Gunjata hoon jo dil mein toh hairaan ho kyun
Main tumhare hi dil ki toh aawaaz hoon

Sana smiled whole heartedly and said, VEER ZARA?!!
Sid nodded and kissed her forehead.
They were so calm and silent together!

Is this the silence before the storm?

Your eyes stole my words away.!

Relax and enjoy the story! We will soon have our amazing second part of the story where it would be even more fun❤️❤️