Affection, Atrraction and Care?

Suprise suprise Early update for you all!❤️❤️
Today is Sidharth's POV!
Let's start

————————————————————————

( SIDHARTH'S POV)
The moment the girl kissed me, I knew it she was my LUNA! Sounds too crazy, but I knew it she has to be MINE, ONLY MINE.
Everyone were giving me that scared looks, I shrugged it off and quickly went towards the washroom, and saw her running out of the college, looked like she cried. It literally broke me seeing her cry.. I don't know I just developed that thing for her so quickly.

I too went home, got her name and her information from the college office ( Perks of being the son of the chairperson)
And called my manager to find every detail about her and give it to me by the night!
Well you might think how would they do that? Actually my dad has a big business overseas, so we do keep spies and all for the information of the rival companies.
The day passed quickly while thinking about her, when my manger came and said.. Found it sir if you want..
Sid- Yeah read it out( while he takes out his cigarette to smoke)
Manger- Name: Shehnaz Kaur gill
Mom- Parminder Kaur
Father- (Sid- I don't wanna know her family, I wanna KNOW HER)
Manager- Okay, Sir but this is important, her mother died when she was 10, her father is the second richest man of this city after your family Ofcourse.. but
Sid- But What?
Manager- She doesn't lives with her father, she left it a day prior to a 3BHK house with Italian glass flooring and..
Sid glared at him and said, CAN YOU PLEASE TALK ABOUT HER!!
Manger- Sorry sir, Her hair colour is brown,She has a mole on her cheeks , she..
Sid got angry and said, I will eat you alive if you don't get to the likes and dislikes of her.
Now the manager was scared for his life and said, Sir she's a introvert, she has her 4 friends that are from her school days.. Madhurima, Abhimanyu, Meeti and Aryan.
Sir Meeti likes to eat Salad..
Sid got up angrily and said, I WILL KILL YOU! I don't wanna know about her friends..
Manager- Sorry Sorry sir! Sir shehnaz ma'am's likes and dislikes couldn't be figured out, she's like always into her books, or cooking or baking. She's so quiet that we couldn't figure out her likes and dislikes but yes she goes to clubbing every Saturday.. maybe by peer pressure of her friends, and..
Sid- Bas you go!
Manager- YEAH SIR BUT ONE MORE THING!
Sid- What?
Manager- She danced on Bole chuddiya when she was 9
Sid shouted and said, GO OUT AND KEEP THE FILE HERE!

( Back to SID POV)
Well shehnaz, you are a big mystery for me that excites me.. it would be so great to explore your likes and dislikes.
He took out her picture from the file where she was wearing her specs and smiling while reading a book..
( Guys a coincidence, when I started this book I made her a bit nerdy and added specs and then Sana posted a picture of her in the specs.. lol sorry❤️😛)
Suddenly Asim and Vishal barged in his room and said, KYA CHAL RAHA HAI YEH SAB?

Sid- Kya sab?
Asim- Tune uss ladki ko kuch nahi kaha, Tune kabhi bhi one night stand mei kisi ladki ko tujhe lip pe kya cheek par bhi kiss nahi karne diya.. Tu toh kehta tha ki yeh sirf teri Luna kar sakti hai.. WAIT!
Sid smirked
Vishal and Asim together- LUNAA? Junior? Kiss?
Sid smiled and nodded!
Vishal, Asim jumped on sidharth and said We are so happy for you bro!!!
Vishal- But mai Naraz hu tumse baby.. tumne meri sautan dhundli.. I thought we are forever!!
Sid made a horrified face and said, Hatt jaa Vishal chiii!
They laughed and said Fir Kal boldena usse!
Sid- No this incident just happened, so I need to give her some time to get over it, she would get scared.
But from now, we have to take care of everything!
Vishal and Asim- YESS BOSS!

(Sid PoV )
That's how it started, Asim would always sit in her classes keeping an eye on her so that no one bullies her.
Vishal would always follow her car so that nothing goes wrong with her.
And I would always went to the clubs and the temples she would visit from far away.
Sometimes she used to cry while sitting on the seats in the church I would have to bang the seats so that she could get up and go to her house and sleep properly.
She never noticed but I was always around her, when I saw her properly for the first time.. my breath hitched. She was beyond perfect..
Her beautiful skin, her that cheek mole which I really wanted to kiss badly.. her captivating eyes which were hidden in that cute specs of hers falling on her nose and she would scrunch it making her look so cute!
She was different, very different.. It's not like she  was some old fashioned kinds, she wore beautiful clothes.. but it was her smile which made her the most beautiful girl ever.
She would smile when she would read something in her book, that lips moving while reading some beautiful quote.. keeping the pen's cap in her mouth and smilingly underlining it.. or while studying her focused face made me so so in love with her.

Sometimes it's said, It takes you a second to fall in love with someone and sometimes A whole life, for me it was in a second. I don't know if I could call it LOVE WALA LOVE, it was something like some deep affection, attraction and care towards her. I still had to know a lot about her that serious face.

It had been 10 days, and now I finally decided to talk to her through some way. I saw her going to the counter to place the order, I didn't know she ordered MY FAVOURITE CHOCOLAVA CAKE. I was just next to her and her beautiful Fruity fragrance was making me go crazy but I controlled my self.
I got to know there is only one left and the moment she said Give it to him.. I was in some other world lol, then when she said warm it and have it made me so surprised that she talked to me, LIKE ME! Oh god sidharth you are seriously acting like a lovesick puppy! Anyways, I got it warm and ate it and yes she was so right..! It was amazing.

I thought to use my Chocolava cake as the starting of the friendship.. I got the best Chocolava cake ordered got it warm and started to search for her everywhere, when I got to know she's sitting in the ground under the tree. I was coming near her when I heard... He's kinda hot..
that was it, I WAS BURNING INSIDE! That chilgooza WAS MORE HOT THAN ME? YEAH RIGHT HE IS SO HOT THAT HE IS BURNT!!!!!
Then I said, He's not that hot ...( That convo)
I offered her the cake, and I could see her eyes twinkling looking at food.. I chuckled mentally.
She was about to scope it in her mouth when I stopped her because it was hot she might burn her to tongue. Her hands stopped and looked like she was in some other world, I thought maybe she is upset with me shouting.. as she was teary! Damn you sidharth, why do you always have to shout?
I apologised and she said it's not me so I took a deep breath and then thought WAIT.. koi aur bhi kya ussko aise bolta hoga? Boyfriend? Pyaar? Ishq? Pati?
( Bhagwanji from above- PATI? Seriously sidharth?)
I ignored all these thoughts and looked at Shehnaz, she was eating it like a baby.. made my heart melt. That moment I knew she was mine to protect.!

My eyes fell on the chocolate which was on her lips, she didn't understand where it was. My hands khud hi started to move towards her lips.. I put my thumb on her soft plum lips and wiped it off.. and I felt a strong current inside me the moment I touched it.. just like LAGE 440 VOLT CHUNNE  SE TERE!
( Bhagwanji- BAD JOKE SIDHARTH)
Sorry sorry, suddenly I saw her in the deepest shade of red.. omg she was Blushing!!
She quickly got up to avoid the situation and Was about to fall when I held her right through the waist.
Her eyes were closed as she was scared but she was murmuring something which made her so cute! Well this clumsy girl, I had seen her so many times falling on the ground and talking to it, sometimes she would shake the ketchup bottle and the moment she would open it, it would be all over her face! I can't stop laughing about it when I felt she stood up and said something and started to run away.
I saw her going from me, but all I could feel was she was coming close to me.

YOUR BROWN EYES REMIND ME OF RAIN,
AND RIGHT NOW I AM COMPLETELY SOAKED.
Oh god, it was a long update!!!!
For the first time I did kiska POV! How was it? Do tell me!!!
Next I will try to add their povs while in the scene❤️❤️