Grocery store, Pills and Phone call ?

Tada tada tada? Suprised? Yes I thought to update this story for you guys today! ❤️❤️❤️

(Well in this part, some word would be used; that might not be fit for kids below 15 or 16! Well I can just say that chapter ke baad bhul jana, jyada James Bond bankar Google Mat karna!)
________________________________

After dinner everyone decided to have some more fun and do some more pranks.
Madhurima- I have a prank for you sana!
Sana- Bolo bolo!
Madhurima- You have to go to that Grocery store, and sabke trolly mei you have to put a packet of Condom, and say 'Better use this because I don't wanna be an aunty!'
Everyone started to laugh at the dare, Shehnaz got ready.. everyone went inside the big store and scattered themselves to see the scene.

Shehnaz went to the aisle and took out many boxes and started to put it into peoples trollies saying- I don't wanna be an aunty so young, so Use this!
She was continuesly doing this, while many people were glaring at her while some blushed.
She was just laughing and putting it in everyone's trollies when one healthy woman held her hand and said, Aah this is a small one, my husband needs a bigger one.. So if you could get the other one.. I can explain you the ...
SHEHNAZ WAS RED WITH EMBARRASSMENT!

She started fumbling and said, Yes just a second.. she quickly ran out of the grocery store and took deep breaths while everyone followed her and were laughing continuesly!
Shehnaz- Bahut mushkil se bachi hu mai! Oh godddddd!
Everyone laughed and decided to sleep for the day.

Shehnaz was going to sleep when Sid held her wrist and stopped her.
(Shehnaz PoV)
Sid stopped me by grabbing my wrist, and when I asked him what happened, he was rubbing the nape of his neck nervously.

Nervously, wait?

The bad boy of the college was nervous infront of me? What might have happened.

Sid- Voh.. I wanted to ask you.. that.. if..you..

okay, he was shuttering too! I was so curious now!

I said, 'Sid say it I wanna sleep too!

Sid- Iwantedtoaskyouifyouwouldgooutwithmetommmrow!

Wait what?

I- Speak in English sidharth and thorda slow!

Sid- I wanted to ask you if you would go out with me tomorrow! (he said this with his eyes closed, How cute!!!)

Wait, HOLD UP!
Did he just ASKED ME OUT LIKE ASKED ME OUT WALA ASKED ME OUT?

I said, As in? And where?

Sid- That's a secret; I wanted to take you somewhere!

I said, Okay!

Sid- It's Okay that you said you don't wanna-
WHAT? Did you just say OKAY? I mean you will come with me tomorrow right?

I laughed and said, Obviously what's so surprising about it?

Sid nodded his head and his face started getting red, was he- BLUSHING?
Ohmygod how cute he looked while blushing!
I bid him a bye and went inside my room and tried to find my pills in my bag, FRIGGIN HELL! My pills where FINISHED! Aah kill me! How will I sleep!