Basketball, twirling and Scene?

Hey guys!! What's up!!!
❤️❤️

________________________________

Shehnaz and Sid didn't see each other after that incident and went home and after getting embarrassed again and again about thinking what happened, they slept.

The next morning, Sid went to the theatre to look for Shehnaz but couldn't find her.
It had been 2 hours and shehnaz was still not there!
Sid to himself- Shit shit shit! Kardiya kaam, kyun kara maine Aisa! Maybe she's scared of me and thinks me of A big creep.
Then he heard some voices and looked at that direction.
Meeti and Asim were fighting, as always.

Asim- Abbe oye haatt Shehnaz ne mujhe bola hai to do it while she's busy!
Meeti- Shakal dekhi hai apni? Kaam ata bhi hai?
Asim- Tuuuuu..
Sid- Guys WHATS going on? Where is Shehnaz?
Meeti- You DONT know she's playing basketball bahar with the basketball team.
Sid- WHAT SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL?
Meeti- Yeah and some more games! Why are you so shocked?

Sid ignored her question and ran to the basketball court. It was a big open court with big seats for the audience which was empty.
He looked at the basketball court and his breath hitched.

It was Shehnaz with the basketball wearing this, playing with some girls and the coach

She was looking so hot, as she was sweating but damn that sweat looked hot on her.

Sid was just looking how hot she was, but when he looked at her face he noticed that something was off. He saw that she had a blank face but her eyes were in pain.
She was just looking at the ball and hitting it in the basket. NO ONE COULD EVEN ONCE SNATCH THE BALL FROM HER.
It looked like she was playing alone.
The match ended and everyone congratulated her, she just half smiled and held her ball.
She had sweat all over her face but she didn't stop. Everyone had left the court!

Sid went near her and started to snatch the ball from her, she was in her world to realise that Sid was playing with her. She suddenly felt some hands on her waist, she shivered.
She looked at the owner of the hands and her heart missed a BEAT!
It was sid!!
He didn't say anything and started to play, she continued the game. But this time Sid could snatch it from her and hit the net.
Then again she snatched but with anger, not on him..
she went to a flashback
She was getting ready when she heard a knock, she opened and frowned it was her dad!
He didn't even enter and slapped her tight.
She was shocked and anger filled her in eyes, she clutched her jeans tight.
Dad- how dare you do that stupid prank on singhania's son?
You are like your mom, A useless bitch!
Sana couldn't control herself,she so wanted to slap that man. But the promise made to her mother stopped her. She slammed the door on his face and went on her knees and cried at her fate.

Sid noticed that she was really tensed about something, Sid to cheer her up- Well lagta nahi hai ki you are scared of me anymore?
Sana with a blank look- Why?
Sid- Man because you are playing like Micheal Jordan!!'
Sana giggled and said Jyada hogya!
Sid- Now it's on my ego, I need to win.
Sana - YOU CANT!
Sid- Try me!

Sid tried to snatch the ball from her but he couldn't, Sana showed him her tongue but suddenly she couldn't feel her legs on the ground, HELL SHE WAS IN THE AIR AS SID HAD HOLD HER IN HIS ARMS.
Sana- What are you doingggg?
Sid- Ball tum de nahi rahi thi so I thought why not hit you in the net?
Sana's mouth was hung open.!
Sana- You can't be serious!
Sid laughed and said Ofcourse you stupid girl! Sana- I AM NOT STUPID!
Sid laughed and twirled her and she giggled!

They forgot everything for a moment, it was just sidharth shukla twirling shehnaz Kaur gill in the air!
Sana's hair was flowing in the air which touched Sid's face too!
Then after 5 mins they realised what they were doing, Sid kept her down and rubbed the nape of his neck in embarrassment.

Sana looked at him and said, Thankyou!
He could see a genuine, DIE FOR SMILE!
Sid smiled broadly!
It was about them, they both knew that they both are broken, but they don't ask each other. Rather try to heal each other!
Sid- Let's go we have a lot of practices to do!!
Sana- Yess!

They started to walk back to the theatre when Sid noticed eyes on Sana, Ofcourse she was looking smoking hot. All of her curves were showing, the bad boy in him wanted to yell at her and cover her with his jacket but the new friend in him tried to be cool about it.
Sid and Sana rehearsed their lines and got on the stage.

Shehnaz- As this is gonna be a mix of Hindi and English, why not some Hindi songs ke short lyrical bits? I am giving you a song try if that fits in!!?
The person who was handling sound nodded positively.

All the lights got dim, and a spotlight again fell on Sid and Sana.
Sana- Hariikesh yaar light Thordi bright kar, Bahut dull sa lag raha hai death scene nahi hai romantic scene hai!
Hearing the word romantic that to from your crush, makes your heart to Bhangra.. same happened with Sid! He was grinning like a 13 year old in love.

Man- ACTION!
Sana- Prince with you I am feeling so different, with you I feel I am me! I feel a better person!
Sid- Same here princess, it feels as if our silence talks. I have so much pain in my heart, but with you I don't feel it at all! I don't know what it is, what are we! But all I know is that it's strong strong.
Sana - SONGGG PLAY KARO!!

Meri Taraf Aata Har
Gham Phisal Jaaye
Aankhon Mein Tum Ko Bharun
Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karun
Agar Tum Saath Ho
Agar Tum Saath Ho

Sid and Sana looked at each other, it felt like the music had some magic in it, their bodies started to move the moment they heard the tune and they went closer and hugged each other. It was a very gentle hug, feeling each other's presence and acknowledging it.
Asim and Meeti looked at each other and winked as there was NO SCENE LIKE THAT where they had to hug each other now!
Asim and Meeti then realised that they are Dushmans so they ignored each other and adored the couple on the stage!

Stay close to people who
Makes you feel like sunshine, rain all at once❤️❤️

Tada! Done with today's update! Late but kardiya seeee😛❤️