Like, Crow, lyrics?

What's going on guys? I hope the situation in the country improves, fingers crossed!💕
Let's start
________________________________

CUT, they heard and their cheeks were tinted with red hue!
Sana- Aa..um..harikesh let's start with the next scene!
Sid- Asim..uh.. I was saying I will go and see the coach right now!
Sid ran to the ground while Sana ran to the green room.

Asim and Meeti laughed and high fived each other and then glared at each other!
Asim- Yaar ab haath dhona padega!
Meeti- Chalo iss bahane haath toh dhoge tum, dirty pig!
Asim- Kya bola tumne mujhe?
Meeti- Ohh unhygienic ke saath BEHRE BHI HO?
Asim- Tumhe toh mai dekh lunga!
Shehnaz- ASIMMM IDHAR ANAA!!

Asim glared at Meeti and went to Sana.
Meanwhile Sid was so happy that she hugged him with her OWN WISH!!!
He was legit in the skies, dancing when the coach sir cleared his throat to talk.

(1 week leap, it had been a week since that incident happened. Sana and Sid were getting closer, so was her bond with Vishal and Asim!)

Shehnaz was combing her hair while combing her hair and thought-
What is this feeling? I strangely feel I like sidharth! SHIT I LIKE SIDHARTH!
He's not that bad as he seems, I mean Bahut sweet and caring hain! Haan thorda kharus hojata hai but still yeah! But I don't wanna get into any love, because I know HEARTBREAK KE LAVA KUCH NAHI MILTA! Kuch nahi!
But atleast I could just be happy with that feeling that he's next to me, I think that would be enough! I don't care if he dates some girl.. do I?

Sana quickly her skinny jeans and top and drove for the college.
Shehnaz went to canteen as Asim told that they all will be meeting there.
She came and saw Asim and Meeti fighting AS ALWAYS, and Vishal cooing Madhurima, AS ALWAYS.
But her heart craved to see that man for whom Shehnaz had developed these new found feelings.
She sat down and ordered her food, she went and snuggled with Asim.
Well Asim was like a brother to her which she always craved, he cared for her! So they had developed a great bond.!

She closed her eyes, suddenly she smelt a strong cologne and she smiled because she knew who it was.
Soon she felt a strong presence next to her, her heart started to beat again.
She didn't wanted to open her eyes because she wanted to calm her stupid heartbeats down!

Then she heard a voice, it was more like a crow singing! Awaz aisi thi ki insaan ke kaaan mei se khoon nikal jaye!
The voice said- SID BABY I AM BACK!!
Shehnaz immediately opened her eyes and saw a fair tall girl wearing disgustingly exposing dress, with a dumb face grinned at Sid.
Shehnaz's heart again started beating fast, not because of Sid's presence but more because of the fear of loosing him.
(Bhagwanji- Abhi toh keh rahi thi I don't care if he dates someone? Ab kya hogya maam? Saanse nahi Arhi?)

Asim whispered in her ears, She's Mahira Kapoor! More like Kaan se khoon nikalne wali Kapoor! Shehnaz giggles!
Asim- She was after Sid from a long time, they dated.. like that's what she thought. He left her after 2 days because he didn't like her. She's that daddy's rich spoilt brat.! A total psycho!
She was just one drunk one night stand of Sid!

Shehnaz froze at those words, she knew that Sid did have relationships before.. but it broke her heart thinking or imagining him with some other women.
(Bhagwanji- Even I cant imagine Sid without Shehnaz! Aah my poor shipper soul)
Shehnaz gulped the painful lump down her throat.

Asim then again whispered- She's Nothing infront of you, the day you came Sid never ever looked at any girl!
Shehnaz again froze, but this time BECAUSE OF HAPPINESS! But she still had that pain in her heart because she was beautiful like way more beautiful than Shehnaz, THATS WHAT SHEHNAZ THOUGHT!
(Bhagwanji- Issko kaun baataaye? Ki duniya marti hai humare Kaur par❤️)

Sid rolled his eyes and said your world tour got over so jaldi?
Mahira- Obviously baby I heard we are going for some trip! Remember the last romantic trip we had ?
Sana clutched her hand tightly, while Sid was just looking at shehnaz admiring her face and not caring about anyone.

Mahira then looked where Sid was looking, she scrunched her nose and said, WHO ARE YOU?
Oh you might be Asim's girl?
Asim- Yes She's my girl! She's my sister!
Mahira- You had a sister!?
Asim- None of your business!
Mahira- Whatever, anyways that means you are Sid's sister too! So I would be your bhabhi!?
Sid growled and said, SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH UP! She's not my sister! SHES MY BESTFRIEND! And get your disgusting face out of my way!
Shehnaz felt so happy that thankgod Sid didn't think of her as a sister ! Then it clicked, BESTFRIENDS? Do Sid really think her of bestfriends? Butterflies were moving in her belly while she blushed a little and controlled it quickly.

Sid sat down and looked at Sana and said, she's a useless person! Ignore!
Sana nodded and they started eating and laughing!
All this while Sana couldn't stop looking at sidharth, like how does he looks so perfect?
He looks like an ALPHA! Strong, powerful, beautiful hot body and a sweet soul!
The way he laughs melts her heart.

Sid looked at her confused because never in his wild dreams he could think that Shehnaz would have a crush on him!
Shehnaz nodded her neck signalling it was nothing.
Shehnaz quickly had her food and bid everyone because she was really busy! JUST A WEEK BEFORE THE FINAL COMPETITION!!!
Shehnaz quickly ran to the Art room to see the progress of the backdrops and all!

Then she called Shrey and asked him about costumes.
Shehnaz had finialized all the costumes and they had to be tried on Tommorrow so that any changes or size issues could be fixed.
Shehnaz was alone in the theatre room, holding the guitar trying to add more lyrics to the bit of lyric she made.. she wanted to sing some parts! (guys it would be some already done song, but for fiction imagine that😂)

Shehnaz started to play the guitar and closed her eyes and started to sing..

Dil charkhe ki
Ik tu dori
Dil charkhe ki
Ik tu dori
Sufi iska rang haaye..

Ismein jo tera
Khwab piroya
Ismein jo tera
Khwab piroya
Neendein bani patang

Neendein bani patang.. OH SHIT WHY CANT I GET THE AAGE KE LRYICS?
Kya karun 1 week hogya hai..

(Suddenly she heard a voice in the dark, as the spotlight was on her and baaki sab dark)

Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajti nahi
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajti nahi
Chahe kitna bhi dekhte jau
Waqt jo main rok na pau

Tu thodi der
Aur theher ja soneya
Tu thodi der
Aur theher ja

Her eyes twinkled and shined because it fit perfectly, she wanted to see the face of the person who sung so perfect so melodious!
The person came out of darkness, it was Sidharth!
Shehnaz had a broad smile on her face because the guy she liked completed her lyrics and he was so good at it.!

Sana- THANKYOU SO MUCH SID! You don't know kitne time se I was stuck to find the lyrics! You are simply amazing!
Ab isse aage ke lyrics I will try to write and then you help me okay?
Sid was blushing because obviously the girl he likes like hell complimented him! He shyly nodded!
(Bhagwanji - HAIN? Shyly? Yeh sidharth hi hai na humara? Ya maine koi soul mix wali gadbad kardi?)

Shehnaz- Acha now I have to leave okay? I am super tired I will see you tomorrow!! We will practice all the scenes once!
Sid nodded and said, I will wait for you tomorrow. Sana blushed a little and ran to her car!
Here Sid looked at her going and whispered- Tu Thordi der aur therja zalimaaa!

You fancy me mad!

Phewww! Done with today's update! Tadaaa❤️