Murder, bruised and Lady jhallad?

Hey!! What's going on everybody!!?
Let's start with the update❤️

________________________________

Shehnaz looked at Sid and said, Murder karne ki kitne saal ki jail hogi mujhe?
Sid- Umm I donno, but karna kiska hai?
Sana- Mere dad ka!
Sid- Why baby?
Sana- I have to apparently get into formal clothings because his some business delegates are coming up. I am so sick of it!
Sid- I know it sucks, who knows it better than me! Well just call me any time if anything is wrong okay?
Sana nodded, while Sid kissed her forehead.

Sid dropped Shehnaz home and went to his place. She had to be at her house at 7 so she quickly found her dress and got ready.(Dress is in the Media box^) she paired her dress with simple diamond earrings and natural makeup and drove to her fathers house.

She entered and her father said, Well listen. I have two rich families coming up. They have sons of your age, so you better behave nicely.
Sana- Better behave nicely se you mean, flirt with them? Throw myself on them? Well if this isn't my typical cheap father.
Her father got angry and slapped her hard and said, don't use your filthy tongue and talk shit about me, I am still your father.
Shehnaz was controlling her tears when they heard the door bell ring.

Her father grabbed her wrist tightly creating a strong bruise and said, if you misbehave you know what I could do.
Shehnaz scrunched her nose in disgust and then faked a smile to welcome the guests.
The first family was some business associates of her father who were very rich and very well known. Shehnaz looked over at the guy who was giving her lustful looks which she tried her best to ignore. All she wished was she hugging Sid right now when the bell rang again.

She went to check on the food in the kitchen when she heard a familiar voice, she came out and was shocked.
It was Sid.!
Sid looked at her and smirked while she blushed and looked down.
She greeted his mother and father and then looked at Sid and admired his looks. He was wearing a formal white shirt with jet black pants and brown shiny shoes. His hair was gelled up while his white shirt was perfectly showing his muscles.
Sid whispered- Take a picture princess, it would last longer.
Sana rolled her eyes and was about to go to the dinning table when Sid held her hand and whispered near her ears, Well princess you shouldn't have worn this dress, it's making me rip it off you know! Because you look breathtaking beautiful!

Shehnaz blushed and hit him playfully. Shehnaz sat between that guy and Sid. That guy was continuesly trying to flirt while Sid was throwing angry glares at this guy. If looks could kill, that guy would be in heaven right now!
Sid slid his hand on her thigh while eating with the other this made Shehnaz choke on her food.

Sid smirked and whispered, anything wrong princessa?
Shehnaz nodded a no and continued to eat while Sid was playing with her dress making Shehnaz breath heavily.
The guy asked her to pass some salad, to which Sana forwarded her hand to grab the salad when Sid's mom saw the bruise and said, Shehnaz what happened to your hand?
Sid saw it, he clenched his jaw and fisted his hands and looked at shehnaz.

Before she could say anything, Shehnaz's father said, well you know girls these days! She was wearing a diamond bracelet which was too tight so today she removed it and it had a bruise.
Sid interjected, It doesn't seems like a bruise by a bracelet Mr.gill.! More like someone has tried to hurt her. (he said this with glaring at Her father and venom dripping down through his words.)

Shehnaz's father got nervous and said, Ofcourse it is by a bracelet my son.
Sid was about to say something when Shehnaz squeezed his hands pleading him not to say anything. He took a deep breath and continued eating but the anger was still on.
After the dinner, Shehnaz was about to leave when Sid called his driver and said, Take her car and drop it at her house and give the keys to the guard.
Shehnaz- How will I go home idiot?
Sid- You will go home with your boyfriend Princessaaaa! And not so soon! Let's go for a ride first.
Shehnaz smiled and nodded.

They sat in the car and Sid started to drive.
He held her hand and started to kiss her bruised wrist with anger in his eyes. He was kissing it so passionately hoping that the bruise heals quickly. While Shehnaz was smiling adoring her boyfriend who was looking straight at the road while kissing her hands with anger.

Sid- I will kill this man if he touches you again!
Sana- I cant wait to be away from him! Just when I get a job I would leave him and he won't have anything with me.
Sid- But if he touches you again you will call me okay?
Sana- Call se yaad aya why didn't you tell me that you were coming here?
Sid- Well even I didn't know, when I got home my parents forced me to come to your house. I haven't ever seen this house of yours so I was really pissed until I saw my girl standing there looking breathtaking.

Sana'a heart raced fast when he said, My girl.
She wasn't listening to anything now, she was in this sidharth's dream land when Sid stopped near the beach.
Sana was confused and looked at Sid who didn't answer anything, he just dragged her in that gown and took her to a stall.
The moment she saw this stall her eyes shined.
Sana- How did you-
Sid- I always knew, you know the day I was dropping you I saw your eyes lingering on this stall. That day I couldn't ask you, but today with all my right I ask you- Shehnaz Kaur gill would you like to be my.. Chuski partner?
Sana laughed like a maniac and said, Yes stupid!

While the shopkeeper looked at them like they both have gone mad. Obviously both of them in formals on a sandy beach, eating Chuski?
Shehnaz- Bhaiya mujhe na Rose wala chuski chhaiye! Ekdum meetha!
Sid- mujhe Kala khatta!
They both squealed and took their chuskis and started to eat them happily.

Sid offered his, to which Shehnaz sucked it once and made a face and said, I don't like khatta meetha! I just like meetha!
Then Shehnaz gave her chuski, Sid was not able to eat it to which Shehnaz said, say Aaaaaa! ( she opened her mouth when Sid slammed his lips on hers and tasted the chuski)
Thankgod there was not much people around them!
Sana- You actor! Kya yaar sidharth!
Sid- I swear the chuski tasted much better and sweeter when I had it like this!
Sana- Pervv!
They both laughed sat down on the sand not caring about their clothes and looked at the sea shore. It was dark and the moon light was shining at his might.

Sana- The ocean looks so beautiful right?
Sid- Very very beautiful.!
Shehnaz looked at Sid who was staring at her,
Sana- I am talking about the ocean!
Sid- But I am talking about you!
Sana blushed and hit him playfully.

Sana- Sid show your tongue!!!
Sid stuck his tongue out, and Sana laughed- Your tongue is now blackkkk!
Sid- show your tongue!
Sana stuck her tongue out and Sid laughed, yours is Reddd!
Sana took out her phone and they both stuck their tongue out and they clicked few crazy pictures after which they laughed.

Sid intertwined his fingers with hers while she said, You know when I was young my mom always used to get me here, especially for making me eat chuskis! I love chuskis. But after she died I felt my love for chuskis died too, until today..
she said this and looked into his eyes, Sid leaned forward and pecked her lips, then again went forward and kissed it now with passion.

They sat back in the car when Sid's phone rang.
Sid- Sana check who is it?
Sana- It's some.. Lady jhallad?
Sid- oH mom! Keep it on speaker..
hey lady jhal- I mean mom! What is up? ( Sana controlled her giggle)
Mom- Come home right now there is something related to business. We want some signs for some project work.
Sid- bye

Sana laughed and said, Lady jhallad?
Sid smiled and dropped Shehnaz at her home.
She was about to get out when Sid held her hand and kissed her forehead and said, See you tomorrow ? I will pick u up!
Sana smiled and pecked his cheeks and said, Tomorrow it is!

You are my happy,
My sad
And all things in between.

Long update for you all❤️❤️
Did you guys like it? How is there romance going on?  Lemme know❤️❤️