Pain, heartbreaks and Betrayal?

Hi guys how are you all?

Let's start
————————————————————————

Shehnaz was really much disturbed with everything, she was walking aimlessly in some direction when she saw two people.
She looked clearly, it was Vishal and Madhurima making out with each other. Madhurima was giggling, this made Shehnaz smile and she thought at least some one is happy with their lives. Suddenly Vishal saw her and they both got embarrassed.
Sana laughed and said- CAUGHT YOU GUYS!!!

Madhurima- Vo..Mai.. yeh sab
Shehnaz- Chill Madhurima, I am happy for you. And yes Vishal keep her happy varna you have to face meeee!!
Vishal laughed and said Thankyou!
Shehnaz went back to her room and cried.
Because she had never ever felt loved, never ever felt desirable.
She had seen her friends going out with their boyfriends, they taking care of them, pampering them.
She never got all that.

She crashed on the bed and slept. Meanwhile Sid was anxious looking for Shehnaz, he got extra keys of shehnaz's room and entered it and saw her again sleeping in the gown, but her cheeks had dried tears.
He took a long breath as he was feeling so helpless. He removed her heels, tucked her to bed and kissed her forehead lightly, closed the lights and locked the door again.
(Bhagwanji- Thankgod lights off kardi thi, SAVE ELECTRICITY)

The next day Shehnaz woke up, she was surprised to find herself in the blanket. She thought maybe she had done it on her own.
Then their was a knock, she opened it, it was the manager.
Manager- RISE AND SHINE MAAM!
Sana laughed and said, Hey good morning!
Manager- Maam Abhi na ladies ke liye baking classes honi wali hai, so we would be happy if you join! Like vaise toh aap Bahut achi baking karlete ho but firbhi. ( Oh shit yeh maine kya boldiya, ab voh Lamba great khali tujhe chhordega nahi)
Shehnaz- Aapko kaise pata..?
Manager- Maam voh aapki skin itni glow karti hai, what do you use? Meri skin aisi dull hogyi hai!
Sana smiled and said I have something you can have it.

Sid woke up and thought to visit shehnaz's room.
He saw the door was open, so he entered and saw Shehnaz brushing her hair, she had her back faced towards him.
Sid- Hi shehNAAAAAA OH SHIT! MUMMMMMAAAAAA!
Yeh KYA SUBAH BHI BHOOOTH DIKHTE HAI? HANUMAN CHALISA DADI KEHTI THI YAAD KARLO, BUT MERKO SHARAM KABHI NAHI AAYI!
Shehnaz- Sid kya hua? Why are you screaming?
Someone tapped Sid's shoulder..
Sid turned back and SHOUTED AAAAH SHIT OH MY GOD, WHAAAAT THE HELLLLLLL!
Person- Hi sir Rise and shine!
Sana- Why are you shouting Sid?
Sid- YEH TUM DONO KE MUH PAR KYA WHITE WHITE LAGA HUA HAI ITNA???
Did you guys see your face???
Sana- Sidharth Yeh FACEPACK HAI!
Sid- Aur Tu, TUNE BHI YEH LAGAYA HUA HAI?
Manager- Voh kya haina sir, meri beauty ko maintain karna padta hai, aise thordina sirf muh dhokar !
Sid- Yeh tum dono ne  face mask kyu lagaya hai that too so scary!
Sana- Sidharth niklo kamre se bahar, matlab had  hoti hai! And manager 20 mins hogye hai you can now wash your face and apply some cream okay?
Manager- YESS Maam!

Manager goes to his room meanwhile Shehnaz washes her face.
Sid- Why do you do all this? You don't need anything!
Sana blushed for a second, then controlled herself and said Botox nahi karva rahi hu, ITS CALLED MAINTAING THE SKIN!
Sid- And Why the hell did you apply it on the manager's face!
Sana- Because the manager is really nice and sweet , unlike some people( Eyeing Sid)
Sid to himself- Iss manager ki toh Mai naukri khaa  jaunga ! Aargh !!!
Sana- Acha you go now I have to get ready and go for some baking classes. BYE

Sid went to his room meanwhile the manager called and said NEW INFORMATION SIR!!!
Sid angrily- BOLO
Manager- Maam na Body shop ke products use karti hai, aur clinic plus ka shampoo!
Sid- PHONEEE RAKKKKHHHHH

Meanwhile here Shehnaz got ready in this outfit and went to the place where all the ladies and their daughters were standing to learn how to bake.

The moment she entered all girls were just shooting daggers at her, while other ladies started to talk to her so that she could be their future daughter in law

Lady1- You look absolutely Stunning Shehnaz, Which clinic did you go too?
Sana- Clinic?
Lady1- Botox and all?
Sana- Oh I didn't get any of these!
Lady1- Laser treatments?
Sana- Nope?
Lady1 Gasped and said So this is all natural?
Lady2- Aap toh heraan  hoge hi kyuki Botox se aap bhare hue ho!

Lady2- Beta, you know my son? Vikram? He's so good like he earns a lot and these are his hobbies
(Bhagwanji- Arrey Arrey sharmila ji, Thordi toh sharam karlo Yeh cruise trip hai, SAMOHIK VIVAAH KI JAGAH NAHI)
All the ladies were trying to convince her meanwhile Shehnaz was not even paying attention.
Rita- Shehnaz so where do you study?
Sana- Cornell
Rita- Ohh my god! That's my college! I never knew about you! If anyone troubles you do let me know!
Sana to herself, Kaise BTAAAU KI AAPKA BETA HI SABSE BADA TROUBLE HAI! Mr. BULLY!)
Shehnaz smiled, but then she acted like she's not well and decided to go out and sit somewhere alone.

Shehnaz went to the terrace where there was a swimming pool,she dipped her legs in the pool and felt the breeze on her skin.
She had her eyes closed while she felt a presence near her.
She saw sidharth sitting with his legs dipped in the pool too.
Sid- Vaise toh you are a brilliant actor but Abhi Bahut kharab acting karke ayi ho!
Shehnaz- So you were looking at me?
Sid- No.. I mean.. I was..
Shehnaz smiled and looked towards the sky..
Sana- How I wish, there was no thing like FEELINGS, ATTACHMENT AND LOVE! Tab life kitni sorted hoti na, koi tumhe hurt nahi kar pata!
Sid looked at her and said, Love, feelings attachment hoti hai tab bhi life ki saari harsh realties face kar pate ho.
Sometimes you just need a hand to hold and fight the world, hamesha akele ladne se insaan emotionally thak jata hai.
You know why do our fingers have spaces ?
Shehnaz- Yeah Because scientifically...
Sid- No duffer... because ( He held her hands and intwined it with his) These are meant to be filled. See how perfectly our hand fits together.

Shehnaz- Fit nahi misfit. Life is all about Pain, heartbreaks and betrayal.
I have to go!!
Sid held her hand and said, Did I tell you how beautiful you are looking today? This dress looks so beautiful on you.
Shehnaz smiled and said Thankyou and went away, while she unknowingly blushed and touched the fingers on her face.

Here Sid looked up and said, Shehnaz one day you will realise that our fingers are meant to be joint together, FOREVER!

I could conquer the world
With just one hand..
As long as you are holding the other!

I hope you liked today's update! This story has its own pace and will move like that showing each and every emotion💛