Broken,Floor,Excited?

Hi what's up? How are you guys?!

Let's start!!
————————————————————————

Sidharth unwillingly went inside his house and he saw his mother, father and grandmother sitting.
Sid- What? Why did you call me here?
Sid mom-  We are going to organise a party in the cruise, it's gonna be a 3 day party. As we will announce our new brand with your name..!
Sid rolled his eyes and said, Ms. Rita itna drama kya karne ki zarurat hai?
I am not coming!
Sid dad- SIDHARTH BEHAVE, SHE IS YOUR MOM! And YOU ARE COMING THAT ALL!
Sid laughed like a maniac and said, She's my mother and you are my father? JOKE JOKE JOKE!
I am not coming!!
Sid mom- Yes you are!! And we will leave for the cruise day after tomorrow. Orelse you know what I can do.
It was a secret between his mother and Sid, sid stomped his feet and went to his room.

He threw everything, all the vases and table.
And he slept as he had..
(Bhagwanji- Tears! Kabhi nahi dikhata duniya ko ki yeh itna tuta hai! Koi nahi Mere bache teri Fevicol aagyi hai! And painkiller bhi )
Bhagwanji giggled at his bad joke!

Scene shifts!
Sana heard a knock on the door, she opened it and rolled her eyes and said MR. GILL? I hope you are in the right house? Yeh koi business room nahi hai?
(mr. gill is Sana ke dad)
Dad- DONT create a scene and let me in.
He came and sat down and said, day after tomorrow we are leaving for a cruise trip for 3 days!
Sana- Well according to my thinking, koi family vacation toh hoga nahi, koi business deal hi hogi.
Dad- Well itni bhi dumb nahi ho tum! If you want that thing SAFE, then pack your bags for 3 days! And I want you at your best behaviour..
Sana- you mean handle all that flirting your business partner's sons does?
Dad- SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH UP! NO QUESTIONS. I will pick you up!
Sana- No I will come there on my own!
Dad- We are a happy family for the world, so outside the cruise MEET ME!
Angrily he went off and banged the door hard.

Shehnaz got on the floor and started to cry badly and said, Muma it's very difficult for me to stay strong! I can't anymore!!! I CANT!
She didn't realise that she slept on the floor itself without locking the door.
She was still sleeping, while Sid got ready quickly and thought to pick her up, he was a about to ring the doorbell but realized that the door was open, he pushed it and Sana Shehnaz sleeping on the floor.
He was surprised, he quickly scooped her in his arms and kept her on the bed. He switched off her phone and alarms so that she won't wake up, and he kept a note beside her table and was about to leave when he felt a urge inside him.. he ran and quickly pecked her forehead and locked the door properly from outside.

(Guys rone ke baad kya neend aati hai lol, same happened with Shehnaz)
She woke up around 3pm, and looked at the watch and freaked out!
SHIT I MISSED THE COLLEGE TODAY! How could I sleep so long? And as far as I remember I was sleeping on the floor..?
Her eyes fell on a handwritten note, it said..
Don't think too much, I was about to pick you up for college but saw the door open, and saw you sleeping on the floor so decided to put you on bed and let you sleep for the day. Don't freak out, it was a free day today. And tomorrow morning 9am I will pick you up.
Sidharth

Unknowingly a smile crept on shehnaz's lips.
The whole day she was in her thoughts, fighting with her inner turmoil.
While Sid here was sad as he would not be able to see Shehnaz for 3 days!
(Bhagwanji- Yaar Yeh na bikul unn couples ke tarah react kar raha hai jo trees par apna naam scribble karte hai with a heart! SIDHARTH MAJNU SHUKLA!)

Next day in the morning, Shehnaz wore a beautiful pink one piece with wavy hair and a little bit of makeup, it was like a floral one piece frock.
Sid rang the bell and saw Shehnaz and lost himself for 2 mins,
(Bhagwanji- Aur Haan, Maine yaha Maggi bana li hai, Sidharth dharti par aaaja)
Sid- Hi!
Sana- Hey!
Sid got inside the house, and sat meanwhile Sana got him coffee.
Sana- Actually.. I cant.. come with you..!
Sid- WHYYYY?
Sana- I have to go..shopping..g!
Sid got angry because he only had today with her- WHATS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO SHOPPING?
Sana flinched, and stammered and said- Vo..vo.. I am going out with my father.. for 3 days!
Sid- Where?
Sana- I..don't.. know.. some.. Cruise..trip!
Sid stopped, meanwhile Shehnaz had closed her eyes in fear.
Sid jumped and hugged her tightly and said, YOU ARE GOING TO THE CRUISE SHIP THAT BUISNESS WALI?
Shehnaz was shocked with his sudden hug but somewhat liked it, she got confused and asked- how..do you know?
Sid- Because my family is keeping it!! Even I am going!!
Sana was somewhat happy that she won't be alone but at the same time she was scared like 3 days with the BULLY!

Sid- come lets go shopping!
Sana nodded and drove with him to the mall.
Here Shehnaz entered all the brands( Even though Shehnaz has left her father, but she has money.. she has a lot of money in her account and her mother's account which is hers.)
And she was choosing clothes, as Sid told her the things that would take place.
Sid saw her picking up some bikinis, he said STOPP! What are you taking?
Sana- Bikini?
Sid- YOU CANT!
Sana- Why? You only told me that there is a pool party?
Sid- Isn't it too revealing?
Sana- I like it! So I am..taking it! ( She stammered a bit)
Sid couldn't say anything because still he didn't have that authority on her.

Sid had to get clothes for him too, so they were buying stuffs without letting each other know what are they buying.
They payed their stuffs and went to eat something.
Meanwhile Sana got a call and saw the ID, and frowned. Sid noticed that, she got up and picked the call up. Sid could see that she was controlling her tears, her anger.
She came back and was angry and sad, he didn't ask her but kept on looking at her.
The waiter came, Shehnaz was looking at the menu and said, TWO CHEESE BURGERS, 1 cheesy fries, one pasta spicy one and one coke.
Now, Sid your order?
Sid- HAINN? Yeh humara order nahi tha?
Shehnaz- Nahi it was mine?
Sid- Tum itna sab kuch khaa  logi?
Shehnaz in anger- TUMHE KOI PROBLEM HAI!?
(Bhagwanji- Humari chori kya choro se kam hai key?)
Sid ordered his, and looked at her.

The food came and she started to attack the food, and he understood that whenever she is sad and angry she eats a lot! ALOT!!!
He smiled at her eating, and was excited to spend 3 days with her out of this place.

One day, Someone is going to HUG you so tight. That all of your broken pieces will stick back together.

So guys, READY FOR THE 3 day trip!!?