Elevator, Layer and Boyfriend?

Hey guys! I know you all are missing sidnaaz ka romance, but you know right that every relationship is not full of love, thorda sa toh aane do! And I promise, this Romance would be so good! Like I am sure you will love all the dreamy scenes when it comes! I am really excited!!
❤️❤️
________________________________

Shehnaz went back to the Orphanage, met everyone and then took Tara with her to her apartment.
Tara loves her apartment because of all furs and pink. So sometimes they stay there together.

Shehnaz was cooking some food, while Tara was colouring in her notebook.
Tara- Amiiiii
Sana- Yes Amii  ki jaan?
Tara- Amiii class mei jo Rahul haina? Jisne meri Dora the explorer wali pencil todi thi? He's being so rude to me Ammi! What should I do?
Sana- Be nice to him, being nice to the person who is rude to you burns them. Kab tak rude honge kabhi toh normal hona pdega na?
Tara- Right Ammi!

This suggestion got Shehnaz in a thought, she smiled to herself and started to cook again.

The next day Shehnaz wore a beautiful Pink chikankari kurta with skinny jeans, and made her hair into a messy bun and quickly dropped Tara to school after kissing her cheek.

She took a deep breath and entered the office.
She was looking through some files when someone said, Good morning Rose!
Sana groaned and turned back to Akshay and said, Good morning to you too Mr. Kata!
Akshay pouted and said, Don't break my heart beautiful-

She will break your bones if you don't go to work.

She turned back to the voice and saw a very very angry sidharth glaring at Akshay with clenched teeth.
Akshay got really scared, he nodded and ran.
They made an eye contact and Shehnaz rolled her eyes and started to move in the elevator.

They both got into the elevator, and Sid said- Do you realise that you are married and you are giving him the signals that you are not?
Shehnaz got angry and looked at him, If I am married and cheating my husband, ITS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, NONE OF YOUR CONCERN.

Suddenly Sid slammed her body to the wall of the lift and caged her with his hands on both the Sid and went near her ear and whispered, Don't talk to me like that Little pea! I won't like it, also tumhari toh cheat karne ki adat hai!

Sid smirked at her and then got out of the lift, while Sana drank all the tears back.
Her heart was playing badly with her, the moment he got near her, she was feeling so good but the moment he said those lines.. her heart broke all over again.

It was hard to accept that, Sid still had all the hold of her heart. He was capable of breaking it million times or making it million times.

She took a long breath went to get his coffee.
She made the coffee and knocked his door.
Come in, Sid said.
She entered and saw him busy with so much of work, she kept the coffee next to him.
Sid- WHATS the planner for today?
Sana took out her diary and said, First you have your meeting with Mr. Shah, then you have a case hearing then a meeting with Mr. Sharma and I think you are done for today.

Sid hmmed and was about to take a sip from his coffee when Shehnaz shouted,
Sid don't take a sip right now. You always do that! Just because it has a layer on it doesn't means it is cold, it would burn your tongue.

Suddenly she realised what did she just say,
her eyes widened and then she quickly said, sorry sir I didn't mean too! I have some work I will see you later.
She quickly ran from the room leaving an overly happy sidharth shukla who felt like he won some trophy.

Sid- Shehnaz Shehnaz What are you doing to me?

Meanwhile Sana entered her room and hit her head and said, what's wrong with you? Jyada  ban rahi thi! Shit I don't want him to know! Oh god Shehnaz keep your mouth shut the next time... but I couldn't let his tongue burn right?
Siyappa khana!