Partners, Fiction?

Hi hello what's up!!!
As you know, my others stories focuses more on 'Storyline' but for this, I wanted to take it more into how the person felt,it would be more of new experiences together..! I hope you guys enjoy this journey❤️

————————————————————————

Sidharth was sleeping shirtless with his shorts calmly when he heard his phone ring. He ignored it, again it was ringing continuesly.. Sid got angry, picked up the call and shouted WHATT IS IT?
Manager- Good morning sir, Rise and shine!
Sid- Abbey oo Kylie Jenner, Kya hua hai subah subah kyun call karke  pareshan kar raha hai?
Manager- Sir jo apne bande lagaye they Shehnaz maam ke ghar ke niche, Vaha se ek khabar aayi hai!
Sid- Bolo
Manager- Ek sec sir ( He takes his other phone and asks kya hai khabar?
Manager- Sir, MAAM KISKO I LOVE YOU BABY, GOOD MORNING BOL RAHI HAI!
Sid opens his eyes which shock and said KISKO?
Manager- Sir, voh keh rahi hai ki How are you doing BABY??
Sid was now very angry, he started to pace and said KISKO KAISA DIKHTA HAI VOH?
Manager- Sir lambaa hai
Sid- Aage..
Manager- Sir Green colour ka hai!
Sid- Green color ka!???
Manager- Ohh sir haha, Sir maam paudhe yani plant se baat kar rahi hai!
Sid- MANAGER KE BACHE MAI TUJHE JAAN SE MAR DUNGA! SUBAH SUBAH YOU WOKE ME UP AND GOT ME TENSED FOR THIS CRAP? TU AA GHAR MAI DEKHUNGA FIR!
Manager- Sorr..sorry sir goodnight !

Here Shehnaz quickly gets up, takes a bath and drives for the college.
Today she was wearing Denim shorts and loose crop top! Like she was looking SMOKING HOT.
The moment she entered the college, all the eyes were on her, all the guys were ogling  on her.. while she thought something is really wrong with her face. Because she couldn't see what the world saw in her, she was always insecured of herself.
Meanwhile Sid had entered the college with his boy's gang, and he heard some guys talk..
oh God this you see that hottie?
Asim- Aisi kaunsi hottie aagyi jsike baare mei we don't know?
Guy- Asim bro kya baatau! She's so damn hot, like I wish I could even get a bit close to her!
Vishal- Kaun?
Guy- Arrey that fresher, Shehnaz Kaur gill!
The moment Sid heard her name, his clenched his jaw and fisted his hands. Meanwhile Asim and Vishal dragged him out of there.

To cool Sid down they took him to the canteen and said, Shaant Mere Bheem shant!
Yeh le, Oreo shake pi!
They started to drink Oreo shake when Vishal spitted it on Asim's face..
Asim- WHAT THE FUCK?
Vishal was like Sid..sidharth bhai voh dekho!
He saw Shehnaz wearing Specs, IN SHORTS looking at her notes and walking to the canteen with her friends.
For a moment Sid couldn't stop admiring her beauty then he realised why everyone were after her. He got so possessive and got out from that place.

Then he went to the staff room and after 15 mins came back smiling.
It was Shehnaz's class today..!
Shehnaz sat in her class, and the professor said..
Good morning Children, As we Cornell college do not Support RAGGING, so we decided to have a good one week project where you all will be partners of your seniors and work with them on the project, All of you guys will pick up one chit and your partner will be decided and you guys have to work on any one topic given on the board.
All of them where excited except for Sana, she was in her own books land..
while all the girls were praying that they either get Sidharth, Vishal or Asim.!
Madhurima came and she got Vishal, she was happy!
Meeti got Asim!
Other girls were also just praying to get Sidharth.
Meanwhile, the professor called Shehnaz, she came and was about to pick up a chit when he said wait should I pick it up for you? Because you seemed bored!
Sana smiled and nodded, he picked it up and Sana saw the name and FROZE.

Sana PoV
NO NO NO HEY BHAGWAN NO NO,
SIDHARTH SHUKLA THE BULLY?
Ek hafta? Dushmani nibha rahe hona aaap Bhagwanji! MAI TOH MAR GAYI AB!

Every girl out there was jealous of shehnaz's luck! ( Bhagwanji- LUCK? Acha acha 😂)
Then all had to go to find their seniors and discuss the project.
Shehnaz ignored everything and sat on the canteen chairs, meanwhile Meeti and Madhurima were talking to Asim and Vishal about the project.
Sana was quietly munching her food, when sidharth came and she got tensed.
She started to panic..
meanwhile he saw it and Asked Madhurima,
Hey do you know who's my partner?
Madhurima- It's shehnaz!

Shehnaz again stopped and the food got stuck in her throat and she started coughing badly, Sid got worried and ran towards her and started to pat her back and gave her water and said, KYA THI JALDI JALDI KHANE KI!?
Sana in her mind- Jaldi jaldi hi khaaungi kyuki Kya pata agli baar zindagi mei khane  ko mile na mile!
Sid- Shehnaz you okay?
Sana nodded.
Sid- Why didn't you come to me?
Sana- vo.. vo.. you don't need to do the project I will do it on my own and write your name!
Sid got hurt listening to his but he controlled and said, I WILL HELP YOU OKAY?
Sana nodded.
Sid held her hands and said come let's go!
Sana - Where?
Sid- To my private VIP place so that we can discuss the project.

Sana was looking down while Sid held her hand with full authority and was walking like she's HIS!!! Everyone in the college were staring at them.
Sid made her sit and said, okay what do you wanna choose?
Sana- Aa.. aa.. Whatever you say!
Sid- Shehnaz DONT be scared of me I am not gonna harm you!!!!
Sana- I want to do a project on Fictions!
Sid- DONE! What in fictions..?
Sana- You will laugh at me..
Sid- No baba I won't even if it's some Barbie or fairy tale!
Sana- Excuse me! EVERY GIRL DOESNT LIKES BARBIE AND FAIRYTALE!
I really want to work on Stories of WEREWOLFS AND VAMPIRES! I mean they excite me a lot!
Sid was shocked..
Sana- Kya hua?
Sid- EVEN I LOVE WEREWOLFS! I mean their STORIES!
Sana and Sid together - ALPHA AND LUNAA!
They both blushed and looked down.
Sid- Well done deal it is.
Sana smiled and said, Let's start from tomorrow then? What time?
Sid- After the college? But where! ?
Sana- Here in college in this place only?
Sid- Done! Btw The fresher party is on parso, have you decided a date and the dress?
Sana- Nope, I will go get the dress tomorrow and kisne pucha  hi nahi!
Sid- Ohhh!
( Bhagwanji- Ohh toh aise bol raha hai jaise ISSKO PATA HI NAHI! Pucha  nahi, YA PUCHNE DIYA NAHI!
Sana tera Setting GUNDA HAI EK NUMBER KA! Kisko tere paas aane hi nahi diya to ask, varna Line lambi thi!)

I get so DAMN Jealous
When it comes to you!
DHEERE DHEERE the story will progress!